i am fattt!

NickFun

Reply Tue 28 Nov, 2006 06:16 pm
GEL209 wrote:
haha i love the effort u guys r putting into the whole spanish food thing but to be honest ith you i HATE IT haha my mom makes it alot and i eat like the most of it or w.e but like burrito and tortillas and that kind of stuff makes me gag its grosssss

I don't like it either. Especially the hot spicey stuff. Makes my face burn!
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 28 Nov, 2006 06:56 pm
For some reason I keep feeling a tugging at my leg. Just have to replace the words diet and fat with boyfriend and pregnancy to be reminded of many other threads that appear here during school vacation times.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 28 Nov, 2006 07:08 pm
Butrflynet wrote:
For some reason I keep feeling a tugging at my leg. Just have to replace the words diet and fat with boyfriend and pregnancy to be reminded of many other threads that appear here during school vacation times.

You know what? I'm agreeing with you. Notice how she wants advice, but just gives those dumb 5 word responces, and doesn't answer questions.

I am outta here....gaara awaits me!
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 28 Nov, 2006 07:21 pm
NickFun wrote:

WELL, you don't have to be derrogatory about it. You could have said hot spicy stuff, instead of hot spicey stuff, y'know????

HA!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 28 Nov, 2006 07:23 pm
'scuse me infra blue...where is the a**hole of texas exactly?
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 28 Nov, 2006 07:33 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
'scuse me infra blue...where is the a**hole of texas exactly?

It's at its very heinie end.
http://home.elp.rr.com/infrablues/texas-highway-map.gif
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 28 Nov, 2006 07:54 pm
InfraBlue wrote:
NickFun wrote:

WELL, you don't have to be derrogatory about it. You could have said hot spicy stuff, instead of hot spicey stuff, y'know????

HA!

Pardon my faux pas!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 28 Nov, 2006 07:55 pm
Aha, not all so far from some of us wandering about in Enchantment.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Tue 28 Nov, 2006 08:12 pm
ossobuco wrote:
Aha, not all so far from some of us wandering about in Enchantment.

I'm closer to you all than I am to most of the other Texans here.

Heck, I'm closer to some of the Californians here than I am to most of the other Texans here!
0 Replies

GEL209

Reply Tue 28 Nov, 2006 08:37 pm
You know what? I'm agreeing with you. Notice how she wants advice, but just gives those dumb 5 word responces, and doesn't answer questions.

I am outta here....gaara awaits me![/quote]

look i'm sorry i have a life and dont have time to give you my hole freaking life story! i am taking advice from all of you, well accept you caz i havnt gotten anything helpful from YOU my goodness get over yourself

to everyone else thanx for the help i REALLY AND HONESTLY appreciate it
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 28 Nov, 2006 08:42 pm
humm..

well

I was all geared up to write a long meaningfull post

that last one took me for a loop..

I think I will sit on my hands for a while..
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 28 Nov, 2006 09:55 pm
This is just another of gaara's multiple personalities. Now she's a fat Latino girl. What next?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 05:16 am
Really, I wonder what GEL stands for...Get eh life?
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 08:36 am
This thread has disintegrated to the level of junior high lunch room. Shame on you big people.

Come on guys (and gals) she's 14, she's not going to respond like a grown-up. She spells "whole" as "hole", she's not a great typist, but I think she is actually reading what we write. Yes, she responds like a kid, but she is a kid.

SheWolf ,I know you once lost a lot of weight and I think you would have great advice and encouragement for any teen reading this. Gel has probably hit the road seeing she is being mocked, but maybe you can add something to the "teen diet" thread that I send all these overweight youngin's to.

and Chai, you're going to get banned from the A2k Prom if you keep breaking hearts.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 09:35 am
Green Witch wrote:
This thread has disintegrated to the level of junior high lunch room. Shame on you big people.

Come on guys (and gals) she's 14, she's not going to respond like a grown-up. She spells "whole" as "hole", she's not a great typist, but I think she is actually reading what we write. Yes, she responds like a kid, but she is a kid.

SheWolf ,I know you once lost a lot of weight and I think you would have great advice and encouragement for any teen reading this. Gel has probably hit the road seeing she is being mocked, but maybe you can add something to the "teen diet" thread that I send all these overweight youngin's to.

and Chai, you're going to get banned from the A2k Prom if you keep breaking hearts.

I don't know if I believe GEL is 14 anymore, especially after her most recent post.

We have all seriously tried to give her advice, and have asked her direct questions about her lifestyle that would help us help her.

Instead, GEL has chosen to give practically no info about herself beyond, "I'm asking for advice" How many times can someone ask a question and get a non-response before they catch on they might be getting jerked around?

