There Are Some Nasty....

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 08:21 pm
NickFun wrote:
I believe if you read through my list you will find a number that meet that criteria. Particularly the ones at the top.

Nick Fun-A personal question please. We have a Japanese daughter-in-law that is of the Bhuddist belief, she refuses to get involved in any kind of political discussion because she says that she avoids negative energy. While I know there are different sects of Bhuddism, do most practice the avoidance of negative energy? I have let my DIL read some of your posts & she said that you seem to be somewhat at peace but you seem to harbor negatives in your words.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 08:23 pm
NickFun wrote:
No MickyG. I guess not. Except that it proves many prominant Republicans are extreme deviants and hypocrites. Perhaps I should compile a list of the clseted homosexuals, etc.

Maybe you do harbor negative energy
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 08:32 pm
Negativity is not to be avoided. It iis pervasive and all around us. My Buddhist beliefs do not conflict with my observations of hypocrisy and deviant behavior. I not only engage in political discussions, I write about politics daily. Your relations beliefs must differ from mine.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 08:50 pm
NickFun wrote:
Negativity is not to be avoided. It iis pervasive and all around us. My Buddhist beliefs do not conflict with my observations of hypocrisy and deviant behavior. I not only engage in political discussions, I write about politics daily. Your relations beliefs must differ from mine.

That's why i asked if all avoided negative energy.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 10:38 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
djjd62 wrote:
if america doesn't get a viable third party soon, the republicans fear of a war on their doorstep may just come true

it will however be a civil war

We do need a viable third party since the two major ones have morphed into one.

We need a voters' bill of rights, the most major feature of which would be runoff elections. That would have prevented SlicKKK KKKlinton from ever occupying the whitehouse.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 11:14 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Mame wrote:
A list of people engaging in creepy, nasty behaviour was given. The people happen to be of the Republican stripe.

I dunno, but unless you're STOOPID or BLIND (as in wearing blinkers), the people on this list would fit MOST normal people's definition of nasty. If it doesn't fit yours, LSM, do tell.

I refuse to scrape the bottom of your barrel just so you can get your jollies, I will, however, discuss whatever you wish IF you can keep even a facsimili of civility.

You still haven't answered my point, but that's okay. I've come to my own conclusions about you and am no longer interested in anything you have to say. Incidentally, I think you're're the one at the bottom of the barrel.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 07:02 am
Indeed LSM. You failed to answer Mames query. In any case, I have never seen such a list for Democrats. And I rarely hear of Democrats ever being arrsted or even accused of such things. Also, I read more press about Republican having homosexual encounters, despite their preaching against such behavior, then I do the Dems. Perhaps such bevavior can be explained?
0 Replies