http://www.pardonmyenglish.com/archives/2005/08/sheehan_tirade.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,243 • Replies: 27
No top replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 11:53 pm
And is this what passes for reasoned debate in Texas?

Never mind. Answered my own question.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 11:54 pm
Has anyone noticed that Lone Star Madam's posts get more and more incoherent as the evening progresses? Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 12:03 am
blacksmithn wrote:
And is this what passes for reasoned debate in Texas?

Never mind. Answered my own question.

Cindy brought her monkey face to Texas & got more than she bargained for. However, if you agree with mizzzzzzz sheehan, that says more about you than you should want people to know.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 12:03 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
Has anyone noticed that Lone Star Madam's posts get more and more incoherent as the evening progresses? Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

Yes. In fact, I believe she could snap at any moment.

<pulls up a chair, grabs some popcorn>
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 12:04 am
Roxxxanne wrote:

& i see you're not being very successful in ignoring me, the way you follow me around is starting to give me the heebee jeebees. Don't you have a small animal to hurt?
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 12:06 am
kickycan wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

Yes. In fact, I believe she could snap at any moment.

<pulls>

Hopefully you'll choke
<snicker>
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 12:20 am
Madam,

hey, the guys have been PMing one another and I hear they are dying to see your best Mrs. Santa Claus pic, hottie.
I mean anyone who posts as Lone Star Madam must be hot, right?

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o318/melissa90299/santa3.jpg
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 12:29 am
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

& i see you're not being very successful in ignoring me, the way you follow me around is starting to give me the heebee jeebees. Don't you have a small animal to hurt?

The only animal I hurt is my Sicilian boyfriend and he loves it. He ain't big, 5'8" but no one would call him small. Well, no woman anyway.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 12:32 am
<munching popcorn contentedly>
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 12:39 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
Madam,

hey, the guys have been PMing one another and I hear they are dying to see your best Mrs. Santa Claus pic, hottie.

Yeah right, the guys, you know it's you that wants the pics.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 12:43 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

The only animal I hurt is my Sicilian boyfriend and he loves it. He ain't big, 5'8" but no one would call him small. Well, no woman anyway.

Oh, I am sorry, I thought you were a woman, well, that changes everything, except for what I know about you, tsk, tsk.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 01:07 am
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

Oh, I am sorry, I thought you were a woman, well, that changes everything, except for what I know about you, tsk, tsk.

Remember what I was saying about "the entity" geting more and more incoherent as the evening progresses? She didn't even get the obvious reference to my boyfriend's not being small. Wow!

Well, I guess it's been so long...no pun intended. (of course, it's not the length that matters) LOL

Have one for me and my Italian Stallion, "madam"
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 01:44 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

Remember what I was saying about "the entity" geting more and more incoherent as the evening progresses? She didn't even get the obvious reference to my boyfriend's not being small. Wow!

Well, I guess it's been so long...no pun intended. (of course, it's not the length that matters) LOL

Have one for me and my Italian Stallion, "madam"

I git it just didn't choose to join you in your fantasy. Does your, er, boyfriend (what, can't get a man?) know about your former life?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 01:54 am
kickycan wrote:
I added extra butter.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 02:26 am
dyslexia wrote:
kickycan wrote:
I added extra butter.

Man, I love that real butter...but mine is popped dry, with a little sea salt.

So...Madam and Roxanne...you are known to each other in real life, I gather?

Best friends and all?

You're pretending to bicker, right?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 02:38 am
dlowan wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
kickycan wrote:
<munching>
I added extra butter.

Man, I love that real butter...but mine is popped dry, with a little sea salt.

I put a little buttery spray on my hot air popcorn that is how I stay so svelte and sexy unlike...oh never mind...speaking of hot air, has Madam "left the building?"
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 02:39 am
dyslexia wrote:
kickycan wrote:
<munching>
I added extra butter.

I bet.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 12:50 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Madam,

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2006 01:01 pm
woiyo wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
Madam,

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I put this pic in Craigslist Casual Encounters, just for fun, mind you, I have a Sicilian boyfriend. (To clue in any of the old women here who don't understand "boyfriend" that is what we "young" ladies refer to men we are seeing that we are not married to) and I don't want to get on his wrong side. He wants me to post it on w4w so we can add a third party. But they all do. Dream on. Anyway, I got 800 responses in two days, I had to delete the ad!
0 Replies