Brown SHirts Attack Local Nativity

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 01:00 pm
http://texasholdemblogger.wordpress.com/2006/11/22/brownshirts-attack-local-nativity/

I understand that for two days ( next Mon & Tue) Texas A&M will have an ACLU Nativity on the campus of TA&M. I can't remember all of the figures that will be displayed, but the three wise men will be Stalin, Marx, & lenin, the ACLUs idea of wise men. There will not be a Baby Jesus represented, also a couple of the sheperds will be terrorists.
This should cause some angst, might even give food for thought.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,260 • Replies: 39
No top replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 01:09 pm
I can't believe the UPS drivers would attack a nativity scene! I mean, this is the season where they make all their money, the ingrates!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 01:10 pm
Thanks for this thread, LSM. I was almost beginning to think you were a rational human being.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 01:18 pm
kickycan wrote:
Thanks for this thread, LSM. I was almost beginning to think you were a rational human being.

Um, I didn't write the article, i just posted it....get the difference there?
I also did not create an ACLU nativity, I just told about it.
What is irrational about that?
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 01:19 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
I can't believe the UPS drivers would attack a nativity scene! I mean, this is the season where they make all their money, the ingrates!

Ah, you either did not read the article or your reading comprehension needs some very serious attention.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 01:34 pm
kickycan wrote:

And there can be no doubt about her sense of humor, either.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 01:36 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
FreeDuck wrote:

Ah, you either did not read the article or your reading comprehension needs some very serious attention.

Oh ease up, it could be worse. I initially read your thread title as "Brown Shits Attack Naivete".
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 01:36 pm
kickycan wrote:

Silly you . . . the loony entertainment, though, is priceless . . .
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 01:42 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
kickycan wrote:

Yes, the Texas Hold-Em blog is an impeccable source of news. And I like the way they start off the article by calling their ideological foes "brownshirts, fascists, and jackbooted thugs." That really lends credibility to what they're saying. "Yes," I said, when I read that first line, "these people are rational, clear-thinking individuals."
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 01:53 pm
don't do as I do, do as I say[/I]
kickycan wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
kickycan wrote:

Yes, the Texas Hold-Em blog is an impeccable source of news. And I like the way they start off the article by calling their ideological foes "brownshirts, fascists, and jackbooted thugs." That really lends credibility to what they're saying. "Yes," I said, when I read that first line, "these people are rational, clear-thinking individuals."

& the source of the article has what to do with my NOT writing it?
You are very selective in your gripe about the term jackbooted, i didn't see you complain about the use of that term on another thread that called cops by that name. Typical, don't do as I do, do as I say left wing mentality.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 01:57 pm
For anyone interested in the story beyond this idiot blogger's frothing-at-the-mouth rant, here is the original Racine Journal-Times article which he butchered to come up with his bullshit.

Now that was easy, wasn't it?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 01:59 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Typical, don't do as I do, do as I say left wing mentality.

I'm quoting this part because it's my favorite. It's a great example of your totally rational and thoughtful point of view.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 01:59 pm
By the way, kudos to Free Duck--that UPS remark was priceless satire.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 02:03 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
kickycan wrote:

And there can be no doubt about her sense of humor, either.

It's kinda hard to believe that posters that usually do nothing but make personal comments/attacks are looking for a sense of humor. I will meet anybody half way, I will play nice or I can kick sh!t with the best.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 02:04 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
FreeDuck wrote:

Oh ease up, it could be worse. I initially read your thread title as "Brown Shits Attack Naivete".

Are you ready to play nice? It's your call.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 02:06 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Are you ready to play nice?

Ah the hilarity . . . free entertainment . . . ya can't beat it . . .
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 02:08 pm
kickycan wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Typical, don't do as I do, do as I say left wing mentality.

I'm quoting this part because it's my favorite. It's a great example of your totally rational and thoughtful point of view.

& you don't adhere to that philosophy? Oh puleeeze.
You gripe about a term that one of your own brethern used against a whole segment of our society & now you're getting your feathers ruffeled because someone used it against one of your saviors from on high?
Again, typical hypocritical left view.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 02:09 pm
Oh! Oh my. There really should be an emoticon for laughing oneself to tears. Good one, LSM.

Seriously though. Have I personally attacked you? Did you think I was calling you a UPS man?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 02:10 pm
what goes around, comes around; hence the demise of the republican party.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 02:35 pm
http://a.abclocal.go.com/images/wpvi/cms_exf_2005/news/122305_im_ups200.jpg

Evil leftist Brownshirts captured by a hidden camera as they plot the destruction of all the decent, god-fearing values we cherish.
0 Replies