JFK: America's Last Real President

Zippo

Reply Fri 24 Nov, 2006 10:22 am
JFK: America's Last Real President

http://toottoot.com/images/jfk2.jpg

Forty-three years ago today, the coup d'etat of America was completed. President John F. Kennedy was the last American president to attempt to put American interests first - and it cost him his life. Since then, our country has been the servant of the Jewish state and her Israeli-in-exile citizens with American passports. After that fateful day, the country plunged headlong into Vietnam, the sexual revolution eroded American family life, and, most importantly, Israel became the tail that wagged the American dog. The country was never the same after November 22, 1963 - morally, socially or spiritually. And this was by design.

In recent years, the media has delighted in airing the sordid details of President Kennedy's sexual peccadillos in an attempt to sully his reputation so that the American people no longer care who assassinated him. But it is no coincidence that Israel suddenly achieved complete hegemony over her neighbors, and total control over every organ of American government after JFK's death. And it is no accident that the malevolent forces of Jewish leftism were unleashed on our society, resulting in the loss of our innocence, our families, 40 million babies through abortion, and our national reputation and sovereignty.

This was all made possible by a sort of double, simultaneous coup: the coup d'eglise of the Catholic Church at Vatican II (1962-1965) and the coup d'etat of America with the assassination of President Kennedy. The last two bulwarks against total world hegemony by the Zionists were felled at the same time - and by the same people. The cost in human lives and suffering as a result of these two events has been nothing short of catastrophic.

For the real story on who killed President Kennedy and why, read Michael Collins Piper's book Final Judgment.

( http://joannafrancis.wordpress.com/2006/11/22/jfk-our-last-real-president/ )

Yes - the Kennedy assassination was THE moment when the USA became a slave to Israel.

Kennedy wanted to further America's relationship with the Arab states, and to encourage a settlement of the Arab refugee issue. He also wanted to prevent Israel from having the Bomb. In June 1963, he gave a speech at the American University (Washington DC) clarifying his stance on nuclear proliferation. It enraged Israel. Two months later, he increased his threats against Israel if the Zionists didn't back off regarding their nuclear weapons program. Three months after that, Kennedy was assassinated.

Johnson, his replacement, surrounded himself with Zionist Jews all his life, and continued to do so in the White House. He personally ordered the U.S. Sixth Fleet NOT to help the USS Liberty. (Kennedy personally ordered the Pentagon to cancel its 'Operation Northwoods' plan when he found out about it.)...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,001 • Replies: 10
No top replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Fri 24 Nov, 2006 10:49 am
JFK was the first president that I ever voted for. Back then the media wasn't in the bedroom of people every night. Since JFKs death, we have learned a lot more than I believe we had a need to know. I don't think of the Kennedys as the mythical Camelot, they were/are just rich folks that had extrodinary opportunities given them by a rum runnig grandfather. JFK wasn't in the WH long enough to know what he would really have done. I don't have bad memories of JFK, but the last great president? I don't think so. IMO, Ronald Regan is.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 24 Nov, 2006 10:56 am
I think to encapsulate the Kennedy presidency you would have to pronounce Camelot with the long a.......
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 24 Nov, 2006 10:56 am
and I think Reagan was an a$$hole.....
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Fri 24 Nov, 2006 11:03 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I think to encapsulate the Kennedy presidency you would have to pronounce Camelot with the long a.......

Shocked Shocked
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
and I think Reagan was an a$$hole.....

To each his own....
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

I hate to knock an icon, but to me, JFK was "all sizzle, and no steak". He was the first president whose popularity was media driven.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Fri 24 Nov, 2006 11:06 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:
I hate to knock an icon, but to me, JFK was "all sizzle, and no steak". He was the first president whose popularity was media driven.

At least he saved us from Nixon for a few years.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Fri 24 Nov, 2006 11:16 am
JFK sizzled alright. He directly took on America's arms merchants. Some sizzling JFK style, he fired Allen Dulles from Director of CIA. He implemented a Blueprint for Peace Race designed to rid the world of nuclear weapons. He ordered the bulk of American personnel out of Vietnam by 1965 and had begun the withdrawal. And he took away from the Federal Reserve the right to print money, restoring that right to Congress and the Treasury Department. He had issued US Notes backed by silver and started the withdrawal of Fed Notes backed by nothing virtually eliminating the Fed Reserve. Big doings.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Fri 24 Nov, 2006 11:25 am
blueflame1 wrote:
JFK sizzled alright. He directly took on America's arms merchants. Some sizzling JFK style, he fired Allen Dulles from Director of CIA. He implemented a Blueprint for Peace Race designed to rid the world of nuclear weapons. He ordered the bulk of American personnel out of Vietnam by 1965 and had begun the withdrawal. And he took away from the Federal Reserve the right to print money, restoring that right to Congress and the Treasury Department. He had issued US Notes backed by silver and started the withdrawal of Fed Notes backed by nothing virtually eliminating the Fed Reserve. Big doings.

A bit of revisionist history there. McNamara advused Kennedy to send 200,000 troops into Vietnam, Kennedy SENT 16,000, he was not withdrawing. LBJ sent the bulk of US troops to Vietnam.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Fri 24 Nov, 2006 11:40 am
LoneStarMadam, history as officially recorded. NSAM #263 though very brief, was critical in setting down exactly what President Kennedy had begun to implement with regard to getting the U.S. out of the conflict in Vietnam. Although this Memorandum is short, it directly refers to and builds from the Taylor/McNamara report of October 2, 1963 (document 167 which follows this post) as well as document numbers 179 and 181 (following 167).
NSAM #263 was signed by McGeorge Bundy, JFK's Special Assistant for National Security Affairs. Bundy's role was very heavy in the Kennedy administration in ways JFK, apparently, was not aware of. His signature is also the only one at the bottom of NSAM #273, approved by LBJ just 4 days after JFK was murdered. NSAM #273 was the first evidence of changes in the policies President Kennedy had been putting into place. It did not take long for the new administration to begin to alter JFK's policies, even though LBJ's favorite and most commonly use catch-phrase in the days and months after the assassination--as well as during his own 1964 campaign--was "let us continue," the implication being that Johnson's only interest was in continuing the policies and agendas set forth by his predecessor.

--ratitor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

194. National Security Action Memorandum No. 263 [1]
Washington, October 11, 1963.

TO
Secretary of State
Secretary of Defense
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

SUBJECT

South Vietnam

At a meeting on October 5, 1963,[2] the President considered the recommendations contained in the report of Secretary McNamara and General Taylor on their mission to South Vietnam.
The President approved the military recommendations contained in Section I B (1-3) of the report, but directed that no formal announcement be made of the implementation of plans to withdraw 1,000 U.S. military personnel by the end of 1963.
After discussion of the remaining recommendations of the report, the President approved an instruction to Ambassador Lodge which is set forth in State Department telegram No. 534 to Saigon.[3]

McGeorge Bundy

_______

Source: Department of State, S/S-NSC Files: Lot 72 D 316, NSAMs. Top Secret; Eyes Only. The Director of Central Intelligence and the Administrator of AID also received copies. Also printed in United States-Vietnam Relations, 1945-1967, Book 12, p. 578. http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/FRUSno194.html National Security Action Memorandum No. 263

this is the 10/11/63 NSAM that recorded JFK's approval of withdrawing 1,000 U.S. military personnel by the end of 1963, as well as other recommendations from the Taylor/McNamara Memo (document #167, 10/2/63, listed below) which included withdrawal of "the bulk of U.S. personnel by . . . the end of 1965."
link
0 Replies