2
   

What TV frog is the most ludicrous ever?

 
 
Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 01:34 pm
My head snapped back when I read kev's latest thread title. I thought it said what the title of my thread says, but then I realized I had read one word incorrectly.

My initial thought, before I realized my mistake, was, "Wow, surely one's options have to be limited on such a question.".

After thinking for a few seconds, trying to remember some of the frogs which have graced the tv screen over the years, I realized my mistake, but by then I had tv frogs on the brain and I thought a thread should be devoted to such frogs.

So. What tv frog do you think was the most ludicrous ever? Most serene? Most benevolent?

This, to the best of my recollection, is the first A2K TV Frog Thread, and, quite frankly, I am more than a little excited to get it rolling,
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 4,646 • Replies: 28
No top replies

 
jpinMilwaukee
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 01:54 pm
Michigan J. Frog is by far the best frog showman that I know of.

http://www.comicscartoons.hpg.ig.com.br/encicl/michiganjfrog01.gif
0 Replies
 
Dartagnan
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 02:02 pm
Froggy, the puppet who disrupted the flow of Andy Devine's show...
0 Replies
 
Heeven
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 02:03 pm
Kermit.

I hate the way he lets Miss Piggy push him around.
0 Replies
 
Francis
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 02:04 pm
Bashing again, hein, Gus?
0 Replies
 
Phoenix32890
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 06:00 pm
Remember the show where the host said, "Plunk your magic twanger, froggie!!!" I can't remember the name of that show.
0 Replies
 
Phoenix32890
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 06:02 pm
I remember now. It was the Buster Brown show!

http://michelesworld.net/dmm/frog/gremlin/gremlin.htm
0 Replies
 
Chai
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 06:08 pm
I hate it when people have friggin' ceramic frogs around their house.

makes me want to garrot them.



Warning: I am in the worst possible mood right now, and intend to remain so the rest of the night.

Ask heeven, she'll know what I'm talking about as soon as she reads her godamn pm.
0 Replies
 
blacksmithn
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 06:11 pm
http://www.toontracker.com/hoppity/hoppity1.gif

A Jay Ward production which was basically warmed over Rocky and Bullwinkle in amphibian form. Entertaining, but derivative and uninspired.
0 Replies
 
timberlandko
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 06:12 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Remember the show where the host said, "Plunk your magic twanger, froggie!!!" I can't remember the name of that show.


That would be Froggy The Gremlin

http://michelesworld.net/dmm/frog/gremlin/froggy1.jpg

From the '50s Saturday AM staple, The Buster Brown Show

http://michelesworld.net/dmm/frog/gremlin/bbphoto.jpg
0 Replies
 
Reyn
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 06:37 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
Warning: I am in the worst possible mood right now, and intend to remain so the rest of the night.

What's the matter, some cheap Canuck stiff you for the tip again?
0 Replies
 
Chai
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 06:52 pm
Reyn wrote:
Chai Tea wrote:
Warning: I am in the worst possible mood right now, and intend to remain so the rest of the night.

What's the matter, some cheap Canuck stiff you for the tip again?



no....I'm really mad.
0 Replies
 
Letty
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 06:59 pm
This one from animal planet:

http://www.geocities.com/heartland/meadows/5741/acorn.jpg
0 Replies
 
Reyn
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 07:06 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
Reyn wrote:
Chai Tea wrote:
Warning: I am in the worst possible mood right now, and intend to remain so the rest of the night.

What's the matter, some cheap Canuck stiff you for the tip again?



no....I'm really mad.

Well, I would be, too, if I had to go around with a purple hat.
0 Replies
 
edgarblythe
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 07:55 pm
Dartagnan wrote:
Froggy, the puppet who disrupted the flow of Andy Devine's show...


This was one of the last, perhaps THE last, incarnations of The Buster Brown Show.
0 Replies
 
edgarblythe
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 07:58 pm
My favorite frog is the computerized one on Seinfeld, the episode where George holds the record on a Frogger machine.
0 Replies
 
djjd62
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 08:05 pm
from the kellog sugar smacks commercials

http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/30052426/Images/frogfunko1.jpg
0 Replies
 
djjd62
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 08:07 pm
sugar smacks commercial
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 08:08 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
My favorite frog is the computerized one on Seinfeld, the episode where George holds the record on a Frogger machine.



Bingo!!!!
0 Replies
 
edgarblythe
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2006 08:10 pm
No, Frogger.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Take it All - Discussion by McGentrix
Cancelled - Discussion by Brandon9000
John Stewart meets Bill O'Reilly - Discussion by Thomas
Recommend good HBO series? - Discussion by dlowan
BEFORE WE HAD T.V. - Discussion by edgarblythe
What TV shows do you watch? - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Orange is the New Black - Discussion by tsarstepan
Odd Premier: Under the Dome - Discussion by edgarblythe
 
  1. Forums
  2. » What TV frog is the most ludicrous ever?
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/27/2022 at 01:44:29