Jason Proudmoore wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Jason Proudmoore wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Jason Proudmoore wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Jason Proudmoore wrote:
RexRed wrote:
It is amazing to go to your average person and ask them to define spirit... Even the most "spiritual" of individuals do not seem to have a definition for spirit.

Let me see how delusional you truly are...define "spirit."

Spirit is the gift from God the Giver...

I am not surprised...

That is because it has been in your subconscious also... Like a whisper...

You are truly crazy, my friend. you don't make any sense...what the hell does that mean?

It means what is says...

"It means what is says." You need serious help...psychologically and grammatically.

The only help I need is getting you off my back. If you can't carry a conversation without being insulting what good are you? You claim to be so old and wise but your years have seemingly made you sour and bitter. If I want something sour and bitter I will go suck on a lemon instead.

I don't mind skepticism and jest...

Consider it this way, you can walk on my feet until you can walk on your own, but don't walk on my face...

How was that for talking points?

Or, sour insults and a nickle will get you a bad cup of coffee...

Smile
0 Replies

Jason Proudmoore

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2006 07:05 pm
RexRed wrote:
Body, Soul (breath life), Spirit (eternal life).

Does science know God, the Giver of "spirit"?

Science KNOWS that the idea of a God is preposterous, the Giver of "spirit".
0 Replies

Jason Proudmoore

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2006 07:36 pm
RexRed wrote:

The only help I need is getting you off my back. If you can't carry a conversation without being insulting what good are you?

The same thing I ask about you…if you can't carry a conversation without being all irrational and eerie, and stubborn…what good are ya?

RexRed wrote:

You claim to be so old and wise but your years have seemingly made you sour and bitter.

I don't claim to be old...to be wise you don't have to be old; you have to pay attention to your surroundings..and be a thinker.

RexRed wrote:

If I want something sour and bitter I will go suck on a lemon instead.

From what I see, you would be as good sucking a pacifier.

RexRed wrote:

But you do mind skepticism and jest…

RexRed wrote:

Consider it this way, you can walk on my feet until you can walk on your own, but don't walk on my face...

What the hell does that mean? You can't even express a single coherent sentence…but well, I expect that from ya.

RexRed wrote:

Very nonsensical.

RexRed wrote:

I don't drink coffee.
RexRed wrote:

Smile

Twisted Evil
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 09:06 am
Now look who's chasing their own tail?

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/4402/bigheadedtinydogchasingtaillgnwm21240cp2.gif
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 09:09 am
Jason Proudmoore wrote:
RexRed wrote:

I would like to see the scientific PROOF of that.

Is that your head or just your neck blowing bubbles? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 09:30 am
Jason Proudmoore wrote:
RexRed wrote:

The only help I need is getting you off my back. If you can't carry a conversation without being insulting what good are you?

The same thing I ask about you…if you can't carry a conversation without being all irrational and eerie, and stubborn…what good are ya?

If you don't want to read my "irrational, eerie and stubborn" thoughts there are other threads that you can force YOUR perfect opinions on... I like you and all but not when you're all trashy. You cannot taint the truth you only show how tainted you yourself are by trying so pointlessly.

RexRed wrote:

You claim to be so old and wise but your years have seemingly made you sour and bitter.

I don't claim to be old...to be wise you don't have to be old; you have to pay attention to your surroundings..and be a thinker.

Well then don't call me sonny boy or whatever it was you called me if you are not old physically. Belittling tactics only reveal insecurity.

RexRed wrote:

If you are offering to share your pacifier... No thanks, I'm trying to quit.

RexRed wrote:

No, I mind rank insult and pages of pointless arrogance, very different things.

RexRed wrote:

What the hell does that mean? You can't even express a single coherent sentence…but well, I expect that from ya.

More like you can't understand or admit you understand a coherent sentence...

RexRed wrote:

Very nonsensical.

That is one subjective OPINION...

RexRed wrote:

I don't drink coffee.

Ok then, a warm glass of milk... That's always nice when you are expecting it to be cold...
RexRed wrote:

Smile

Twisted Evil

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Jason Proudmoore

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 04:07 pm
RexRed wrote:

Jason Proudmoore wrote:

RexRed wrote:

If you don't want to read my "irrational, eerie and stubborn" thoughts there are other threads that you can force YOUR perfect opinions on...

Don't put those three adjectives between quotes…you are irrational, eerie and stubborn...and it shows. And yeah, there are other threads that I can contribute by providing much needed laughter, but right now you're providing me with so much amusement…I can't let you go that easily.

