• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 145 • Replies: 3
No top replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2006 10:38 am
Why Gate appointed
Robert Gates is a member of the Iraq Study Committee chaired by Republican former Secretary of State James A. Baker III and former Democrat Representative Lee H. Hamilton. It was Bush 41 and his friend, General Brent Skowcroft, Bush 41's National Security Advisor who urged this study group be established. They have been going nuts over Bush 43's entry into and handling of the Iraq war. I wouldn't be surprised if mom Barbara Bush threatened Bush 43 with the wrath of hell if he didn't start listening to his father.

I think the Gate nomination has been in the works for months. I think George Bush is finally listening to his father and his father's former staff.

By firing Donald Rumsfeld, Bush also has cut himself off from the ideological influence of Vice President Dick Cheney, who has fiercely defended his friend, Rumsfeld. It is obvious that the ideologue Neocons are toast. Finally, Bush 43 may start getting some good advice who know what they are doing.

BBB
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2006 10:16 am
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2006 09:11 am
0 Replies