Thr Presidency Ages A Man

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 08:49 pm
but bush looks like it's aged him 40 years. Do you agree?

I say serves him right to suffer.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 731 • Replies: 19
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 08:58 pm
Re: Thr Presidency Ages A Man
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
but bush looks like it's aged him 40 years. Do you agree?

I say serves him right to suffer.

So are you saying Bush may be approaching adulthood?
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 09:07 pm
I thought he didn't age a bit in his first term, in fact it annoyed me. However, in the last year he has aged years and I think he looks as old as his father. Do you think he might have developed a conscious, or is he just worried that his support base might stone him to death?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 10:08 pm
Well, presidenting is hard, and fighting the war on "terra" too.
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 10:14 pm
Mr. Carter aged a lot as well...mainly during the hostage crisis.

Mr. Reagan was always aged.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 10:18 pm
I guess it's hard to kil hundreds of thousands needlessly and still remain youthful-looking. Perhaps a nice moisturizing cream would help.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 10:25 pm
Clinton got grey hair during his campaign, I think. Or, then, maybe he did.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 10:31 pm
As CJ already mentioned, "being prezeedent is hard work."
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 11:46 pm
I've yet to see one of thses guys look anywhere near the same when they're leaving office as when they entered. I wouldn't wish that job on my worst enemy.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 11:47 pm
NickFun wrote:
I guess it's hard to kil hundreds of thousands needlessly and still remain youthful-looking. Perhaps a nice moisturizing cream would help.

Bush is a member of Al Qaeda? Shocked
I believe that if we blamed the terrorists for the hundreds of thousands that they have killed rather than Americas the world might start listening. Rolling Eyes
Do i think Bush has done a good job, defenitely not, but it's sickening to never hear one dammed word of condemnation about the saddams & Bin Ladens of the world from some Americans!!
I have never witnessed the hate towards anyone as I have the hate towards Bush. I dislike Clinton & Carter with a passion but never one time wished them ill in runnig this country or dealing with our enemies.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 05:05 am
I noticed that, years ago. Even though a two term president IS 8 years older at the end of their time in office, I believe that they age much more than the average person. It is true that Bush has aged much more in the last couple of years than he did in the first four. Remember, he still did not look too bad when he won his second term. He looks like **** now.

Stress will do that to you. I think that it has possibly dawned on him, that through his "efforts" he has polarized the country, lost most of his admirers, and is conducting a war, if continued, could go on indefinitely, with no end in sight. That'll put lines in a person's face!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 07:39 am
If it has aged his vital organs in much the same way that will be a small measure of justice.....
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 08:45 am
LoneStarMadam wrote:
NickFun wrote:

I believe that if we blamed the terrorists for the hundreds of thousands that they have killed rather than Americas the world might start listening. Rolling Eyes
Do i think Bush has done a good job, defenitely not, but it's sickening to never hear one dammed word of condemnation about the saddams & Bin Ladens of the world from some Americans!!
I have never witnessed the hate towards anyone as I have the hate towards Bush. I dislike Clinton & Carter with a passion but never one time wished them ill in runnig this country or dealing with our enemies.

I hate to tell you this LSM but Bush has slaughtered more people in less time than Saddam and Al Qeda did in all their years put together. Clinton got a blow job. Care to make the comparison?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 08:49 am
NickFun wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
NickFun wrote:

I hate to tell you this LSM but Bush has slaughtered more people in less time than Saddam and Al Qeda did in all their years put together. Clinton got a blow job. Care to make the comparison?

I'm sure she;ll have no problem comparing georges war favorably against Bills bj.... that was a rhetorical question right?

I mean you're taking to a person who thinks Nancy Pelosi marching in the same parade as a organization (albeit a disgusting one) is a blasphemy before the Lord and mankind but 2 unmarried lesbians having an artificially inseminated child (not like I care|) is a loving act. Laughing
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 08:50 am
NickFun wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
NickFun wrote:

Bush hasn't killed anyone. The US military, in a war, has killed many, but it pales in comparison to the death count being increased daily by terrorists and criminals in Iraq. I know it warms your heart to think of Bush as a butcher and killer, but it just isn't realistic.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 08:54 am
McGentrix wrote:

Bush hasn't killed anyone.

Isn't that like saying Hitler didn't kill anyone? I'm NOT saying Bush is on the level of Hilter, but leaders have to be responsible for the actions of their armies.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 08:55 am
Green Witch wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

Bush hasn't killed anyone.

Isn't that like saying Hitler didn't kill anyone? I'm NOT saying Bush is on the level of Hilter, but leaders have to be responsible for the actions of their armies.

green witch for God's sake grow up......bush does not accept responsibility for anything..... he delegates that....
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 08:57 am
Most commanders, the ones secure in their leadership but not blinded by their own sense of self importance, take responsibility for the casualties that result from their orders.

Joe(this jerk thought this would be easy)Nation
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 02:44 pm
Joe Nation wrote:
Most commanders, the ones secure in their leadership but not blinded by their own sense of self importance, take responsibility for the casualties that result from their orders.

Joe(this jerk thought this would be easy)Nation

Not sure he THOUGHT anything.

RUMSFELD sure insisted, against the advice of the Penatgon and the ME experts, that it would be easy.

But, didn't the buck, once upon a time, stop with the commander in chief?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 03:00 pm
NickFun wrote:
I hate to tell you this LSM but Bush has slaughtered more people in less time than Saddam and Al Qeda did in all their years put together.

Shocked What an idiotic thing to say. I see you're getting a pass from fellow Bush haters, but that makes your claim no less ridiculous. Take 30 seconds out of your life, Google it, and then admit how incredibly wrong you are.
0 Replies