RexRed wrote:

I like you and all but not when you're all trashy.

Aaaaaawwwww…I like you too.

RexRed wrote:

You cannot taint the truth you only show how tainted you yourself are by trying so pointlessly. [/color]

That's why I call you insane… because you truly show it.

Jason Proudmoore wrote:

RexRed wrote:

Well then don't call me sonny boy or whatever it was you called me if you are not old physically. Belittling tactics only reveal insecurity.

Since you've been displaying the traditional behavior of a confused, uneducated and incoherent teenage boy, I call you "kid"… with so much self-assurance that you're such.

RexRed wrote:

Jason Proudmoore wrote:

RexRed wrote:

If you are offering to share your pacifier... No thanks, I'm trying to quit.

Quitting what? Being all crazy and all? You wouldn't do us all a favor if you did quit…believe me. We need you the way you are…the comedy show shouldn't stop.

RexRed wrote:

Jason Proudmoore wrote:

RexRed wrote:

No, I mind rank insult and pages of pointless arrogance, very different things.

Yeah, pointless arrogance and jest are two different things…but you seem to be the only one not laught…what can I tell ya?

RexRed wrote:

Jason Proudmoore wrote:

RexRed wrote:

More like you can't understand or admit you understand a coherent sentence...

If you asked institutionalized individuals if they're crazy, they would, without a doubt, deny it…so, are you crazy?

RexRed wrote:

Jason Proudmoore wrote:

Very nonsensical.

RexRed wrote:

That is one subjective OPINION...

It's a damn fact. You're the only one who thinks you're not crazy on this entire forum…just think about it (very hard) and probably it will make quite good sense.

RexRed wrote:

Jason Proudmoore wrote:

I don't drink coffee.

RexRed wrote:

Ok then, a warm glass of milk... That's always nice when you are expecting it to be cold...

By any chance, have you seen the movie "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest ."
It's a damn great feature.

RexRed wrote:

Smile

Jason Proudmoore wrote:

Twisted Evil

RexRed wrote:

Rolling Eyes
Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Jason Proudmoore

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2006 04:20 pm
RexRed wrote:
Jason Proudmoore wrote:
RexRed wrote:

I would like to see the scientific PROOF of that.

Even if the facts bit you in the ass, you'd still call it...um...umm...a lie?

RexRed wrote:

Is that your head or just your neck blowing bubbles? Rolling Eyes

I've told you several times that whenever you talk to me, you have to stop looking yourself in the mirror…crazy and narcissist.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2006 11:48 am
Jason you don't get it.

You're nearly empty.

You are contributing little if nothing but insecurity...

1Co 13:2
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

Eph 4:15
But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

Comment:
You are not only not showing love but your are not speaking the truth...
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2006 01:50 pm
Rex, empty is as empty does, to paraphrase Momma Gump. You're contributing posts empty of anything save your own peculiar ramblings and the parroting of scripture - not argument or explanation, merely declaration of faith.

Comment:
The truth is not as you purport it to be.
0 Replies

Jason Proudmoore

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2006 06:38 pm
RexRed wrote:
Now look who's chasing their own tail?

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/4402/bigheadedtinydogchasingtaillgnwm21240cp2.gif

Uhhhhhh...you are...
0 Replies

Jason Proudmoore

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2006 06:50 pm
RexRed wrote:
Jason you don't get it.

You're nearly empty.

You are contributing little if nothing but insecurity...

1Co 13:2
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

Eph 4:15
But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

Comment:
You are not only not showing love but your are not speaking the truth...

The thing that you ALWAYS fail to understand, my delusional friend, is that you think that by presenting verses from the Bible you're actually making a clear point of your deluded argument...guess what? Those verses are as irrelevant as your whole argumentative motif.
And by the way, I have shown you so much love by advising you to get some professional help...because I care for you.
0 Replies

Jason Proudmoore

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2006 06:53 pm
timberlandko wrote:
Rex, empty is as empty does, to paraphrase Momma Gump. You're contributing posts empty of anything save your own peculiar ramblings and the parroting of scripture - not argument or explanation, merely declaration of faith.

Comment:

If you are searching for the truth, Rex, read these lines that timber posted earlier...you will find it very enlightening. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 04:13 pm
timberlandko wrote:

Comment:

The truth does not need faith, faith needs truth.
0 Replies