How we doing?

BillW

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2003 05:02 pm
Prissy, seems to be, no is - he's such a mama's boy - go get him mamma Smile
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2003 05:56 pm
mamajuana wrote:
(which I think is a result of all we've done to poison the air - but one of my sisters has this idea about genetically altered food, fed upon by insects, who then go on to put stuff into the earth, which is used to plant the food, thus generating still further genetically altered food.............).

ACK! Shocked

This is too shocking to let slide by. Can you go into what you what your feelings on this are before I jump all over it?
0 Replies

Acquiunk

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2003 06:24 pm
Pollination moves genes from one plant to another; I do not think you need the earth as an intermediary. The problem is a real one when genetic modification is involved and to my mind it has not been adequately address.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2003 07:30 pm
These guys can all afford to be brave.

Other people are doing the fighting -- not them.
0 Replies

mamajuana

Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2003 10:47 pm
Oh, for pete's sake, McG - go jump! I have few feelings on this - this is something one of my sisters said when we were talking about a lingering virus that everybody I know seems to have. You want to make a case of it, go ahead.

Prissy? I hadn't thought of that, but it's perfect. He also seems far more jumpy nowadays. What with george looking vacant, rummy looking nervous prissy, and Cheney not looking anything because who's seen him are we safer with all this? I'd feel a lot safer with none of them.

BTW, Bear, until you mentioned that thong, I just pictured you in that avatar. Now I've got a whole new you to think about.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 06:42 am
I didn't want to make a case about it, thus the reason for my post. As it was just a side comment, I am willing to let it slide.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 09:55 am
Most gracious of you, McG!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 09:56 am
I do what I can...
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 17 Jun, 2003 10:23 am
McG, We can all 'see' that! LOL c.i.