Seriously... all Jokes Aside.....

Reply Tue 5 Dec, 2006 09:40 pm
Is there any end to the amount of ass kissing Tony Snow or any other ass licking sycophant is willing to p[erform in the position of White House Press Secretary? Rolling Eyes

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003468542
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 350 • Replies: 3
No top replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Tue 5 Dec, 2006 10:06 pm
What else would a press secretary do but agree with their boss?
Gates is not yet "the Pentagon chief" as the article states, his confirmation is pending. I imagine that he will be confirmed if for no other reason than he said what some on that panel wanted to hear, "We're not winning in Iraq", he did come back after lunch & explain what he meant. He also does not yet have sensitive info, not the kind that it takes to make the judgement call he made.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 08:39 am
"Press Secretary" is a simple euphemism for "I lick his ass and call it ice cream."
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 08:42 am
DrewDad wrote:
"Press Secretary" is a simple euphemism for "I lick his ass and call it ice cream."

es indeed the position of Press Secretary exists for the sole purpose of giving Nightclub owners and tax collectors someone to feel superior to.
0 Replies