1
   

AISHA'S AGE AND NEW PROPAGANDA AGAINST ISLAM....

 
 
Reply Sun 24 Dec, 2006 07:03 am
http://www.angelfire.com/ny/dawahpage/aisha.html

AGE CONSENT TO SEXUAL MATERIALS AND INTERCOURSE IN THE WORLD IN REFERENCE TO THE ACCUSATION OF AISHA RA...

From various sources,

For someone like Setanta to write misconception against ISLAM in the name of gaining reader's mind about ISLAM, in itself, is a great faliure..

Quote:
Islam is the world fastest growing religion with close to 1.6billion followers in all corners of the world...from Alaska to Japan...Unless those 1.6 Billion people are all stupids..



She wrote in another thread.............

Setanta wrote:
I notice that you side-step the entire issue of Ayesha.



No Muslim is side-stepping the issue of Aisha RA (The wife of Prophet Mohamed SAW)....

Let us go point to point.........


WHAT IS THE AGE CONSENT TO SEX IN VARIOUS SOCIETIES OF THE WORLD INCLUDING THE SO CALLED "LIBERATED" WESTERN COUNTRIES"....

The age of sexual consent is still quite low in many places in the world. In Japan, people can legally have sex at age 13, and in Spain they can legally have sex at age 12. (This data comes from the Age of Consent chart, which you can see at: http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm)

while

40-year-old man having sex with a 14-year-old woman may be a "pedophile" in the USA today, but not in China today (where the age of consent is 14), nor in the USA last century. Biology is a much better standard by which to determine these things in my view, not the arbitrariness of human culture.


and in USA..........................

Quote:
***** In the USA last century, the age of consent was 10 years old. California was the first state to change the age of consent to 14, which it did in 1889. After California, other US states joined in and raised the age of consent too. (Source: http://www.ageofconsent.com/comments/numberone.htm)


Much has been said about AYESHA.....but let me assure you,
Quote:
The scenario sorrounding Aisha RA controversy is TOTALLY DIFFERENT from this one ...where Girls at the age of 3 were forced into sex in both the Talmud and the Bible.



Read AISHA preface here before I give you a link that explains this issues properly...Aisha in Islam:

Let's discuss the age of Aisha being 9 when she married our Prophet in Islam!

First of all, it is important to know:

That Aisha's parents were the ones who married her to our Prophet, and that no Muslim or even pagan objected to the marriage because it was widely practiced. And even until today in 3rd world countries (Muslims and non-Muslims), little girls as young as 9 or 10 do get married. Anyway, the reason no one objected was to the Prophet's marriage was:

1. People used to have very short life-spans in Arabia. They used to live between 40 to 60 years maximum. So it was only normal and natural for girls to be married off at ages 9 or 10 or similar.

2. Marriage for young girls was widely practiced among Arabs back then, and even today in many third-world non-Muslim and Muslim countries.

But when You read about AISHA in ISLAMIC context devoid of Misconceptions..You will find a very humble woman, a wife of the prophet of Islam and how highly she was valued in Islam...

Read Aisha here..........

http://www.angelfire.com/ny/dawahpage/aisha.html

Quote:
I think SETANTA would be bold enough to admit...

Regrettably, for those of us trying to spread the truth of Islam in the West, we often have to agree with the Orientalist W. Montgomery Watt when he wrote:

........Of all the world's great men none has been so much
maligned as Muhammad.




SOURCE: http://www.authenticsunnah.org/age3.htm
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,925 • Replies: 71
No top replies

 
fresco
 
  1  
Reply Sun 24 Dec, 2006 10:22 am
dalahow2,

If you cite historical cultural norms in defense of Muhammed's behaviour then you cannot counter the argument that Islam is essentially a product of its time ill adapted to the present day. This entrenchment applies to equally to "observant" Jews, Muslims and some Christian sects like the Amish, who clearly try to "police" their natural sexuality by heavy psycholgical investment in female dress codes. The "Ayesha incident" will never cease to provide a basis for the "knowing wink" for any can see these fixations for what they are.
0 Replies
 
timberlandko
 
  1  
Reply Sun 24 Dec, 2006 10:51 am
There is no reason to suspect anyone putting forward absurdist apologetics in the fashion dalahow2 has employed realize their protestations serve not only to further validate the criticisms against which they are directed but also to expand on same.
0 Replies
 
