looks like a shaggy ink mushroom. BUT it could also be a magpie fungus which sorta looks like a shaggy ink cap. I wouldn't cook with it till I knew exactly. (Shaggy ink caps make a hearty soup ) but magpie fungi will make you puke. (magpies aren't really poisonous just agood emetic).
The shaggy has a sweet smell and its usually a summertime to fall bloomer.
If you get em id'd proper and want to try em (the shaggy Is pretty good eating ) you wqnt to either dry it in a drier (not in the air) or cook it up on the same day as you pick it. Otherwise they turn into a puddle of black goo. We used to get em a lot in the barrens of Maine.