gwendolen

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 03:46 pm
Oi! Gwen is fine.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 03:49 pm
gwendolen wrote:
Eh ... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/gwenz/gifjes/shock.gif

I'm not sure I understand. Are you shocked that I didn't ask you to make out, or that I had the unmitigated gaul to ask such a question of a truly beautiful and intelligent woman such as yourself?
0 Replies

gwendolen

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 03:56 pm
Can I think about that?
0 Replies

gwendolen

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 04:10 pm
kickycan wrote:
Are you shocked that I didn't ask you to make out, or that I had the unmitigated gaul to ask such a question of a truly beautiful and intelligent woman such as yourself?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v637/gwenz/gifjes/scratch.gif Can I sleep on it?

Grrr @ critical errors
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 04:11 pm
Yeah, sure. I'll just sit right here and wait until you make a decision.

I might have to get up to go to the toilet, but other than that, I'll be here waiting patiently.

<whistling>
0 Replies

gwendolen

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 04:13 pm
Cool. Laterz then. Very Happy
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 04:15 pm
Ciao, kid.
0 Replies

gwendolen

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 04:16 pm
Heh... kid...... Very Happy
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 04:22 pm
kickycan wrote:
Hey, Nimh, did you notice all the flirting that women used to do with me on A2K when I first came on here? And did you notice how quickly it stopped after pictures of me got posted on this site? What a coincidence, huh? I'm an ugly ****. And I'm not even smart, like you, so quit yer bitchin'!

Damn, I'm a bitter f*cker today.

Hey Kicky, I still consider you a hot piece of flirt, although you sometimes cross the fine line that divides sexy banter from adolescent, drooling vulgarity.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 04:30 pm
There are two things that might explain that. Either you haven't seen a picture of me, or you are one of those rare evolved beings who only sees what's inside a person and doesn't let the outer shell, however disgusting and hideous, alter or affect their opinion of people.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 04:33 pm
kickycan wrote:
There are two things that might explain that. Either you haven't seen a picture of me, or you are one of those rare evolved beings who only sees what's inside a person and doesn't let the outer shell, however disgusting and hideous, alter or affect their opinion of people.
Unless she's inwardly nearsighted; I doubt that would work to your advantage.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 04:34 pm
Ha, right you are. Bastard.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 04:35 pm
NEVER take advice from men with cheeses on their heads.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 04:43 pm
Lookin good, Deb! :wink:
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 04:46 pm
kickycan wrote:

Actually, I've seen various photos of you, my favorite is the one in which ehBeth added on big pink rabbit ears. I admit I'm also near-sighted, but I wear contacts. As I get older I find I'm more attracted to a person's sense of humor and intelligence than their face and figure. Plus my mother always said "Marry for the conversation, it's the only thing that lasts." Good advice for all.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 04:52 pm
Why in the hell do you idiots have cheese on your heads?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 04:55 pm
That's a disciplined doggie.

Well, assuming it knows how to open cans, in which case it would be both intelligent and disciplined. Oh and dextrous, very dextrous.

I do believe I placed that cheese on deb's head back in the day. Lovely, just lovely.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 04:57 pm
Green Witch wrote:
kickycan wrote:

Actually, I've seen various photos of you, my favorite is the one in which ehBeth added on big pink rabbit ears. I admit I'm also near-sighted, but I wear contacts. As I get older I find I'm more attracted to a person's sense of humor and intelligence than their face and figure. Plus my mother always said "Marry for the conversation, it's the only thing that lasts." Good advice for all.
See what I mean, Kicky? You're doomed. Razz

patiodog wrote:
Why in the hell do you idiots have cheese on your heads?
If you don't know, you wouldn't understand. Cool
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 04:41:48