i am fattt!

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 11:23 pm
Since you say you aren't fluent and are having troubles expressing yourself, here's a Google translation of the questions I asked in my last post. If it is easier for you, write your response in Spanish and I'll translate them back into English. Between the little bit of Spanish I know and the Google translator, we should be able to make you more comfortable giving answers.

La autorización, así que nos dejó comenzar con la primera respuesta que conseguiste, la escribí en la página 1.

¿Están tú interesado en la reun con un grupo para la ayuda y la dirección mientras que realizas estos cambios en tu vida? ¿Si es así tú necesitan ayudaron a encontrar uno? Si es así decirnos donde vivo nosotros puedes buscarte tan en el Internet para.

¿Cómo sobre todo lo demás en esa lista larga de cosas escribí alrededor después intentar sin éxito seguir dietas rápidas de la pérdida toda mi vida?

¿Has hablado con tus amigos y o los padres para pediros ayuda con opciones del alimento, actividades de la familia y la compañía físicas mientras que realizas estos cambios?

¿Tienes reducción en el azúcar, la sal, el pan y las pastas?

¿Eres comidas que saltan o comer cada solo de ellos? ¿Bebiendo por lo menos 6 cristales de agua diarios?

¿Te has pesado o lo has utilizado una cinta métrica de tomar tus medidas así que tendrás un punto de partida de el cual medir tu éxito?

¿Tienes una carta para registrar tu progreso? ¿Eres que anota todo que comes diario así que puedes ver donde los problemas pudieron estar?

Eres buena voluntad de contestar a esas preguntas harás que desea llegar a estar más implicado con ayudarte. Estoy intentando perder el peso también, y éstas son las cosas que me han estado ayudando.
0 Replies

GEL209

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 07:44 pm
Butrflynet wrote:
Since you say you aren't fluent and are having troubles expressing yourself, here's a Google translation of the questions I asked in my last post. If it is easier for you, write your response in Spanish and I'll translate them back into English. Between the little bit of Spanish I know and the Google translator, we should be able to make you more comfortable giving answers.

La autorización, así que nos dejó comenzar con la primera respuesta que conseguiste, la escribí en la página 1.

¿Están tú interesado en la reun con un grupo para la ayuda y la dirección mientras que realizas estos cambios en tu vida? ¿Si es así tú necesitan ayudaron a encontrar uno? Si es así decirnos donde vivo nosotros puedes buscarte tan en el Internet para.

¿Cómo sobre todo lo demás en esa lista larga de cosas escribí alrededor después intentar sin éxito seguir dietas rápidas de la pérdida toda mi vida?

¿Has hablado con tus amigos y o los padres para pediros ayuda con opciones del alimento, actividades de la familia y la compañía físicas mientras que realizas estos cambios?

¿Tienes reducción en el azúcar, la sal, el pan y las pastas?

¿Eres comidas que saltan o comer cada solo de ellos? ¿Bebiendo por lo menos 6 cristales de agua diarios?

¿Te has pesado o lo has utilizado una cinta métrica de tomar tus medidas así que tendrás un punto de partida de el cual medir tu éxito?

¿Tienes una carta para registrar tu progreso? ¿Eres que anota todo que comes diario así que puedes ver donde los problemas pudieron estar?

Eres buena voluntad de contestar a esas preguntas harás que desea llegar a estar más implicado con ayudarte. Estoy intentando perder el peso también, y éstas son las cosas que me han estado ayudando.

what? i dont understand spanish, ha what r u doing?..
0 Replies

GEL209

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 07:48 pm
Re: sorry!
Butrflynet wrote:
GEL209 wrote:
okay w.e i'm a rude teenager to you guys i'm sorry! but honestly i dont know who said it but yeah i just a freaking kid to you guys cant u be a little respectful I'M SORRRRY! gosh, i dont know how to answer seriously i eat food just like anyone else and i have been cutting down on the junk food and also for whoever told me to get off my fat ass and move shut the hell up caz u have no idea what ur talking about i ride horse every day and play volley ball and do other stuff so i'm not just sitting here doing nothing, honestly i've already used like half of your guy's advice and even tho its only been like 2 days i bet i'll start feeling and looking alot better ...okay and yet again for whoever said i was lieing about being hispanic you honestly dont know who ur talking to caz i am hispanic my dad is form quenca ecuador and i am not fluent or anything so i dont know all the NAMES of the food but i do know there hispanic foods, i wasnt raised in ecuador tho so i act very american i just have all hispanic traits, my goodness!

Okay, so let's start with the very first response you got, the one I wrote on page 1.

Are you interested in getting together with a group for support and guidance while you make these changes in your life? If so, do you need help finding one? If so, tell us where you live so we can search on the internet for you.

How about anything else in that long list of things I wrote about after having tried unsuccessfully to follow quick loss diets all my life?

Have you talked with your friends and or parents to ask them for help with food choices, family physical activities and company while you make these changes?

Have you cut back on sugar, salt, bread and pastas?

Are you skipping meals or eating every single one of them? Drinking at least 6 glasses of water every day?

Have you weighed yourself or used a tape measure to take your measurements so you'll have a starting point from which to measure your success?

Do you have a chart to record your progress? Are you writing down everything you eat every day so you can see where problems might be?

You're willingness to answer those questions will make me want to become more involved with helping you. I'm trying to lose weight too, and these are the things that have been helping me.

Okay, so let's start with the very first response you got, the one I wrote on page 1.

Are you interested in getting together with a group for support and guidance while you make these changes in your life? If so, do you need help finding one? If so, tell us where you live so we can search on the internet for you.

sorry but not really ..i no it seems like i'm not putting effort in but i dont trust that they r that helpful, yet i've never been in one

How about anything else in that long list of things I wrote about after having tried unsuccessfully to follow quick loss diets all my life?

Have you talked with your friends and or parents to ask them for help with food choices, family physical activities and company while you make these changes?

yeah

Have you cut back on sugar, salt, bread and pastas?

trying too...

Are you skipping meals or eating every single one of them? Drinking at least 6 glasses of water every day?

i usually skip breakfast caz i dont really have time

Have you weighed yourself or used a tape measure to take your measurements so you'll have a starting point from which to measure your success?

no i thought about it but everyone sed it makes u feel worse..

Do you have a chart to record your progress? Are you writing down everything you eat every day so you can see where problems might be?

i started...

You're willingness to answer those questions will make me want to become more involved with helping you. I'm trying to lose weight too, and these are the things that have been helping me.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2006 10:35 pm
Don't skip breakfast!! Really, really, really.

An apple is better than no breakfast at all. I eat my bowl of cereal (because it's small, a serving of cereal isn't really very big) in two minutes flat, literally. I timed it, just so that I couldn't tell myself anymore that I didn't have time (yes, it's bad to bolt your food, but that way at least I eat even on days when I'm late).

The thing is, you need to get your metabolism revved up. Skipping breakfast tells your body to not burn calories, the exact opposite of what you want. This is a very simple change you CAN make.

Next, DO measure!! I started exercising regularly for a while, and and lost absolutely NO weight. I had 100% decided not to bother anymore.

Then I decided to measure again, just to prove to myself that exercising was getting me nowhere, and I found that I'd lost two inches around my waist! Yay! And that kept me going. Otherwise, I would absolutely not have kept it up.

Measuring is the very best way of tracking your progress, because weighing may make you feel like nothing is happening.
0 Replies