F**K you america

Setanta

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 10:40 am
Someboy pass me the relish tray, please. I love them green manzanilla olives stuffed with pimento, and them little sweet gerkins . . .
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 10:43 am
Yams:

http://www.nelsonideas.com/cancer-fighting-foods/Clone-of-Y-Yam-on-Yams-1.jpg-thumb_202_269.jpg

Yams are similar to sweet potatoes, and are prepared just like mashed potatoes.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 10:47 am
Setanta wrote:
God, i hate marshmallows on yams, too--how stupid is that. Musta got the recipe off a bag of marshmallows.

I could really go for a big, thick, juicy slice of ham right now.

To be honest with you, I don't like turkey all that much. Which actually keeps me from over eating on most Thanksgivings. Now if a ham is prepared along with the turkey... I'm in it for the long haul.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 10:49 am
You and me both, Brother.

Turkey contains tryptophan--puts you right to sleep.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 10:50 am
The Pentacle Queen wrote:
Yikes and what are yams?
Jesus. america is different to england.

Thanksgiving must be like having xmas twice.
Maybe us english people should invent another christmas, to keep up with the yanks?
Maybe it can be thanksgiving that we aren't american!
No only joking......
....one christmas is quite enough.

maybe you could invent another holiday and then give us yanks a bunch of money to develop it.... and then after we'd say screw you we're keeping it..... and then we'd whip your ass in a big war.... and then.... oh wait ....nevermind.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 11:04 am
Setanta wrote:
You and me both, Brother.

Turkey contains tryptophan--puts you right to sleep.

F**K tyrptophan, too.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 11:24 am
F**k football too. Ruins Thanksgiving every year.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 11:43 am
http://www.able2know.com/forums/images/avatars/100633216945631dc54df54.jpg
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 11:53 am
Bear
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
sorry dawg, at my table the big breasts are spoken for.....

Can you visualize a topless, big breasted Squinney passing the gravy at the Bear clan's thanksgiving dinner? Might start a whole new custom.

BBB Shocked
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 11:59 am
Dev
Dev, a large number of Americans are just as angry at our government as you are. Maybe even more. I can't begin to tell you how often I scream back at my TV and rip up my newspaper in frustration at the stupidity of too many Americans. At least we can vent on A2K. We speak out despite being called traitors. To me, being a real patriot means chastising your country when it is doing wrong. It's a sign of caring about one's country.

BBB
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 05:34 pm
i could eat a platter of gravy-soaked turkey and mashed taters every damn day...
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 06:25 pm
Yeah but it's the gravy that makes the turkey taste good. Would you eat the turkey without the gravy?
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 07:46 pm
Re: F**K you america
dev56 wrote:
This is for all you bastards who clog up the the debates and forums the world over saying "don't lump us all in the same bunch" to any criticism of what you lot do. You claim to be a democracy, more than than that the protectors and shovers-down-the-throat of democracy for all the world. Yet you can't even stand together under simple critisisim. Suck this you bastards. if you don't like it F**k off let the people who live in the real world have their say. but for you american fools all I can say is, sort it out at home first and then when you are ready come back to the rest of humanity. Democracy starts at home, so if you want to start killing people for it get it right yourselves di*k heads.

Of course, you're right. We should all be kind and gentle like you. Where are you from? Nazi Germany?
0 Replies

Bawb

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 09:15 pm
I thought natural selection made people like dev disappear.

I'VE BEEN THWARTED AGAIN!!!
0 Replies

aperson

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 09:52 pm
The Pentacle Queen wrote:
Its only the kind of George Bush attitude problem america that really annoys the Brits. 50% may not have voted for him. but 50% OF YOU DID!!!! WHAT WERE YOU ON YOU MORONS????

It's obvious that the government is putting heroin in the water supply.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 09:57 pm
If that was true then we'd all feel good all the time.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 10:16 pm
You'd feel good for a short time, then you'd feel like ****. Then you'd drink more water and feel good, then you'd feel like ****. You'd repeat this over and over until not the water nor anything else made you feel good anymore.

But snappy humor, tho'.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 11:52 pm
Re: F**K you america
dev56 wrote:
This is for all you bastards who clog up the the debates and forums the world over saying "don't lump us all in the same bunch" to any criticism of what you lot do. You claim to be a democracy, more than than that the protectors and shovers-down-the-throat of democracy for all the world. Yet you can't even stand together under simple critisisim. Suck this you bastards. if you don't like it F**k off let the people who live in the real world have their say. but for you american fools all I can say is, sort it out at home first and then when you are ready come back to the rest of humanity. Democracy starts at home, so if you want to start killing people for it get it right yourselves di*k heads.

Heph scratches her head and thinks:

"Hmmm... looks like someone didn't take their happy pill this morning..."
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 06:51 am
I agree with bumblebeeboogie.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2006 03:30 pm
jpin wrote:
Yeah but it's the gravy that makes the turkey taste good. Would you eat the turkey without the gravy?

sure would, but it would lessen the experience somewhat...
0 Replies