Grandmaster
 
  1  
Reply Mon 25 Dec, 2006 07:29 am
:wink: Couldn't find a single flaw in dalahow2's piece...

I hope more people start to seek for the truth than anti-Islamic cavemen/women, who are still bitter because Islam - the only religion with an unaltered and pure holy book - is world's fastest growing religion.
0 Replies
 
timberlandko
 
  1  
Reply Mon 25 Dec, 2006 08:42 am
Grandmaster wrote:
:wink: Couldn't find a single flaw in dalahow2's piece...

Given the irrational parochialism evidenced throughout your posting history on these boards, that's hardly surprising.

Quote:
I hope more people start to seek for the truth than anti-Islamic cavemen/women, who are still bitter because Islam - the only religion with an unaltered and pure holy book - is world's fastest growing religion.

There's no reason to suppose one offering that statement might understand how or why a statement of that nature serves both to impeach the credibility of one who would present such a statement and to expose that one, and by extension the proposition at discussion, to charge of ignorance, prejudice and bigotry.
0 Replies
 
Diest TKO
 
  1  
Reply Mon 25 Dec, 2006 01:44 pm
Grandmaster wrote:
:wink: Couldn't find a single flaw in dalahow2's piece...

I hope more people start to seek for the truth than anti-Islamic cavemen/women, who are still bitter because Islam - the only religion with an unaltered and pure holy book - is world's fastest growing religion.


I'm not sure how a unaltered book is a plus. Religion is a coktail of spirituality/mysticism mixed with culture society.

The Catholics even amended themselves, because the cultural conflicts (and continue to do so, bit slow too). Islam having a "Foundamentalist" teunnel vision on how spirituality guides culture and then stays rigid despite the world around them can only have negitive affects.

BTW, ijtihad, a practice of free thinking, is now gone so don't tell me that the religion has seen no changes. For more changes read "The troble with Ilsam toady, one Muslims cry for change, by Irshad Manji. Very good read.

Lastly, I'm not sure that having a book in the frst place is of all that much value. But hey that's just my own subjection.
0 Replies
 
Abid
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 03:05 am
Diest TKO wrote:
Grandmaster wrote:
:wink: Couldn't find a single flaw in dalahow2's piece...

I hope more people start to seek for the truth than anti-Islamic cavemen/women, who are still bitter because Islam - the only religion with an unaltered and pure holy book - is world's fastest growing religion.


I'm not sure how a unaltered book is a plus. Religion is a coktail of spirituality/mysticism mixed with culture society.

The Catholics even amended themselves, because the cultural conflicts (and continue to do so, bit slow too). Islam having a "Foundamentalist" teunnel vision on how spirituality guides culture and then stays rigid despite the world around them can only have negitive affects.

BTW, ijtihad, a practice of free thinking, is now gone so don't tell me that the religion has seen no changes. For more changes read "The troble with Ilsam toady, one Muslims cry for change, by Irshad Manji. Very good read.

Lastly, I'm not sure that having a book in the frst place is of all that much value. But hey that's just my own subjection.


Ok, catholics change there religion because they believe men, priests, popes and what have you have the power to over rule God. which says allot about what they are trusting today.

Islam is perfect and in no need of changing. We pray, eat fast, sleep, drink exactly as the prophet (saw) and his companions did all those years ago.

Itjihad is not free thinking as you say but is a way of issuing jurisprudence over developing issues such as technology. I.e, is it sinful to have a mortgage, Is it sinful to watch TV etc. These rulings are made to this day by the Alim (people of knowledge)
0 Replies
 
Diest TKO
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 02:42 pm
Abid wrote:
Diest TKO wrote:
Grandmaster wrote:
:wink: Couldn't find a single flaw in dalahow2's piece...

I hope more people start to seek for the truth than anti-Islamic cavemen/women, who are still bitter because Islam - the only religion with an unaltered and pure holy book - is world's fastest growing religion.


I'm not sure how a unaltered book is a plus. Religion is a coktail of spirituality/mysticism mixed with culture society.

The Catholics even amended themselves, because the cultural conflicts (and continue to do so, bit slow too). Islam having a "Foundamentalist" teunnel vision on how spirituality guides culture and then stays rigid despite the world around them can only have negitive affects.

