0
   

Born Agains: where did you screw up?

 
 
Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 09:08 am
Just a simple poll. We all know about the born agains. Those lovable religion fanatics, who after doing naughty things are making up for it by passing out brochures about Jesus.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 4,362 • Replies: 96
No top replies

 
Green Witch
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 09:10 am
Fanaticism is just another word for addiction.
0 Replies
 
Slappy Doo Hoo
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 09:18 am
Good point...people replace one addiction with another.
0 Replies
 
FreeDuck
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 09:39 am
You left off "gum stealer and liar to parents". I was born again at the ripe old age of 6. At 14, I died again.
0 Replies
 
dyslexia
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 09:48 am
I asked me mum if I should be born again; she just slapped me.
0 Replies
 
Steve 41oo
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 09:55 am
dyslexia wrote:
I asked me mum if I should be born again; she just slapped me.
You were born Dyslexia? I always thought of you chiselled out of grantie.
0 Replies
 
Chai
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 10:04 am
In my experience, most born again women turn in vicious gossips.
0 Replies
 
Steve 41oo
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 10:05 am
Chai Tea wrote:
In my experience, most born again women turn in vicious gossips.
Who told you that?
0 Replies
 
Chai
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 10:06 am
Steve 41oo wrote:
Chai Tea wrote:
In my experience, most born again women turn in vicious gossips.
Who told you that?


My experience.
0 Replies
 
Diest TKO
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 02:46 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
In my experience, most born again women turn in vicious gossips.


LOL

That's hilarious. Catholic moms are just this way. not in church, but they socialize outside of church a lot. Usually about other members of the church. I've seen this in several churches.

Even if it is only coincidence, isn't that just bizarre?
0 Replies
 
Steve 41oo
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 02:57 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
Steve 41oo wrote:
Chai Tea wrote:
In my experience, most born again women turn in vicious gossips.
Who told you that?


My experience.
I meant are you sure it wasnt a nasty rumour put about by some vicious gossip?
0 Replies
 
Chai
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 03:02 pm
My experience is very nasty.

Sometimes my experience wants to talk about itself, and I have to leave the room.
0 Replies
 
Steve 41oo
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 03:14 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
My experience is very nasty.

Sometimes my experience wants to talk about itself, and I have to leave the room.
This is awesome man. Or woman. Are you a born again Christian C T? That would make you a CCT. Very nearly a cctv. Of course if the cctv experience recorded all, that would explain why you need to leave the room.
0 Replies
 
Chai
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 03:32 pm
cctv?

is that some godamn british thing?


let me tell ya what a born again christian I am.

A few years back I was getting a suit for my step daughters lesbian wedding. The clerk, some blue hair lady, commented on the color and said "oh, this is a lovely color for Easter."

I said "I don't know anything about that, I'm Jewish" (I'm not)

That threw her for a second, then said, "Do you know Malcolm Rosenberg? He's Jewish"

I said..."ummm......"

She said, "Well, now of course he goes around to all the schools and talks to all the children about how he found Jesus and turned his life over to Him."

I said, "OH! MALCOLM Rosenberg. Yeah. Well, of course we don't talk to him any more."

Then I told her I was buying the suit to go to a lesbian wedding.
0 Replies
 
Steve 41oo
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 03:36 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
cctv?

is that some godamn british thing?


let me tell ya what a born again christian I am.

A few years back I was getting a suit for my step daughters lesbian wedding. The clerk, some blue hair lady, commented on the color and said "oh, this is a lovely color for Easter."

I said "I don't know anything about that, I'm Jewish" (I'm not)

That threw her for a second, then said, "Do you know Malcolm Rosenberg? He's Jewish"

I said..."ummm......"

She said, "Well, now of course he goes around to all the schools and talks to all the children about how he found Jesus and turned his life over to Him."

I said, "OH! MALCOLM Rosenberg. Yeah. Well, of course we don't talk to him any more."

Then I told her I was buying the suit to go to a lesbian wedding.
Laughing Laughing

cctv = closed circuit television. Surely if you know about lesbian weddings you know this?
0 Replies
 
Chai
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 03:43 pm
no, it was a simple affair.

no one even moshed.
0 Replies
 
Steve 41oo
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 03:59 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
no, it was a simple affair.

no one even moshed.
moshed? this a word I am not familiar with. Moshed you say? Give me time to consider this. OK I have considered. What does it mean?
0 Replies
 
Chai
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 04:26 pm
I have no idea, because we didn't do it.

I think it has something to do with bodies touching each other in a gratuitous fashion.

Like in a mosh pit.

I think some young ladies have come out of one pregnant.



That's another thing, when born agains do decide to be naughty, they go right off the deep end.
0 Replies
 
Steve 41oo
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 06:12 pm
thanks CT will consider this

its way passed my bed time

i have drunk too much wine

the cricket is awful beyond belief

nighty night

bo bos for me
0 Replies
 
ossobuco
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 06:19 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
cctv?

is that some godamn british thing?


let me tell ya what a born again christian I am.

A few years back I was getting a suit for my step daughters lesbian wedding. The clerk, some blue hair lady, commented on the color and said "oh, this is a lovely color for Easter."

I said "I don't know anything about that, I'm Jewish" (I'm not)

That threw her for a second, then said, "Do you know Malcolm Rosenberg? He's Jewish"

I said..."ummm......"

She said, "Well, now of course he goes around to all the schools and talks to all the children about how he found Jesus and turned his life over to Him."

I said, "OH! MALCOLM Rosenberg. Yeah. Well, of course we don't talk to him any more."

Then I told her I was buying the suit to go to a lesbian wedding.



Ok, ok, you got me howling laughing.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

700 Inconsistencies in the Bible - Discussion by onevoice
Why do we deliberately fool ourselves? - Discussion by coincidence
Spirituality - Question by Miller
Oneness vs. Trinity - Discussion by Arella Mae
give you chills - Discussion by Bartikus
Evidence for Evolution! - Discussion by Bartikus
Evidence of God! - Discussion by Bartikus
One World Order?! - Discussion by Bartikus
God loves us all....!? - Discussion by Bartikus
The Preambles to Our States - Discussion by Charli
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Born Agains: where did you screw up?
Copyright © 2023 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/04/2023 at 01:39:28