Amendment 2.01--The right to keep and arm bears

Setanta

Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 10:01 am
I wanted everyone's thoughts on a new Amendment i intend to propose that my Senators put on the floor of the Congress:

A well-regulated menagerie being essential to the security of free-range chickens, the right to keep and arm bears shall not be infringed.

Whaddaya think folks?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,081 • Replies: 14
No top replies

squinney

Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 10:19 am
Let me be the first to chime in and say that I think arms are an essential for all Bears.

I'm for 'em!
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 10:25 am
chickens fear firearms, right (correct) thinking people welcome the right to bear arms.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 10:48 am
squinney wrote:
Let me be the first to chime in and say that I think arms are an essential for all Bears.

I'm for 'em!

Bear has two, right?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 11:24 am
you know what i always say

nuke a gay whale for christ
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 12:24 pm
I wouldn't be so quick to enact this legislature, we must take into consideration such cases as John Francis Smith, I mean the guy is a nervous wreck as it is, he never gets any rest...day in day out chasing stolen pic-a-nick baskets all over the park.

Tipping the scales in favor of Yogi and Boo Boo, IMO will ultimately lead to Ranger Smiths downfall...and since Hanna-Barbera has long been known to have one of the worst support systems for it's employees...their lack of proper mental health care and retraining programs are abysmal...Smith simply does not stand a chance.

With Smith out of the picture, Jellystone will fall into decay, and chaos will prevail.

Vote No on arming bears.

This add was payed for by citizens who have had their pic-a-nic baskets stolen.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 12:42 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
chickens fear firearms, right (correct) thinking people welcome the right to bear arms.

thinking people can ascertain, with third grade reading skills, the difference between bearing arms and arming bears.

I vote yes I am already armed and even find them quite handy....
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sat 9 Dec, 2006 01:19 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:

thinking people can ascertain, with third grade reading skills, the difference between bearing arms and arming bears.

I vote yes I am already armed and even find them quite handy....

& sorry to say that some people are humorless
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 10 Dec, 2006 02:19 pm
2PacksAday wrote:
I wouldn't be so quick to enact this legislature, we must take into consideration such cases as John Francis Smith, I mean the guy is a nervous wreck as it is, he never gets any rest...day in day out chasing stolen pic-a-nick baskets all over the park.

Tipping the scales in favor of Yogi and Boo Boo, IMO will ultimately lead to Ranger Smiths downfall...and since Hanna-Barbera has long been known to have one of the worst support systems for it's employees...their lack of proper mental health care and retraining programs are abysmal...Smith simply does not stand a chance.

With Smith out of the picture, Jellystone will fall into decay, and chaos will prevail.

Vote No on arming bears.

This add was payed for by citizens who have had their pic-a-nic baskets stolen.

Oh sure, just what we need--some smarmy special interest lobbyist to muddy the waters . . .
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 10 Dec, 2006 02:20 pm
Bear, if you ever want to see another pic-a-nic basket, stop feeding the troll . . .
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sun 10 Dec, 2006 02:35 pm
Setanta wrote:
Bear, if you ever want to see another pic-a-nic basket, stop feeding the troll . . .

<smooches>
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 10 Dec, 2006 03:39 pm
They are kinda cute in uniform.

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/0671319590.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 10:50 am
I bet that sucker can protect the free-range chickens . . .
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 10:59 am
Dr. Moreau is scheduled to testify before Progress.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2006 12:23 pm
Setanta wrote:
squinney wrote:

I'm for 'em!

Bear has two, right?

I'm sure, but maybe Mrs. Bear would like him to have 3 or more. :wink:
0 Replies