Antisemitism is a good thing

Zippo

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 06:03 am
Friday, 03 November 2006

[Noam Chomsky's comment: There's nothing new about this. About 30 years ago the distinguished Israeli statesman Abba Eban explained to an American Jewish audience that their task is to show that any form of anti-Zionism -- meaning criticism of Israel -- is either anti-Semitism, or Jewish self-hatred. That covers 100% of critical comment. The best reaction to all of this is to ignore it.]

'Antisemitism' is no longer what it used to be. Being a dissident activist running an anti-Zionist blog and online encyclopedia, I am used to wholesale accusations of Antisemitism. That comes with the territory. The recent Israel Lobby debate in the US, stirred up by the Walt/Mearsheimer study, made large portions of the public aware of the fact, that an 'Antisemite' in today's use of the term in the media and public debate is no longer someone who hates Jews, but - the otherway round - someone the Jews hate.

Anybody criticising how the IDF is treating Palestinians, the rampant use of torture and extra-judicial killings, the bulldozing of Palestinian homes and orchards, the daily harassment by Jewish settlers of Palestinian kids on the way to school and farmers on their way to their fields, the use of army check points and illegal 'security walls' making life in the occupied territories virtually impossible, the conversion of Gaza - one of the world's most populated areas - into a giant concentration camp without food, water, electricity and medical supplies, the killing of hundreds of Palestinians - most of them children and teenagers - each year, the killing of over 1000 civilians and dropping of over a million cluster bombs onto civilian areas in the recent Lebanon assault, is an Antisemite.

Anybody criticising that AIPAC makes sure that any US rep or senator who dares to vote against a bill that provides Apartheid Israel - each and every year - with 6-8 billion dollars of US tax payers' money will be without a job at the next election, is an Antisemite.

Anybody criticising Israel's role in the false-flag September 11 attacks or in America's decision to invade Iraq - and most likely soon Iran - is an Antisemite.

Even someone just reporting on those important matters without blindly parroting the Lobby's views, is an Antisemite.

In other words, being Antisemitic is a good thing. We should all wear this label with pride. In fact, we should all wear badges saying 'I'm an Antisemite - All decent people are.'

I am well aware that by writing these lines I give more ammunition to my enemies and possibly shock those readers, who haven't fully overcome 60 years of collective brainwashing. Organised Jewry has effectively redefined the term 'anti-Semitic' in an effort to dismiss all criticism of Israel as being motivated by racial hatred. What I'm trying to achieve is help fellow activists overcome their deadly fear of this libel. I want them to be confident and turn around - when confronted with this kind of accusation - and say something along the lines of 'You make it sound like being an Antisemite was a bad thing.' It's about redirecting one of the Zionists' most powerful weapons against themselves. Does that make sense?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 495 • Replies: 7
No top replies

old europe

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 06:13 am
Re: Antisemitism is a good thing
Zippo wrote:
I'm an Antisemite

Nothing new there, Zippo.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 06:52 am
Re: Antisemitism is a good thing
old europe wrote:
Zippo wrote:
I'm an Antisemite

Nothing new there, Zippo.

And you're an Antisemite for posting in my thread. How dare you *bump* up this Antisemitic thread ? :wink:
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 06:53 am
Quote:
Anybody criticising Israel's role in the false-flag September 11 attacks or in America's decision to invade Iraq - and most likely soon Iran - is an Antisemite.

Yup, guess that makes me an anti-Semite as well.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2006 06:59 am
xingu wrote:
Quote:

Yup, guess that makes me an anti-Semite as well.

Welcome to the club. I'll have to give everyone a yellow badge/star. All Antisemite's should be forced to wear one IMO.

http://www.jewishmuseum.org.uk/images/internal/2000_26_8.jpg
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Tue 28 Nov, 2006 12:40 am
The sooner Jews and Arabs recognize that they are brothers the better the world would be. If the Arab nations and Israel adopt strict separation of church and state the sooner we would be to a peaceful Middle East.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Tue 28 Nov, 2006 01:44 am
Zippo,

You appear to have invested much mental energy in this particular obsession with Jews. Presumably if it wasn't for them you'd have nothing much to think about. The term "mental parasite" might be apt here.

Think about it !
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Tue 28 Nov, 2006 01:58 am
Plenty of Jews within and outside of Israel are critical of the actions of the state against its neighbours.

It is nevertheless a fact that the majority of its neighbours want the State of Israel to be destroyed and removed.

So it's a problem. Israel has to present an implacable face to its enemies, but I do not think any state should survive and expand on robbery and murder. The high ideals are lost.
0 Replies