BTW, ijtihad, a practice of free thinking, is now gone so don't tell me that the religion has seen no changes. For more changes read "The troble with Ilsam toady, one Muslims cry for change, by Irshad Manji. Very good read.

Lastly, I'm not sure that having a book in the frst place is of all that much value. But hey that's just my own subjection.


Ok, catholics change there religion because they believe men, priests, popes and what have you have the power to over rule God. which says allot about what they are trusting today.

Islam is perfect and in no need of changing. We pray, eat fast, sleep, drink exactly as the prophet (saw) and his companions did all those years ago.

Itjihad is not free thinking as you say but is a way of issuing jurisprudence over developing issues such as technology. I.e, is it sinful to have a mortgage, Is it sinful to watch TV etc. These rulings are made to this day by the Alim (people of knowledge)


Fair enough, but it sounds just like canonizing to me. I don't know where you live, but Islam is not so congruent everywhere you go. If it not the same everywhere, it is evident that man is having an effect on Islam as well, not just Catholics.
0 Replies
 
timberlandko
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 03:24 pm
Abid wrote:
Ok, catholics change there religion

While I can think of a very few examples which might be construed to lend support to that allegation, I suspect strongly you can cite none such. To all practical purpose, compellingly strong argument may be made that in matters of faith - dogma, doctrine, and sacred tradition - the Roman Catholic religion has a 2000-plus year history of rigid consistency.

Quote:
because they believe men, priests, popes and what have you have the power to over rule God. which says allot about what they are trusting today.

That most assuredly is not what "they" believe, nor is it or ever has it, or anything resembling such a notion, been any component of Church teachings or tradition. That you would forward any such proposition says an enormous amount about both what you don't know and the falsehoods, errors, prejudices, and calumnies you have been led to and/or chosen to believe and endorse. In short, you impeach yourself and destroy your own credibilty through propagating such patent nonsense.

Quote:
Islam is perfect and in no need of changing. We pray, eat fast, sleep, drink exactly as the prophet (saw) and his companions did all those years ago.

Itjihad is not free thinking as you say but is a way of issuing jurisprudence over developing issues such as technology. I.e, is it sinful to have a mortgage, Is it sinful to watch TV etc. These rulings are made to this day by the Alim (people of knowledge)

What of overall benefit to the human condition has derived from Islam or from any Islamic state or institution in ohh ... say, the past 500 years or so?

What in the past 500 years has Islam or any Islamic state or institution contributed to:
  • Science?
  • Industry?
  • Commerce?
  • Medicine, Psychology, or General Healthcare?
  • General Education?
  • Higher Education?
  • Agriculture?
  • Civil Engineering?
  • The Struggle Against Poverty?
  • The Furtherance of Human Rights?
  • The Abolition of Bigotry, Intolerance, Prejudice, and Oppression?
  • The Accountability of Governments?
0 Replies
 
OCCOM BILL
 
  1  
Reply Wed 27 Dec, 2006 05:30 pm
Re: AISHA'S AGE AND NEW PROPAGANDA AGAINST ISLAM....
dalahow2 wrote:
2. Marriage for young girls was widely practiced among Arabs back then, and even today in many third-world non-Muslim and Muslim countries.
Is this really supposed to serve as a defense? Backwards a$$ hordes of ignorant masses still participate in the outdated, disgusting practice of pedophilia, so that proves that it's good and always was? Really? By that logic; if modern day Mexican's were still sacrificing humans they'd be enjoying better corn harvests. Rolling Eyes

I cannot believe that a decent man now, nor at any point in history, required his religion, laws or customs to recognize the inherent wrongness in screwing children. I can confidently assert that no authority whatsoever need inform me that screwing kids, murdering dissenters or subjugating women is wrong. Talk about sheeple. Shocked
0 Replies
 
Abid
 
  1  
Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 03:58 am
Diest TKO wrote:
Abid wrote:
Diest TKO wrote:
Grandmaster wrote:
:wink: Couldn't find a single flaw in dalahow2's piece...

I hope more people start to seek for the truth than anti-Islamic cavemen/women, who are still bitter because Islam - the only religion with an unaltered and pure holy book - is world's fastest growing religion.


I'm not sure how a unaltered book is a plus. Religion is a coktail of spirituality/mysticism mixed with culture society.

