Look Out, Barak, You Have Met your Match!

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 05:26 pm
Obama should just forget about running now!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 515 • Replies: 17
No top replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 07:35 pm
Yes, lets choose a little hitler look- alike white fellow, he would be much better than an appealing, good looking, well educated, well spoken, not vitrolic, black man. Appearances count, you know.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 08:00 pm
What the hell are you talking about, LSW? You care to translate for everyone else? I'm sure there's perfect understanding between you and the voices in your head, but the rest of us need reference points that actually come from something in the present dimension.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 08:04 pm
snood wrote:
What the hell are you talking about, LSW? You care to translate for everyone else? I'm sure there's perfect understanding between you and the voices in your head, but the rest of us need reference points that actually come from something in the present dimension.

WHO the hell are you talking to? LSW? I'm sure the gremlins in your fingers made you do that.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 08:04 pm
Talking to you, genius. But you knew that.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 08:13 pm
snood wrote:
Talking to you, genius. But you knew that.

If you could spell my name, genius, it might help. I'll give you a hint, it's spelled (if you're just using my initials, otherwise it may be difficult for you) LSM, no thanks required.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 08:15 pm
She's got jokes. And it really is funny - spelling lessons from you... Have you looked at some of your recent posts?

and besides all that fascingating back-and-forth about whose spelling is better... You want to try to explain what the hell you mentioned Hitler for?
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 08:19 pm
snood wrote:
She's got jokes. And it really is funny - spelling lessons from you... Have you looked at some of your recent posts?

and besides all that fascingating back-and-forth about whose spelling is better... You want to try to explain what the hell you mentioned Hitler for?

Ah, so now you want to get back to the topic, well, bully for you.
Because Kucinich looks like hitler, put a moustache on that little communist & he'd be adolphs double.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 08:21 pm
Taking out the idiotic gauge for Hitlerian usages... .... ... ....

yes.

Joe(way too early)Nation
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 08:28 pm
I didn't stray from the subject old lady - you did, when you pointed out I wrote a 'w' instead of an 'm'.

But no matter. Congrats. I keep thinking you can't sink to any deeper deranged, bigoted barf - and you keep proving me wrong.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2006 08:41 pm
snood wrote:
I didn't stray from the subject old lady - you did, when you pointed out I wrote a 'w' instead of an 'm'.

But no matter. Congrats. I keep thinking you can't sink to any deeper deranged, bigoted barf - and you keep proving me wrong.

I accepted the fact that i have sunk low when I answered your first childish post, what was it you said, cricket or some such silly schoolgirl prattle.
However, in order to keep up here with some of you, one must sink low.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 03:59 am
You've had more flame exchanges in less time than anyone since massagatto. Be proud.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 04:15 am
Wow. A thread that turned Godwin on the second post.

I'm impressed.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 04:17 am
No great feat for a lofty thinker like LSM.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 08:36 am
snood wrote:
You've had more flame exchanges in less time than anyone since massagatto. Be proud.

Yeah, I tend to fight back.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 08:41 am
I've just begun to appreciate the descriptor "fuckwit fundy"
0 Replies

candidone1

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 08:46 am
LoneStarMadam wrote:
snood wrote:

I believe he was saying that you've initiated and commanded more flame wars than anyone has in such little time.
There are no prizes for "fighting back" when you're tucked safely behind the veil of anonymity your PC provides you with.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2006 09:08 am
candidone1 wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
snood wrote:

I believe he was saying that you've initiated and commanded more flame wars than anyone has in such little time.
There are no prizes for "fighting back" when you're tucked safely behind the veil of anonymity your PC provides you with.

Ya think? duh
0 Replies