Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 09:52 am
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 318 • Replies: 10
No top replies

au1929

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 10:48 am
How long would one as incompetent as Bush remain chief executive of a company. The only legacy that Bush should expect is to be remembered as incompetant whose presidency was a failure
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 11:09 am
au1929
au1929 wrote:
How long would one as incompetent as Bush remain chief executive of a company. The only legacy that Bush should expect is to be remembered as incompetant whose presidency was a failure

Those of us who know Bush's history reported on his failure in every business he tried, even with hisdaddy's help and his friends. He's always been an incompentent who got by on his family's wealth and power. He is the poorest prepared president in our history.

BBB
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 11:20 am
And yet the American public elected him to the presidency twice. What does that tell you about the American electorate?
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 11:39 am
BBB
au1929 wrote:
And yet the American public elected him to the presidency twice. What does that tell you about the American electorate?

Drunk Drunk Drunk
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 12:03 pm
Video: Cheney stumped by neocon defections

Mike Sheehan and David Edwards
Published: Friday November 3, 2006

Vice President Dick Cheney appeared tonight in an exclusive interview with ABC News' George Stephanopoulos, in which he appeared perplexed when told of new neocon criticism of the Iraq war and the Bush administration.

Stephanopoulos told Cheney of criticisms from key neoconservatives Richard Perle, Ken Adelman and others that had just appeared in a new Vanity Fair article released that afternoon, in which they said, among other things, that "they would not have supported the invasion if they knew how incompetent the administration would be in handling it."

"[Ken Adelman] called your administration 'among the most incompetent administrations of the post-[World War II] era,'" Stephanopoulos said to Cheney. "'Individually, each team member had serious flaws; together they were deadly dysfunctional.'" Cheney, staring at Stephanopoulos as he spoke, then smirked and said, "I haven't seen the piece, I'm not gonna comment on it, George."

When pressed, Cheney added, "Well, I think there's no question, but ... it's a tough war, but it's also the right thing to do. And it's very important that we complete the mission. I just fundamentally disagree."

http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/Video_Cheney_stumped_by_neocon_defections_1103.html
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 12:23 pm
Bush is a stick puppet. Still, as the "leader" he must take the blame, in the final analysis.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 12:29 pm
au1929 wrote:

http://www.diebold.com/aboutus/ataglance/images/ataglance_photo.jpg
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 12:39 pm
au wrote: And yet the American public elected him to the presidency twice. What does that tell you about the American electorate?

Dumb and dumber; no other answer fits.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 12:43 pm
From blueflame's post: When pressed, Cheney added, "Well, I think there's no question, but ... it's a tough war, but it's also the right thing to do. And it's very important that we complete the mission. I just fundamentally disagree."

They love sinking with the ship; they never admit they're wrong, but history will be full of it when the historians grab this one. The neocons call Kerry a dork, I wonder what they saved for Cheney and company?
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sun 5 Nov, 2006 11:36 pm

Michael Rubin

Some people interviewed for the piece are annoyed because they granted interviews on the condition that the article not appear before the election.
0 Replies