Jewish extremists ~ 'We killed Jesus', 'we'll kill you too!'

Zippo

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 12:45 pm
Quote:
Swedish human rights worker viciously attacked by Jewish extremists in Hebron

http://www.palsolidarity.org/main/wp-content/bloodied-face-sm.JPG

A 19-year old Swedish human rights worker had her cheekbone broken by a Jewish extremist in Hebron today. Earlier the same day at least five Palestinians, including a 3-year-old child, were injured by the settler-supporting extremists, who rampaged through Tel Rumeida hurling stones and bottles at local residents. Palestinian schoolchildren on their way home were also attacked. The Israeli army, which was intensively deployed in the area, did not intervene to stop the attacks.

Tove Johansson from Stockholm walked through the Tel Rumeida checkpoint with a small group of human rights workers (HRWs) to accompany Palestinian schoolchildren to their homes. They were confronted by about 100 Jewish extremists in small groups. They started chanting in Hebrew 'We killed Jesus, we'll kill you too!' - a refrain the settlers had been repeating to internationals in Tel Rumeida all day.

After about thirty seconds of waiting, a small group of very aggressive male Jewish extremists surrounded the international volunteers and began spitting at them, so much so that the internationals described it as 'like rain.' Then men from the back of the crowd began jumping up and spitting, while others from the back and side of the crowd kicked the volunteers.

The soldiers, who were standing at the checkpoint just a few feet behind the HRWs, looked on as they were being attacked.

One settler then hit Tove on the left side of her face with an empty bottle, breaking it on her face and leaving her with a broken cheekbone. She immediately fell to the ground and the group of Jewish extremists who were watching began to clap, cheer, and chant. The soldiers, who had only watched until this point, then came forward and motioned at the settlers, in a manner which the internationals described as 'ok' that's enough guys.'

The extremists, however, were allowed to stay in the area and continued watching and clapping as the HRWs tried to stop the flow of blood from the young woman's face. Some, who were coming down the hill even tried to take photos of themselves next to her bleeding face, giving the camera a 'thumbs-up' sign.

At this point, a HRW was taken into a police van and asked to identify who had attacked the group. The HRW did this, pointing out three Jewish extremists who the police took into their police vehicles. However, the extremists were all driven to different areas of the neighborhood and released nearly immediately. When one of the three was released on Shuhada Street, the crowd that was still celebrating the woman's injuries applauded and cheered.

A settler medic came to the scene about 15 minutes after the attack and immediately began interrogating the internationals who had been attacked about why they were in Hebron. He refused to help the bleeding woman lying on the street in any way.

Five minutes after the settler medic arrived, the army medic arrived and began treating the injured woman. When she was later put on a stretcher, the crowd again clapped and cheered.

Police officers at the scene then began threatening to arrest the remaining HRWs if they did not immediately leave the area, even though they had just been attacked.

The injured woman was taken to Kiryat Arba settlement and then to Hadassah Ein Keren hospital in Jerusalem.

HRWs were later told by the police that they had not even taken the names of those who were identified as having attacked the HRWs and that one of the main assailants had simply told the police that he was due at the airport in two hours to fly back to France.

http://www.palsolidarity.org/main/wp-content/on-ground-sm.JPG

http://www.palsolidarity.org/main/wp-content/hand-on-cheek-sm.JPG

The incident was the latest attack by extremist Jews in Hebron. The small group of Khannist settlers in Tel Rumeida regularly attack and harass Palestinians in the area. The violence sometimes spills over to the international human rights workers who accompany Palestinians in an attempt to protect them from settler attack.

The settlers in Tel Rumeida encourage Jewish tourists to come to support them, as a way of making up for their small numbers. Today, hundreds had come from tours in Israel for a special event ' many from overseas: France, England and the United States.

For more details and photos contact:
Tove - 054 747 9225
ISM media office 02 2971824 or 059 943 157

http://www.palsolidarity.org/main/2006/11/18/hebron-day-06

Would someone please explain to me again how jews are victims?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 747 • Replies: 16
No top replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 01:36 pm
Quote:

Bus bombs, car bombs, blowing up pizza shops and weddings. Forced resettlements after the pull out in parts of Gaza.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 01:54 pm
Baldimo

Quote:
Bus bombs, car bombs, blowing up pizza shops and weddings...

How can you blame the Palestinians for what the Jewish people couldn't do during their times from within their concentration camps inside Hitlers Germany ?

They're only trying to break free from their concentration camps. By not supporting them, you're supporting Hitler theories. Its the same thing different dates.
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 02:12 pm
God that's awful zippo, that poor girl.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 02:32 pm
I believe that the Palestinnians should take back their homeland....Jordan.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 02:41 pm
Zippo wrote:
Baldimo

Quote:
Bus bombs, car bombs, blowing up pizza shops and weddings...