The Catholics even amended themselves, because the cultural conflicts (and continue to do so, bit slow too). Islam having a "Foundamentalist" teunnel vision on how spirituality guides culture and then stays rigid despite the world around them can only have negitive affects.

BTW, ijtihad, a practice of free thinking, is now gone so don't tell me that the religion has seen no changes. For more changes read "The troble with Ilsam toady, one Muslims cry for change, by Irshad Manji. Very good read.

Lastly, I'm not sure that having a book in the frst place is of all that much value. But hey that's just my own subjection.


Ok, catholics change there religion because they believe men, priests, popes and what have you have the power to over rule God. which says allot about what they are trusting today.

Islam is perfect and in no need of changing. We pray, eat fast, sleep, drink exactly as the prophet (saw) and his companions did all those years ago.

Itjihad is not free thinking as you say but is a way of issuing jurisprudence over developing issues such as technology. I.e, is it sinful to have a mortgage, Is it sinful to watch TV etc. These rulings are made to this day by the Alim (people of knowledge)


Fair enough, but it sounds just like canonizing to me. I don't know where you live, but Islam is not so congruent everywhere you go. If it not the same everywhere, it is evident that man is having an effect on Islam as well, not just Catholics.


Yes you are right, true Islamic Sharia law is not being practiced anywhere in the world at the moment.
But this is completely different to the issue that occurs within Christianity, i.e - We are not pushing to allow Homosexual marriages to occur, we are not saying Alcohol is allowed sometimes for example (These are just some examples - im not saying any other religions are trying to allow these things)
There are of course different sects in Islam, and some do modernize and try to merge with western society - i.e they say they Hijab is not compulsory, free-mixing is OK, etc. but these groups in my opinion are weak and are not following the sunnah they way it should be practiced. The religion of Islam is perfect and does not need to be updated to work in modern times. People can still practice Islam according to the Quran and sunnah and live in the weest, although there are more issues that can cause fitnah (trials/tribulations)
0 Replies
 
Abid
 
  1  
Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 04:34 am
timberlandko wrote:
That most assuredly is not what "they" believe, nor is it or ever has it, or anything resembling such a notion, been any component of Church teachings or tradition. That you would forward any such proposition says an enormous amount about both what you don't know and the falsehoods, errors, prejudices, and calumnies you have been led to and/or chosen to believe and endorse. In short, you impeach yourself and destroy your own credibilty through propagating such patent nonsense.

Do you not know how confession works? Does the priest not act as an intercessor between man and God? Does he not, tell you "your sins are forgiven" ? Just because Christ died on the cross - Does that really mean he died for all our sins?

timberlandko wrote:
What of overall benefit to the human condition has derived from Islam or from any Islamic state or institution in ohh ... say, the past 500 years or so?

What in the past 500 years has Islam or any Islamic state or institution contributed to:
  • Science?
  • Industry?
  • Commerce?
  • Medicine, Psychology, or General Healthcare?
  • General Education?
  • Higher Education?
  • Agriculture?
  • Civil Engineering?
  • The Struggle Against Poverty?
  • The Furtherance of Human Rights?
  • The Abolition of Bigotry, Intolerance, Prejudice, and Oppression?
  • The Accountability of Governments?
a

What has this got to do with Islam being the truth? The truth is development and science is done by men, not religions!!! So what are you trying to prove?

  • Science? - Much of what we know, stemmed from Islam - http://www.channel4.com/science/microsites/S/science/society/islamicscience.html
  • Industry - are you telling me Arabian countries have no industry? - There leaders are foolish western puppets who are lulled by power and riches but that occurs in many places. Western dominance is nothing to be proud of here - IMF and world bank slowly sucking the life out of every country, making the rich richer and the poor their whipping boys. It is the nature of capitalism that runs this world.
    Islamic law would order every person to give 2.5% of their wealth to poor. This formula would negate poverty. But no, companies would rather burn warehouses full of crops to ensure prices remain competitive.
    Education is very important in Islam and so is knowledge, in the middle ease there are many centres for learning known as madrasah. The main aim of these schools is to teach the people about Islam. Many of these schools have schemes set up to ensure even at degree and masters level, people receive free education, including room and board and three meals a day.
0 Replies
 
