F**K you america

msolga

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 01:15 am
Don't you just hate it when a relatively new poster introduces a topic like this one ... & tells lots of folks to get F**ked, amongst other things .... acts all tough & angry ....
then quietly vanishes into the sunset? Laughing

Silly us!
0 Replies

echi

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 01:17 am
littlek wrote:
Oy. First off (it's too late for me to form anything more than this response) why would you consider this aim.org a credible news source? A serious question.

Charlton Heston is on their National Advisory Board. How's that for a start?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 01:23 am
echi wrote:
Charlton Heston is on their National Advisory Board. How's that for a start?

By golly, it must all be true then!

Charlton would never lie!

Razz
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 03:24 am
It's a Karl Rove trick!
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 02:46 pm
gungasnake wrote:
Living in Canada isn't guaranteed to save anybody from anything either, unless the whole country submits to I-slam and all the women there start wearing veils and burkas.

Living in Canada saves us from coming under the rule of GW Bush. We can be thankful for that every day. At least our troops are in Afghanistan...not Iraq.

Your 'proof' regarding the anthrax is a joke, right?

As for dev56. Your original post was a unnecessary use of language which only shows your immaturity. Lumping all Americans into anything is as foolish as lumping all rocks into the gem category.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 05:02 pm
Intrepid wrote:

You and people like you are the joke. The thing about anthrax is real. The first cases turned up ten miles from where Mohammed Atta was living, what are the chances??

For that matter, the Czechs are sticking with their story about Mohammed Atta having met with one of Saddam Hussein's top spies in Prague shortly prior to 9-11 and there are even pictures of the two talking together on the web.

There are four states to my knowledge which ever had military anthrax programs, i.e. the US, England, Russia, and Iraq, and Iraq's program was the most serious of the lot and the one Muhammed Atta et. al. had the easiest access to.

http://tinyurl.com/yg6l4w
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 05:15 pm
Charleton Heston withdrew from his NRA leadership position, due to Alzheimer's. I doubt he is active in many things political, these days.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 08:39 pm
Gunga linked to a google search of atta's name. The second link was to wiki, so I went to check out what wiki had to say. Quoted at that website was the 911 commission report. They said:
Quote:
The 9/11 Commission Report states that "In his interactions with other students [in Germany], Atta voiced virulently anti-Semitic and anti-American opinions, ranging from condemnations of what he described as a global Jewish movement centered in New York City that supposedly controlled the financial world and the media, to polemics against governments of the Arab world. To him, Saddam Hussein was an American stooge set up to give Washington an excuse to intervene in the Middle East," (p.161).(p.161).
0 Replies

dev56

Reply Mon 13 Nov, 2006 12:00 am
So many good topics get few replys, and crap like this gets too many.
Just about any critisism of america gets shouted down as anti americain so I figured I would just out and say to america what it has been saying to the rest of the world for some time now. now that I have, I feel great and can go back to being polite. Thanks for listining america.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 13 Nov, 2006 01:25 am
You're calling your own thread "crap"? Confused

Actually, if you'd worded it a little more thoughtfully, you might have had a really good discussion on your hands. Next time, maybe?

... oh & by the way, we're not all Americans. If you take a look under the avatars, you'll see that there were just about as many Australians & Canadians participating ....
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 13 Nov, 2006 06:04 am
gungasnake wrote:
Intrepid wrote:

You and people like you are the joke. The thing about anthrax is real. The first cases turned up ten miles from where Mohammed Atta was living, what are the chances??

For that matter, the Czechs are sticking with their story about Mohammed Atta having met with one of Saddam Hussein's top spies in Prague shortly prior to 9-11 and there are even pictures of the two talking together on the web.

There are four states to my knowledge which ever had military anthrax programs, i.e. the US, England, Russia, and Iraq, and Iraq's program was the most serious of the lot and the one Muhammed Atta et. al. had the easiest access to.

http://tinyurl.com/yg6l4w

Chance is not proof, gunga. It is chance and speculation. Proof is absolute. Except perhaps, when it suits your own purposes. Get yourself into the real world.
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Mon 13 Nov, 2006 09:17 am
msolga wrote:
... oh & by the way, we're not all Americans. If you take a look under the avatars, you'll see that there were just about as many Australians & Canadians participating ....

Brits too.

dev56 wrote:
Just about any critisism of america gets shouted down as anti americain

Shouted down by who? If your answer is "by all Americans", then that's just not true. I'm not sure exactly what your views are, but I suspect that a hell of a lot of Americans would agree with you... so why say "f**k you" to those people?! Only 50% of Americans voted for Bush, you know.

Quote:
so I figured I would just out and say to america what it has been saying to the rest of the world for some time now.

Who is "it"? If you mean the American government, then why not just say so? Why lump all Americans together and accuse them all?

If you want anybody to respect your views, then you should refrain from stereotyping an entire nation of people, and direct your criticisms towards those who are actually responsible (e.g. Bush, or neo-conservatives in general?). But so far, you are being anti-American. There's no question about it: saying "f**k you america", and clearly directing it towards all American people, is anti-American... racist, in fact.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 13 Nov, 2006 11:32 am
Intrepid wrote:

Chance is not proof, gunga. It is chance and speculation. Proof is absolute. Except perhaps, when it suits your own purposes. Get yourself into the real world.

People are convicted of crimes on circumstantial evidence which is less compelling every single day.

Again, the Czech government is sticking with its story and the evidence is basically overwhelming.

http://www.thexreport.com/

http://www.thexreport.com/Atta_meeting_with_al_Ani_in_Prague_winter_2000_2__.jpg
0 Replies

aperson

Reply Mon 13 Nov, 2006 06:25 pm
America is the shittest country in the world, and they think they're the centre of the world.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 13 Nov, 2006 08:09 pm
How did a 13 year old child who hates emoticons get such a nasty mouth and view of the world?
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Mon 13 Nov, 2006 08:27 pm
Quote:
F**K you america

Ok....our place or yours, dev?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 02:13 am
agrote wrote:
Brits too.

Pardon the omission, agrote. I must have missed the Brits on this particular thread. (which is what I was referring to in my comment.)
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 04:29 am
Intrepid wrote:
How did a 13 year old child who hates emoticons get such a nasty mouth and view of the world?

You've got to take into consideration the fact that it was breakfast time in NZ when he posted that, and he was probably just a bit grumpy. My Mum's a Kiwi, and is in a foul mood up until about 11am each day. Maybe it's a national trait?
0 Replies

aperson

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 05:26 pm
Intrepid wrote:

I blame my parents.
0 Replies

echi

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2006 05:31 pm
aperson wrote:
Intrepid wrote:

I blame my parents.

I blame your whole country.
0 Replies