I'm wondering if she is even Hispanic. She says that her mom "makes all that stuff and w/e" but finds burritos and tacos gross....this sounds like someone who might not even know what Hispanics eat at home....It's certainly not all burritos and tacos, but she doesn't mention any other foods.

I'm not asking a 14 year old to have the writing ability of Gore Vidal, but I do expect her to answer questions asked of her. Frankly, she lost my interest totally when I point blank asked for info...added a personal aside, and got "What?" as the response......this person is carefully picking and choosing what he/she wants to respond to.

so GEL, either poop or get off the pot, either tell us what we're asking, or stop asking for help.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 10:19 am
GEL209 wrote:
Quote:

I am outta here....gaara awaits me!

look i'm sorry i have a life and dont have time to give you my hole freaking life story! i am taking advice from all of you, well accept you caz i havnt gotten anything helpful from YOU my goodness get over yourself

to everyone else thanx for the help i REALLY AND HONESTLY appreciate it

Here's the most helpful advice you'll ever get.

GET OFF YOUR FAT ASS AND MOVE. The only way to lose weight is to exercise and eat right. There is no other way, it's as simple as that. Burn more than you consume.

Am I being mean? Sure. But there are an awful lot of teens who think that the fat's going to magically drop off while they stuff their face with Twinkies and watch the Simpsons.

I can't stand this "I'm so fat" thing.

If you want helpful advice on eating right, ask that. If you want some helpful advice on good exercises, ask that. But don't come on here expecting someone to give you some miracle advice.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 01:31 pm
Green Witch wrote:

I absolutly was going to, until :

NickFun wrote:
This is just another of gaara's multiple personalities. Now she's a fat Latino girl. What next?

And that is why I said I was going to wait.

I dont wnat to whistle to the wind -too- much.. Laughing
0 Replies

GEL209

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 10:17 pm
sorry!
okay w.e i'm a rude teenager to you guys i'm sorry! but honestly i dont know who said it but yeah i just a freaking kid to you guys cant u be a little respectful I'M SORRRRY! gosh, i dont know how to answer seriously i eat food just like anyone else and i have been cutting down on the junk food and also for whoever told me to get off my fat ass and move shut the hell up caz u have no idea what ur talking about i ride horse every day and play volley ball and do other stuff so i'm not just sitting here doing nothing, honestly i've already used like half of your guy's advice and even tho its only been like 2 days i bet i'll start feeling and looking alot better ...okay and yet again for whoever said i was lieing about being hispanic you honestly dont know who ur talking to caz i am hispanic my dad is form quenca ecuador and i am not fluent or anything so i dont know all the NAMES of the food but i do know there hispanic foods, i wasnt raised in ecuador tho so i act very american i just have all hispanic traits, my goodness!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 10:31 pm
Glad to see you talking back, Gel.

If you sift through the posts there will be some helpful information.

I'll try to post some useful ideas tomorrow.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2006 10:59 pm
Re: sorry!
GEL209 wrote:
okay w.e i'm a rude teenager to you guys i'm sorry! but honestly i dont know who said it but yeah i just a freaking kid to you guys cant u be a little respectful I'M SORRRRY! gosh, i dont know how to answer seriously i eat food just like anyone else and i have been cutting down on the junk food and also for whoever told me to get off my fat ass and move shut the hell up caz u have no idea what ur talking about i ride horse every day and play volley ball and do other stuff so i'm not just sitting here doing nothing, honestly i've already used like half of your guy's advice and even tho its only been like 2 days i bet i'll start feeling and looking alot better ...okay and yet again for whoever said i was lieing about being hispanic you honestly dont know who ur talking to caz i am hispanic my dad is form quenca ecuador and i am not fluent or anything so i dont know all the NAMES of the food but i do know there hispanic foods, i wasnt raised in ecuador tho so i act very american i just have all hispanic traits, my goodness!

Okay, so let's start with the very first response you got, the one I wrote on page 1.

Are you interested in getting together with a group for support and guidance while you make these changes in your life? If so, do you need help finding one? If so, tell us where you live so we can search on the internet for you.

How about anything else in that long list of things I wrote about after having tried unsuccessfully to follow quick loss diets all my life?

Have you talked with your friends and or parents to ask them for help with food choices, family physical activities and company while you make these changes?

Have you cut back on sugar, salt, bread and pastas?

Are you skipping meals or eating every single one of them? Drinking at least 6 glasses of water every day?

Have you weighed yourself or used a tape measure to take your measurements so you'll have a starting point from which to measure your success?

Do you have a chart to record your progress? Are you writing down everything you eat every day so you can see where problems might be?

You're willingness to answer those questions will make me want to become more involved with helping you. I'm trying to lose weight too, and these are the things that have been helping me.
0 Replies