Perry says . . .
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 457 • Replies: 5
No top replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 08:48 pm
He's a lying creep & that's why Ididn't vote for him. He made a show of putting 1500 NG on the border that weren't allowed to do anything but be there, I'm sure that they will be drawn down now, at ease soldier, you've served your purpose, I have been re-elected. He & the dem candidate both oppose gambling in the state of Tx but both accepted large donations from the gambling commissions in neighboring states that do have legalized gambling.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 08:51 pm
The problem, of course, is that if we keep out all the illegal immigrants, who's gonna build that fence? Laughing But good for Perry. Like you, edgar, I seldom find anything to agree with when it comes to this guy.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 09:11 pm
Yes, Perry is very good at anything that is a problem for his own state & LEGAL citizens.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 11:01 pm
Merry Andrew wrote:
The problem, of course, is that if we keep out all the illegal immigrants, who's gonna build that fence? Laughing But good for Perry. Like you, edgar, I seldom find anything to agree with when it comes to this guy.

I guess his Democrat roots are showing here.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Fri 8 Dec, 2006 12:14 am
edgarblythe wrote:
Merry Andrew wrote:

I guess his Democrat roots are showing here.

Too bad his American roots aren't showing.
0 Replies