How can you blame the Palestinians for what the Jewish people couldn't do during their times from within their concentration camps inside Hitlers Germany ?

They're only trying to break free from their concentration camps. By not supporting them, you're supporting Hitler theories. Its the same thing different dates.

Yeah same thing right? When the Jews start rounding up the Palestinians and putting them to death in gas chambers then it will be the same thing. Until then keeping them separated from the rest of Israel is a good thing. They need to stop blowing things up and then progress will be made.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 02:43 pm
Zippo

Quote:

I guess in your small mind, what a group of extremiststs have done, and it is disgusting, balances the scales for the 1000 + years of massacres, pogroms burnings,expulsion that the Jews suffered. And the 6million victim of Nazi Germany. It also negates the bombings of busses,markets and etc in Israel. ,You must be correct the past is now officially forgotten. In fact it never happened. Right, of course right.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 03:08 pm
The thing to remember is that these people are extremists and do not represent Jews or Israel as a whole. We should also remember that about the Palestinian extremists. There are many victims of this conflict on both sides, but it is not ok to justify this kind of behavior by pointing to past terrorist acts or resettlement (which goes both ways -- who do you think had to move when they settled there in the first place). Those kids were just trying to go to school and deserve to get there safely, just as people buying a pizza don't deserve to be blown to bits, people sleeping in their homes or preparing their children for school don't deserve to be blown apart with their little brown lunch sacks next to them, young idealistic women from the US don't deserve to be run over by bull dozers for the "crime" of trying to prevent someone's home from being destroyed, families picnicing on a beach don't deserve to have bombs dropped on their heads, people who are just trying to live their lives don't deserve katyushas being dropped on their homes, and I could go on and on and on and on.

We should try to avoid thinking of Jews as a whole as being represented by these, obviously hateful and violent, people. And we should try to avoid thinking of Palestinians as being represented by terrorists, who are equally violent and hateful.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 03:14 pm
au1929 wrote:
Zippo

Quote:

I guess in your small mind, what a group of extremiststs have done, and it is disgusting, balances the scales for the 1000 + years of massacres, pogroms burnings,expulsion that the Jews suffered. And the 6million victim of Nazi Germany. It also negates the bombings of busses,markets and etc in Israel. ,You must be correct the past is now officially forgotten. In fact it never happened. Right, of course right.

I didn't say ALL Jews.

But anyway, you're also blaming the WHOLE people of Germany for the crimes of a few groups of Nazi extremiststs.

However, what does Israel have to do to 'balance' the crimes committed upon them ? Maybe Nuke one or two Arab Countries ?

Oh, but wait. That would be blamed on the a few people who actually pressed the Nuclear buttons.

It's the people who have voted in their terrorist governments that should take the blame. IMO.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 03:38 pm
Zippo wrote:
au1929 wrote:
Zippo

Quote:

I didn't say ALL Jews.

But anyway, you're also blaming the WHOLE people of Germany for the crimes of a few groups of Nazi extremiststs.

However, what does Israel have to do to 'balance' the crimes committed upon them ? Maybe Nuke one or two Arab Countries ?

Oh, but wait. That would be blamed on the a few people who actually pressed the Nuclear buttons.

It's the people who have voted in their terrorist governments that should take the blame. IMO.

You asked the question about Jews being victims and as much as said all Jews. And I answered it. However, by your response I see it went over your head.

As to Nazi Germany, I think you need a history lesson. Small group indeed. But that is another subject.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 03:48 pm
Quote:

We should try to avoid thinking of Jews as a whole as being represented by these, obviously hateful and violent, people. And we should try to avoid thinking of Palestinians as being represented by terrorists, who are equally violent and hateful.

Most people just avoid thinking of the situation altogether. Which is what has gotten us where we are today.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 03:52 pm
au1929 wrote:
Zippo wrote:
au1929 wrote:
Zippo

Quote:

I didn't say ALL Jews.

You asked the question about Jews being victims and as much as said all Jews. And I answered it. However, by your response I see it went over your head.

As to Nazi Germany, I think you need a history lesson. Small group indeed. But that is another subject.

Ok, bad example. Lets try this one;

A group of only a few had Attacked the WTC. America had destroyed two countries and in the process have killed over 500,000 people. IMO the people who had voted for Bush's Government are/should be responsible.

Who do you blame for their deaths ?
'Groups' of people in the WhiteHouse or 'groups' of terrorists. ?