Abid
 
  1  
Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 04:39 am
Re: AISHA'S AGE AND NEW PROPAGANDA AGAINST ISLAM....
OCCOM BILL wrote:
dalahow2 wrote:
2. Marriage for young girls was widely practiced among Arabs back then, and even today in many third-world non-Muslim and Muslim countries.
Is this really supposed to serve as a defense? Backwards a$$ hordes of ignorant masses still participate in the outdated, disgusting practice of pedophilia, so that proves that it's good and always was? Really? By that logic; if modern day Mexican's were still sacrificing humans they'd be enjoying better corn harvests. Rolling Eyes

I cannot believe that a decent man now, nor at any point in history, required his religion, laws or customs to recognize the inherent wrongness in screwing children. I can confidently assert that no authority whatsoever need inform me that screwing kids, murdering dissenters or subjugating women is wrong. Talk about sheeple. Shocked


Well tell that to the masses of reverts we get everyday!!!!

You cant deny that Islam is growing stronger all the time.

There is a reason for everything that occurs in Islam that is totally justifiable and with a wisdom that is often beyond our intellect.
0 Replies
 
Abid
 
  1  
Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 04:40 am
Re: AISHA'S AGE AND NEW PROPAGANDA AGAINST ISLAM....
OCCOM BILL wrote:
dalahow2 wrote:
2. Marriage for young girls was widely practiced among Arabs back then, and even today in many third-world non-Muslim and Muslim countries.
Is this really supposed to serve as a defense? Backwards a$$ hordes of ignorant masses still participate in the outdated, disgusting practice of pedophilia, so that proves that it's good and always was? Really? By that logic; if modern day Mexican's were still sacrificing humans they'd be enjoying better corn harvests. Rolling Eyes

I cannot believe that a decent man now, nor at any point in history, required his religion, laws or customs to recognize the inherent wrongness in screwing children. I can confidently assert that no authority whatsoever need inform me that screwing kids, murdering dissenters or subjugating women is wrong. Talk about sheeple. Shocked


Well tell that to the masses of reverts we get everyday!!!!

You cant deny that Islam is growing stronger all the time.

There is a reason for everything that occurs in Islam that is totally justifiable and with a wisdom that is often beyond our intellect.
0 Replies
 
OCCOM BILL
 
  1  
Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 05:10 am
Re: AISHA'S AGE AND NEW PROPAGANDA AGAINST ISLAM....
Abid wrote:
OCCOM BILL wrote:
dalahow2 wrote:
2. Marriage for young girls was widely practiced among Arabs back then, and even today in many third-world non-Muslim and Muslim countries.
Is this really supposed to serve as a defense? Backwards a$$ hordes of ignorant masses still participate in the outdated, disgusting practice of pedophilia, so that proves that it's good and always was? Really? By that logic; if modern day Mexican's were still sacrificing humans they'd be enjoying better corn harvests. Rolling Eyes

I cannot believe that a decent man now, nor at any point in history, required his religion, laws or customs to recognize the inherent wrongness in screwing children. I can confidently assert that no authority whatsoever need inform me that screwing kids, murdering dissenters or subjugating women is wrong. Talk about sheeple. Shocked


Well tell that to the masses of reverts we get everyday!!!!
Why? Do you think "masses" can't be wrong? Hitler was elected, wasn't he? (Choose Bush or Clinton if it makes you happier)

Abid wrote:
You cant deny that Islam is growing stronger all the time.
Nor have I. What is that supposed to prove? The Soviet Union steamrolled right along, too, and some sixty million people paid the ultimate price for it.

Abid wrote:
There is a reason for everything that occurs in Islam that is totally justifiable and with a wisdom that is often beyond our intellect.
Speak for yourself. There is neither wisdom in nor justification for pedophilia. And I assure you; no attempted justification for same is beyond my intellect. Irrational sheeple find ways to justify such heinous behavior. Rational people recognize it for what it is: disgusting.
0 Replies
 
Abid
 
  1  
Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 05:27 am
Re: AISHA'S AGE AND NEW PROPAGANDA AGAINST ISLAM....
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Abid wrote:
OCCOM BILL wrote:
dalahow2 wrote:
2. Marriage for young girls was widely practiced among Arabs back then, and even today in many third-world non-Muslim and Muslim countries.
Is this really supposed to serve as a defense? Backwards a$$ hordes of ignorant masses still participate in the outdated, disgusting practice of pedophilia, so that proves that it's good and always was? Really? By that logic; if modern day Mexican's were still sacrificing humans they'd be enjoying better corn harvests. Rolling Eyes

