Ahhh, Prosperity & Peace

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 11:46 am
&
No more corruption.
No more homeless.
No more poverty.
No more uninsured.
That is what we'll have once Nancy & co are in charge, right?
No more corruption With John Murtha, Alcee Hastings, & William Jefferson connected to Nancys hip, that should beinteresting.
No more homeless Except for those that are.
No more poverty The minimum wage hike will take care of that, right?
No more uninsured except for those that will still be.

AP ( AKA Al Jazeera Light) has a story that since the elections of a mere 10 days ago, the countries confidence has risen. lol Sure hope that confidence isn't disspelled.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 726 • Replies: 17
No top replies

squinney

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 07:54 am
Yeah, me too. It would really suck if there was any improvement at all in any of the areas you mentioned.

Damn Demokkkrats!
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 10:50 am
Welcome to A2K, madam. What was your old screen name. You chose a handle that implies you are a woman but your posts drip with testerone.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 04:13 pm
And Roxxxanne would certainly know about that.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 04:21 pm
LOL
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 07:26 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Welcome to A2K, madam. What was your old screen name. You chose a handle that implies you are a woman but your posts drip with testerone.

Funny that, some of the men here (or they seem to be men) post like they have estrogen. I can't figure you out, maybe there'a a bit of chimirism goin on with you?
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 07:29 pm
squinney wrote:
Yeah, me too. It would really suck if there was any improvement at all in any of the areas you mentioned.

Damn Demokkkrats!

& you think the dIms will get that done? lmao
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 11:19 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:

Lot's of practice outing men who try to sneak into the lesbian sites. You guys are sooooo easy to spot.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 11:21 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

Funny that, some of the men here (or they seem to be men) post like they have estrogen. I can't figure you out, maybe there'a a bit of chimirism goin on with you?

Charisma, yea tons of that, although it usually doesn't come through in text. You are very combative. But I have a lot of dyke freinds who are like that too.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 11:25 pm
I suspect LoneStarMadam is Dubya.

And I think he's been drinking.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 12:57 am
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

You need to define chimerism for Roxxy.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 09:23 am
Someone needs to explain sarcasm to Finn.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 12:58 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I suspect LoneStarMadam is Dubya.

And I think he's been drinking.

You're a treasure, gus.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 04:54 pm
Roxxxanne-Ya got somethig against dykes, or are you just normally antagonistic with everyone?
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 04:55 pm
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

You need to define chimerism for Roxxy.

Why, she/he knows everything. :wink:
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 05:02 pm
Hmm, I just remembered, I've ran into a Roxxxanne before ( I think it's the same one), that poster also spelled his/her name with three x's, was just as cantankerous as this one too.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 09:20 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Hmm, I just remembered, I've ran into a Roxxxanne before ( I think it's the same one), that poster also spelled his/her name with three x's, was just as cantankerous as this one too.

Dude, you are really confused. I have posted here about three times while you have posted 268 times in the same time frame. You don't know anything about me or how cantankerous I am or am not.

And it's her, not him/her. I have a pussy. And goldfish too. My dog died though.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 10:42 pm
It's dudette, it seems that you don't know anything about me but that never stopped you from acting as though you do. Do you?
BTW-You are really foul mouthed....or fingers, in this case.
You sure have the same AHEM attributes as that other Roxxxanne.
0 Replies