Do you see how dangerous 'groups' of people can be ?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 04:03 pm
Zippo wrote:
au1929 wrote:
Zippo wrote:
au1929 wrote:
Zippo

Quote:

I didn't say ALL Jews.

A group of only a few had Attacked the WTC. America had destroyed two countries and in the process have killed over 500,000 people. IMO the people who had voted for Bush's Government are/should be responsible.

You know your # is way out of portion. You have to look at the # of people that US forces have killed and not group that # in with the amount the terrorists and rebels have killed.

I'm sure your pulling your #'s off of the Iraq body count wedsite.

The US can't be held responsible for the deaths of Iraq's caused by fellow Iraqi's or other ME people who have come to Iraq in an attempt to kill people who don't want total control of their govt by Islam.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 04:15 pm
Baldimo

Quote:
The US can't be held responsible for the deaths of Iraq's caused by fellow Iraqi's or other ME people who have come to Iraq in an attempt to kill people who don't want total control of their govt by Islam.

Wow! two countries destroyed and 500,000 dead because of Iraqis ? Laughing

And America is nuclear free... :wink:

Wouldn't it be easier to blame Aliens from Mars ? I'm sure the rest of the world would agree <if they don't Bush will bomb them back to the stone age> Cool
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 04:18 pm
Baldimo wrote:
Zippo wrote:
au1929 wrote:
Zippo wrote:
au1929 wrote:
Zippo

Quote:

I didn't say ALL Jews.

You know your # is way out of portion. You have to look at the # of people that US forces have killed and not group that # in with the amount the terrorists and rebels have killed.

Why? It is undeniable that it is our actions that created the environment for their deaths.

If the police chief of your town decided to disband the police, and then your car got robbed, wouldn't you hold the police chief - who allowed the situation to occur where there was no authority present - at least partially responsible?

Quote:

Why would anyone bother doing that? It bears no relation to reality, as you know.

Quote:

Yes, we can, because we encouraged and allowed the present situation. We also created plenty of Iraqis who are looking to kill when we bombed their houses and killed their families.

For you to say that the US is without responsibility in this situation shows a real problem with your worldview...

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2006 04:21 pm
Baldimo wrote:
Zippo wrote:
au1929 wrote:
Zippo wrote:
au1929 wrote:
Zippo

Quote:

I didn't say ALL Jews.

In my opinion the Invasion of Iraq was unjustified and we the American people are paying for our governments folly with the blood and treasure.

As to afghanistan that was totally justified,. That is where the command and training center for the terrorists protected by the Govt {taliban ] was.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Tue 21 Nov, 2006 06:39 am
Quote:
Nov. 21, 2006 2:21 | Updated Nov. 21, 2006 2:35
Amnesty: Israel targeted civilians

By ASSOCIATED PRESS
LONDON

Israeli forces and Hizbullah guerrillas committed war crimes by attacking civilians during their 34-day war in southern Lebanon earlier this year, Amnesty International said Tuesday.

In its third report on the conflict, the human rights group said Israeli forces were guilty of "indiscriminate and disproportionate attacks on a large scale."

"These include the sustained artillery bombardment of south Lebanon and, in particular, the widespread use of cluster bombs in civilian areas in the last days of fighting, leaving a lethal legacy which continues to blight civilian lives," the report said.

Examples of attacks on civilian infrastructure included the bombing of the Jiyye power station which also caused massive environmental damage, the report said.

"In this context Israeli forces also appear to have carried out direct attacks on civilian objects, such as the destruction of factories and of the small port of al-Ouza'i and its fishing boats," it added.

Given the absence of an explanation for many attacks that caused civilian deaths, and where there was no apparent evidence of Hizbullah action, the report concluded: "It seems clear that Israeli forces consistently failed to adopt necessary precautionary measures" to prevent civilian deaths.

There was no immediate comment from Israeli authorities.

The 70-page report recalled the findings of an earlier Amnesty report that Hizbullah fighters also committed serious breaches of international humanitarian law. Their war crimes, the report said, included indiscriminate and direct attacks on civilians.

Hizbullah fighters, the report said, "also appear not to have taken necessary precautions to protect civilians in Lebanon from the effects of Israeli attacks."

Evidence studied for the new report, "suggests that, in at least some cases, Hizbullah fighters stored Katyusha rockets within villages and fired from civilian areas, although the extent of such conduct is not clear," the report said.

The report urged all parties to the conflict to hold "prompt, independent, impartial and thorough investigations of reported violations" and asked the United Nations to set up an international commission to investigate allegations of breaches of human rights.

jpost

Could we now say that the Israeli Government and their IDF Army are all extremists ?
0 Replies