I cannot believe that a decent man now, nor at any point in history, required his religion, laws or customs to recognize the inherent wrongness in screwing children. I can confidently assert that no authority whatsoever need inform me that screwing kids, murdering dissenters or subjugating women is wrong. Talk about sheeple. Shocked


Well tell that to the masses of reverts we get everyday!!!!
Why? Do you think "masses" can't be wrong? Hitler was elected, wasn't he? (Choose Bush or Clinton if it makes you happier)

Abid wrote:
You cant deny that Islam is growing stronger all the time.
Nor have I. What is that supposed to prove? The Soviet Union steamrolled right along, too, and some sixty million people paid the ultimate price for it.

Abid wrote:
There is a reason for everything that occurs in Islam that is totally justifiable and with a wisdom that is often beyond our intellect.
Speak for yourself. There is neither wisdom in nor justification for pedophilia. And I assure you; no attempted justification for same is beyond my intellect. Irrational sheeple find ways to justify such heinous behavior. Rational people recognize it for what it is: disgusting.


people being duped by rulers is diffferent to peolpe making their own personal choice to embrace Islam

Youngest person on record to have a child is 8 years old in Argentina.
If god didnt want people having children so young, he wouldnt allow them to mensturate so young.
Facts of life!
0 Replies
 
timberlandko
 
  1  
Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 12:05 pm
Abid wrote:
Do you not know how confession works?

I see that your characterization reveals your ignorance of the matter you discuss. I know how the Roman Catholic Church says that one particular component among the manifold components of the Sacrament of Penance known as "Confession" works with respect to the several other components constituting the Sacrament of Penance which must be satisfied for the penitant to gain absolution.

Quote:
Does the priest not act as an intercessor between man and God?

No. Church teaching, difficult as it may be for you to understand, it is that not a priest as a man but rather Holy Mother Church through the consecrated office of ordained priest which serves as the vehicle by which a penitant, at the will and volition and by the actions, both intent and deed, of that penitent, may - not WILL, but rather and most emphatically MAY - attain absolution. It is required that all conditions prescribed in the Sacrament of Penance be met for absolution to obtain.

Quote:
Does he not, tell you "your sins are forgiven" ?

Yes, he does, as but one of the manifold components of the Sacrament of Penance, further invariably and explicitly advising the penitent of the conditions required for absolution, making clear that forgiveness of sins is by God alone and predicate upon the fulfilment of the entirety of those conditions prescribed by Holy Mother Church in accordance with and by the authority of God the Father as declared in the works and words of Christ the Savior, Son of God. Sin is not absolved by the words of a priest, but rather is absolved through the fulfillment of the duties and obligations of the Sacrament of Penance.

Quote:
Just because Christ died on the cross - Does that really mean he died for all our sins?

According to that derivant of the Abrahamic Mythopaeia styled Christianity it does ... foundationally. That is Christianity's key teaching.

Abid wrote:
What has this got to do with Islam being the truth? The truth is development and science is done by men, not religions!!! So what are you trying to prove?

I'm "trying to prove" nothing; the evidence is clear by the historic record.
Quote:
Science? - Much of what we know, stemmed from Islam - http://www.channel4.com/science/microsites/S/science/society/islamicscience.html

As the article you quote makes abundantly clear, first, much of what we have today of the knowledge of the ancients, both Western and Oriental, we have because that knowledge was preserved, catalogued, transmitted, and, unarguably in some cases expanded upon, by scholars associated with Islam, not because they originated it. Secondly, the article makes abundantly clear as well that increasingly conservative secular thought and authority within Islam by the 15th Century effectively had extinguished the light previously shed by Islamic scholarship on humankind's quest for knowledge and understanding. Conversely, over the past half millenium, Western thought, discovery, and invention has brought humankind greater material and intellectual advance than humankind had achieved for itself since learning to walk upright.

Quote:
Industry - are you telling me Arabian countries have no industry?

Of course not. I am asking you what industry have Arabic countries originated, and I am asking you what benefits of such Industry as exists in Islamic lands have been confered not upon the ruling oligarchies of those lands but upon the peoples of those lands?

