How Did Israel Manipulate the US Into Attacking Iraq...

Zippo

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 01:33 pm
How Did Israel Manipulate the US Into Attacking Iraq And Declaring A "War On Terrorism"?

Mossad's pointing the finger to Bin Laden in advance was an attempt to ensure that Bin Laden was blamed for the attack, to pre-empt the finger-pointing. They wanted no other possibilities to be considered! As a result a lock was placed on Bin Laden. Along with Bin Laden they skillfully also pointed to Iraq, an enemy that they wanted to use the Americans to get rid of. Please note that this was reported on September 18, 2001 in an important Israeli newspaper right after 911. Israel took the initiative way back then to lead the Americans on who to blame and who to attack for 911.

The following is from the September 18, 2001 issue of the Jerusalem Post:
Quote:

...the Israeli officials specifically warned their counterparts in Washington that "large-scale terrorist attacks on highly visible targets on the American mainland were imminent." They offered no specific information about targets, but they did link the plot to Afghanistan-based terrorist Osama bin Laden, and they told the Americans there were "strong grounds" for suspecting Iraqi involvement.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 527 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Brand X

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 01:51 pm
Quote:
How Did Israel Manipulate the US Into Attacking Iraq And Declaring A "War On Terrorism"?

By convincing us there was oil there? Thought that was the reason du jour.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 02:03 pm
Hmmm, anti-semitism?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 02:06 pm
Re: How Did Israel Manipulate the US Into Attacking Iraq...
Zippo wrote:

Mossad's pointing the finger to Bin Laden in advance was an attempt to ensure that Bin Laden was blamed for the attack, to pre-empt the finger-pointing. They wanted no other possibilities to be considered! As a result a lock was placed on Bin Laden. Along with Bin Laden they skillfully also pointed to Iraq, an enemy that they wanted to use the Americans to get rid of. Please note that this was reported on September 18, 2001 in an important Israeli newspaper right after 911. Israel took the initiative way back then to lead the Americans on who to blame and who to attack for 911.

The following is from the September 18, 2001 issue of the Jerusalem Post:
Quote:

...the Israeli officials specifically warned their counterparts in Washington that "large-scale terrorist attacks on highly visible targets on the American mainland were imminent." They offered no specific information about targets, but they did link the plot to Afghanistan-based terrorist Osama bin Laden, and they told the Americans there were "strong grounds" for suspecting Iraqi involvement.

Are you bin Laden? Just thought I would ask.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 02:10 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Hmmm, anti-semitism?

Nope, I always visit a JewishLoneStarMadam. Thats one word.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 02:13 pm
Baldimo wrote:

What gave you the idea that i was on your side ? I'm sure Bin-Laden voted for Bush.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 02:17 pm
Zippo wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Zippo wrote:

What gave you the idea that i was on your side ?

Your right, your not on my side. I was over in Afghanistan helping in the hunt for his punk ass.

You seem to be on his side though. Are you saying that he didn't do it?
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 02:22 pm
Baldimo wrote:
Are you saying that he didn't do it?

Well...He did say that he had nothing to do with 911. And you already know the reason[s] why Bush & Co can't be trusted. All the tapes after that were fakes.

Bin Laden: AUTHENTIC INTERVIEW (Can also be found on CNN site)

Quote:
October 16, 2001-- An interview with Osama bin Laden was published in a Karachi-based Pakistani daily newspaper, Ummat, on September 28, 2001. In this interview, bin Laden says of the September 11 attacks in the US:

"I have already said that I am not involved in the 11 September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks, nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act. Islam strictly forbids causing harm to innocent women, children and other people. Such a practice is forbidden even in the course of a battle.

"It is the United States, which is perpetrating every maltreatment on women, children and common people . . . " Everyone familiar with the content of the Waco Holocaust Electronic Museum

http://www.public-action.com/911/oblintrv.html
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 02:37 pm
Zippo wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Hmmm, anti-semitism?

Nope, I always visit a JewishLoneStarMadam. Thats one word.

Well, if you say it isn't anti-semitism.... sure smells like it though.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 02:38 pm
Zippo wrote:
Baldimo wrote:

What gave you the idea that i was on your side ? I'm sure Bin-Laden voted for Bush.

Then why is Al Qaeda & co so pleased that dems won the election?
Ah, maybe that's the international support that dems brag about.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 02:40 pm
Baldimo wrote:
Zippo wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Zippo wrote:

What gave you the idea that i was on your side ?

Your right, your not on my side. I was over in Afghanistan helping in the hunt for his punk ass.

You seem to be on his side though. Are you saying that he didn't do it?

Our grandson is in Jalalabad (SP?)now, he'll be home for thanksgiving, but he has to go back.
Thanks for your service.
0 Replies