Stablization of cycle after m/c

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 12:47 am
Does anybody here have any experience with stabilization of the mens cycle after a natural miscarriage.
i miscarried at 7 1/2 wks on aug 13; stopped bleeding from the m/c on aug 28th; got my first period (normal) on the 21st of sept; 2nd normal period 29 days later (oct 20); then brown spotting 23 days later (nov 12) and bleeding on 30th nov (18 days later).

what is going on???

infection? cancer? i cannot bring myself to get another invasive reproductive procedure. i am probed out...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,948 • Replies: 9
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 05:12 am
Sounds like the spotting is the anomaly. Everything else points to a normal period. I know you don't want to hear this, but if it concerns you this much, get thee to an OB/GYN.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 07:08 am
I agree with Jespah. You don't mention having a D&C after your miscarriage.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 08:14 am
Check out this website. Just Mommies

Tons of support and information on miscarriages, both early and late term and on normal and abnormal bleeding .
0 Replies

heartofthesun

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 10:45 am
jespah wrote:
Sounds like the spotting is the anomaly. Everything else points to a normal period. I know you don't want to hear this, but if it concerns you this much, get thee to an OB/GYN.

well, the spotting's an anomaly. and, then the "period" 18 days later...

don't feel sick, tired, feverish, or anything else.
i reckon if i go to the OB/GYN, he will be just as mystified. will call him, but was wondering if anyone here had had experience with irregular periods after a m/c....
0 Replies

heartofthesun

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 10:49 am
Noddy24 wrote:
I agree with Jespah. You don't mention having a D&C after your miscarriage.

hi, noddy -- i did not have a D&C. we opted to "let the uterus take care of itself". after bleeding for about 2 1/2 weeks, i went in for a vag sonogram and the tech said that the uterus was clear. 3 weeks later i did a preg test at home to check on Hcg levels and got a negative.

and, now this.
0 Replies

heartofthesun

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 10:51 am
Bella Dea wrote:
Check out this website. Just Mommies

Tons of support and information on miscarriages, both early and late term and on normal and abnormal bleeding .

bella dea -- THANKS for the url. i have been hard pressed to find adequate information abt the female repro system....such a pity.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 10:56 am
This site has a lot of women who have suffered miscarriages and they can offer you some advice on coping emotionally as well as the physical aftermath.

Good luck.
0 Replies

heartofthesun

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 12:26 pm
seems like it!
thanks for the info!!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 04:36 pm
heartofthesun wrote:
jespah wrote:

well, the spotting's an anomaly. and, then the "period" 18 days later...

don't feel sick, tired, feverish, or anything else.
i reckon if i go to the OB/GYN, he will be just as mystified. will call him, but was wondering if anyone here had had experience with irregular periods after a m/c....

Hope you're feeling better soon.
0 Replies