Quote:
- There leaders are foolish western puppets who are lulled by power and riches but that occurs in many places. Western dominance is nothing to be proud of here - IMF and world bank slowly sucking the life out of every country, making the rich richer and the poor their whipping boys. It is the nature of capitalism that runs this world.
Islamic law would order every person to give 2.5% of their wealth to poor. This formula would negate poverty. But no, companies would rather burn warehouses full of crops to ensure prices remain competitive.

I submit that is mere excuse-seeking through unsubstantiable claim of victimhood. All but institutionalized by Islam, greed and corruption rampant within the upper tiers of Islamic society enables Western economic dominance of Islamic lands. I note as well that nowhere on the planet but in Islamic lands is there any greater disparity of concentration of wealth and power between an elite few and a disadvantaged, disenfranchised, despairing general populace. By the evidence, Islam engenders poverty, ignorance, oppression, and oligarchy ... symbiotically.

Quote:
Education is very important in Islam and so is knowledge, in the middle ease there are many centres for learning known as madrasah. The main aim of these schools is to teach the people about Islam. Many of these schools have schemes set up to ensure even at degree and masters level, people receive free education, including room and board and three meals a day.

What apart from that which serves to perpetuate and reinforce the isolation of Islamic Society from the World Community and the benefits of education, science, democracy, liberty, and prosperity is taught in madrassas? Through such institutions, Islam condemns itself and its followers to a worldview unimproved, undeveloped, unexpanded in over half a millenium. Effectively, Islam imposes upon its followers a worldview - and the predicate consequences of that worldview, which in the Western world was left behind at the close of the Medeival Period. By the evidence, Islamic claim to the contrary notwithstanding, THAT is the demonstrated "TRUTH" of Islam as it is practiced, regardless what its apologists may say of its values, principals, and practice. Whatever claim to being of benefit to humankind and the human condition Islam might once have had, it abandoned and repudiated many centuries ago.

Note: to clarify, I make clear - leaving apart any consideration of spirituality - I endorse no organized religion; in terms of "Divinely Revealed Truth" and claim to authority derived thereby and teachings proceeding therefrom, I hold all in essentially equal regard - which regard would be at the most charitable unconvincedly dismissive and, in large, approaching, in many instances achieving, absolute contempt and disgust.
0 Replies
 
Ticomaya
 
  1  
Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 12:15 pm
Re: AISHA'S AGE AND NEW PROPAGANDA AGAINST ISLAM....
Abid wrote:
Youngest person on record to have a child is 8 years old in Argentina.
If god didnt want people having children so young, he wouldnt allow them to mensturate so young.
Facts of life!


Wow.

It sure sounds as it you're advocating having sex with 8 year olds.

Is that something Islam taught you?
0 Replies
 
Grandmaster
 
  1  
Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 03:18 pm
It is not only arrogant but quite stupid to deny Islam's influence on modern science. At the time Islamic science, technology, architecture, astronomy, litrature flourished... Europe was in utter darkness. Islam - world's only pure and fastest growing religion - had brought civization to this world; unlike European colonists.

Islam is indeed the erfect religion....
0 Replies
 
Ticomaya
 
  1  
Reply Thu 28 Dec, 2006 03:21 pm
Re: AISHA'S AGE AND NEW PROPAGANDA AGAINST ISLAM....
Ticomaya wrote:
Abid wrote:
Youngest person on record to have a child is 8 years old in Argentina.
If god didnt want people having children so young, he wouldnt allow them to mensturate so young.
Facts of life!


Wow.

It sure sounds as it you're advocating having sex with 8 year olds.

Is that something Islam taught you?







<crickets>
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

700 Inconsistencies in the Bible - Discussion by onevoice
Why do we deliberately fool ourselves? - Discussion by coincidence
Spirituality - Question by Miller
Oneness vs. Trinity - Discussion by Arella Mae
give you chills - Discussion by Bartikus
Evidence for Evolution! - Discussion by Bartikus
Evidence of God! - Discussion by Bartikus
One World Order?! - Discussion by Bartikus
God loves us all....!? - Discussion by Bartikus
The Preambles to Our States - Discussion by Charli
 
  1. Forums
  2. » AISHA'S AGE AND NEW PROPAGANDA AGAINST ISLAM....
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 12/09/2021 at 09:04:01