You Know What Really Pisses Me Off?

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 04:33 pm
I took a break and was upstairs watching Justice 'Connor and Chuck Roberts (I believe) talking about The Way Forward bla bla bla and Ms O'Connor stated and I grudgingly admit she's right.... that we need to look forward to what we can do now and not backward to the cluster f*ck (my words not hers in case you didn't figure) and I realized that on Jan 20 2009, no matter the damage and ruin he's brought to the country and world as a whole and to real live individuals who are suffering in varying levels and degrees in varying ways because of his presidency, this son of a bitch and his partners are going home filthy filthy FILTHY rich. Insulated from all problems rich. They will have the best health care, best homes, best leisure time and best of everything that can be had in this world for the rest of their miserable stinking lives. they will not even be encunbered with a guilty conscience because they have none.

Strip them of all their worldy possesions and make them work at a Jiffy Lube the rest of their lives and acquire send a life strickening painful and progressive disease that they have inadequate health insurance for and then perhaps in some small way justice will have been served.

Whew!!!! That was cathartic... what's on tv tonight?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 958 • Replies: 21
No top replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 04:34 pm
Gus, I forgot to spell check or typo check. Please take care of it.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 04:36 pm
Give me some time. This might take a while.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 04:38 pm
You shouldn't bottle it all up like that Bear . . . don't hold it in . . . tell us how you really feel . . .
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 04:39 pm
Re: You Know What Really Pisses Me Off?
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I took a break and was upstairs watching Justice 'Connor and Chuck Roberts (I believe) talking about The Way Forward bla bla bla and Ms O'Connor stated and I grudgingly admit she's right.... that we need to look forward to what we can do now and not backward to the cluster f*ck (my words not hers in case you didn't figure) and I realized that on Jan 20 2009, no matter the damage and ruin he's brought to the country and world as a whole and to real live individuals who are suffering in varying levels and degrees in varying ways because of his presidency, this son of a bitch and his partners are going home filthy filthy FILTHY rich. Insulated from all problems rich. They will have the best health care, best homes, best leisure time and best of everything that can be had in this world for the rest of their miserable stinking lives. they will not even be encunbered with a guilty conscience because they have none.

Strip them of all their worldy possesions and make them work at a Jiffy Lube the rest of their lives and acquire send a life strickening painful and progressive disease that they have inadequate health insurance for and then perhaps in some small way justice will have been served.

Why would they do that. They have educations so they can get better jobs which provide health insurance. They won't have to worry like those people who didn't get educations or have no skills.

Most people's problems when it comes to jobs and income are a result of them not making good decisions early in life.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 04:42 pm
c'mere baldimo and let me brush bushs' footprints off your ass. There's so much dirt I'm having trouble making out the word welcome.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 04:43 pm
Baldimo wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Why would they do that. They have educations so they can get better jobs which provide health insurance. They won't have to worry like those people who didn't get educations or have no skills.

Most people's problems when it comes to jobs and income are a result of them not making good decisions early in life.

I didn't realize being born into a filthy rich family and exiting the womb and entitled prick was an available choice or I wouldn't be talking to any of you guys right now, no offense meant.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 04:44 pm
Bush's parents have taken care of the simpleton since day one. He has never lacked for money and never will.

The only thing we can hope for is that Bush is eventually put on trial for war crimes and sentenced to spend the remainder of his days in a cell with either one of his terrorists suspects or, and this would be my choice, Saadam Hussein.

What wonderful bunk buddies those two pieces of offal would make.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 04:44 pm
Baldimo wrote:

That's true. And there are many people who are in trouble, don't have health insurance or don't have a job because they ran their business into the ground.

It's a tough life, isn't it?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 04:46 pm
old europe wrote:
Baldimo wrote:

That's true. And there are many people who are in trouble, don't have health insurance or don't have a job because they ran their business into the ground.

**** does happen!!!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 04:47 pm
old europe wrote:
Baldimo wrote:

it is if you don't lose your nerve.....
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 04:52 pm
http://www.motherearth.org/bushwanted/wanted_en.gif
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:05 pm
Baldimo wrote:
old europe wrote:
Baldimo wrote:

**** does happen!!!

Exactly. And if you can't rely on society to help you get back on your feet, it would certainly be helpful to have rich, well-connected, influential parents. Heck, in that case you could even run for presidency.

Of course if you don't, you can still work two minimum wage jobs.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:07 pm
When 2% of the population owns 50% of the wealth, worldwide, I don't think it's always a poor man's fault he's poor. These rich bastards get the poor divided into antagonistic segments, send them off to wars, trap them in two dollar a day jobs, etc., all in the interest of furthering their own wealth and power.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:08 pm
old europe wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
old europe wrote:
Baldimo wrote:

**** does happen!!!

Exactly. And if you can't rely on society to help you get back on your feet, it would certainly be helpful to have rich, well-connected, influential parents. Heck, in that case you could even run for presidency.

Of course if you don't, you can still work two minimum wage jobs.

you forgot to add "and be thankful for the opportunity"
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:15 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
you forgot to add "and be thankful for the opportunity"

My bad.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:18 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
When 2% of the population owns 50% of the wealth, worldwide, I don't think it's always a poor man's fault he's poor. These rich bastards get the poor divided into antagonistic segments, send them off to wars, trap them in two dollar a day jobs, etc., all in the interest of furthering their own wealth and power.

Yeah because some rich guy prevents some highschool kid from getting good grades. They then prevent them from getting student loans, or grants for school. That damn rich guy.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:19 pm
I don't discuss things with people with your attitude, Baldimo.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 09:21 pm
I'm with you, edgar, the guy really is clueless. So sad to see.

I actually pity him.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 10:20 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
this son of a bitch and his partners are going home filthy filthy FILTHY rich.

If you ignore him, perhaps he'll go away.

Haliburton is earning lots and lots in Iraq. Hand over fist in various capacities. Cheney supposedly severed his ties but, do you really believe it? IMO, this is their money maker, their whore, and she's works all day every day.
0 Replies