Top General in Mideast to Retire

blueflame1

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 04:47 pm
LoneStar, what I want is to lock Bushie and Blair in prison for the rest of their lives.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 04:55 pm
blueflame1 wrote:
LoneStar, what I want is to lock Bushie and Blair in prison for the rest of their lives.

I think that's highly unlikely, but you're entiteled to wish for anything.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 04:58 pm
To LSM.
Political beliefs are not so black and white as you like to make them. Although it seems to be with you right wingnuts. The only thing I see you contributing is an attempt to inflame people. Maybe you want to be abused to the point where the abuser get's banned from the site. Which just proves to me what pathetic small minded losers conservatives really are.

And the reply.

Don't have the guts to post this on the board? Typical weenie left wing moonbat hypocricy. You call it the way you see it, I call it the way I see it.
Don't send me another PM!

LoneStar = Texas
Madame = boss of a whore house.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 05:10 pm
Wilso wrote:
To LSM.
Political beliefs are not so black and white as you like to make them. Although it seems to be with you right wingnuts. The only thing I see you contributing is an attempt to inflame people. Maybe you want to be abused to the point where the abuser get's banned from the site. Which just proves to me what pathetic small minded losers conservatives really are.

And the reply.

Don't have the guts to post this on the board? Typical weenie left wing moonbat hypocricy. You call it the way you see it, I call it the way I see it.
Don't send me another PM!

LoneStar = Texas
Madame = boss of a whore house.

ROTFLMAO, I knew this was the purpose of your PM to me. Left wing moonbats are soooo easy to read.
I hope you don't think that bothers me. lol
BTW-You looking for a job?
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 05:26 pm
I earn $80000+. Screw you.

Does the thought of shooting a 9 year old get you aroused?
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 05:27 pm
So do you run a Texas whore house, or are you just a Texas whore?
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 05:34 pm
Wilso wrote:
I earn $80000+. Screw you.

Does the thought of shooting a 9 year old get you aroused?

Wooo-hooo $80,000 big ones, lol
good lordy boy, ya wanna come on down here & spend some of that big money? i got just the thing for you out in the barn, heeee-hawwwww...snort.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 05:34 pm
Wilso wrote:
So do you run a Texas whore house, or are you just a Texas whore?

Wall sonny, you said i did & i just know you wouldn't lie....not while you're runnin anyway.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 05:36 pm
BBB
What do you think about totally ignoring the Madam? She is a provocateur for the fun of it. She doesn't care about the pain people feel over the deaths of Americans and Iraqis because it would spoil her fun.

Madam follows me around A2K wherever I post to flame the thread. I assume she does the same with other posters. Well, I will no longer respond to her sick search for jollies. If we ignore her, she will lose interest and find another forum to pollute.

BBB
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 05:38 pm
Re: BBB
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
What do you think about totally ignoring the Madam? She is a provocateur for the fun of it. She doesn't care about the pain people feel over the deaths of Americans and Iraqis because it would spoil her fun.

Madam follows me around A2K wherever I post to flame the thread. I assume she does the same with other posters. Well, I will no longer respond to her sick search for jollies. If we ignore her, she will lose interest and find another forum to pollute.

BBB

Awww, i am disappointed, you didn't threaten worso or whatever it's name is, with having the thread shut down, I am hurt.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 05:40 pm
Wilso wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
I heard something about more air power & Navy carriers being sent in too. Blow the dammed place to kingdom come, HIROSHIMA, it works.

Thankyou.
At least now I can calmly dismiss you as a complete f@cking lunatic.

OHHHH BBB, this was the first post off topic, & it's been anglin ever since.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 05:48 pm
Aniother lie that he/it can't won't back up.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 06:07 pm
Wilso, You finally saw the light? LOL
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 06:10 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Wilso, You finally saw the light? LOL

That's odd, wonder how he sees through those blinders?
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 06:11 pm
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

BBB

Ignoring a consistently venomous poster is generally a good idea. The problem is that this one seems to post on every political thread and seems to need the last word on every one. It's hard to ignore her--she's almost ubiquitous!
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 06:21 pm
Dartagnan wrote:
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

BBB

Ignoring a consistently venomous poster is generally a good idea. The problem is that this one seems to post on every political thread and seems to need the last word on every one. It's hard to ignore her--she's almost ubiquitous!

I see you don't have too much trouble keeping up with me.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 08:43 pm
Another little tidbit about the general, he was going to retire last summer, Rumsfeld asked him to stay until after the first of the year, he agreed & that's what he's doing. No big surprise that some people would try to make it seem like leaving a sinking ship, but then those same people don't have a clue about honor & integrity. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 08:45 pm
LoneStar, honor & integrity and vaporize em?
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 09:09 pm
At least I'm not advocating vaporizing our own. Which some seem like they wouldn't mind seeing, & no, that isn't directed at you.
I want the hell blown out of the ME to protect our own GIs since Bush & others whine about sending enough people in to do the job.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 09:12 pm
LoneStar, so wanna get our troops out of there then nuke Iraq? Wowie.
0 Replies