3359 New York City Menus shoved under your door!!!

Reply Fri 5 Jan, 2007 07:17 pm
Menus are constantly being shoved under your apartment door (or left in strewn stacks in the lobby).

Here they are all. Yes. I retyped all of them.

NYC MENUS

Joe(Have a nosh!)Nation
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,030 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 5 Jan, 2007 07:47 pm
The sad state of direct mail advertising can be seen at the side of most clusters of mailboxes, be they in apartment buildings or neighborhood homes.

Just look for a large garbabe bin, if no bin, look on top of the mailboxes or on the ground.

Within 5 days a mailbox can be so jammed with junk advertising that the post office then confiscates it and demands you go pick it up from the postal service. If you don't pick it up before their deadline, they'll halt mail delivery.

We destroy trees for the paper, fight wars for the oil that makes the ink printed on the paper, pay postal increases and merchandise price hikes so that a postal person can drive their truck around the neighborhood, cramming bundles of this stuff in our mail boxes so we then can toss it into the trash can for recycling.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 5 Jan, 2007 09:15 pm
Cookshops Live!
0 Replies