How is your garden looking today?

alex240101

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2021 12:22 pm
Michigan here.
Every day more green
Crocuses, hyacinths hello.
I always think winter or fall is my favorite season then spring comes along.
Joeblow

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2021 06:03 am
@alex240101,
Sweet! We're in the greater Toronto area, and the sedum are coming along nicely. I found a few hosta spikes poking through yesterday, too, and the maple trees are budding. Soon enough there will be a fuzzy green in the forest, and then everything will explode. I want it so bad this year.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2021 09:50 am
We’re in south FL near the GofM coast at this time the year. We’re trying our hand at growing digs and a lemon tree. Last year the lemon tree produced about 10 or so decent fruits. This year it’s doubled that plus the tree is nearly 2 fr talker.
The fig trees were a gift that was shipped to us semi-grown but in really rough shape. I resurrected them in reporting and giving them TKC. They may start to bear fruit again really soon as they had some (inedible ones) when we first got them. At least we know they’re capable.

It’s very warm and very sunny here. I often say that you could stick a rake in the ground here and grow a rake tree. Not like at home in NewEngland.
Ragman

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2021 10:58 am
@Ragman,
Sorry for my Typoa:
digs = figs
fr Talker = ft taller
reporting = repotting
TKC = TLC
0 Replies