People making decisions don't know Sunni From a Shiite?

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 11:56 am
When I was watching the Stein interview on CNN this morning, I screamed at the TV: Finally, someone is talking about this. How long have I been saying this on A2K in frustration that people in the Bush 43 administration don't know squat about the history and tribal culture in the Medical East and in Iraq. These idiots are making deadly decisions that are taking thousands of lives, squandering our treasure, and making the world a more dangerous place for everyone.

I once asked a military professor expert as to why the military college doesn't train it's officers about the history and culture in the hot spots where we can expect to be involved? He replied that it's not been the military's practice. How stupid is that? If our civilian military controllers don't have the knowledge, we must rely on the military be educated to avoid the disasters we find ourselves in. ---BBB
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 371 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 05:22 pm
Can you boogie?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 05:33 pm
I don't know about BBB, but I've been boogie-ing for six straight years now. It's the only thing that's kept me sane.
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2006 05:12 am
I'm with you on that one Eva.

x
0 Replies