Pentagon Moving Swiftly to Become 'GloboCop'

Anon

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2003 05:15 pm
AU1929 Dear Friend:

The only reason we have a Republican pResident today is that corrupt voter records were used to steal the Florida Vote. Let's not hassle about the counting, that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the Republican districts that dis-enfranchised black voters and refused legal approved voters the right to vote. Not hundreds, but thousands, which would have turned Florida to Gore. Florida State was sued, and settled the case out of court because they were caught dead to rights and they did not want it to become a National Issue!

If you need me to chase down a link, I can do it !!

Liberals today need to realize just how serious the Republican Party is, and realize the Pub's will do literally ANYTHING to win. Lie, cheat, suppress the rights of voters ... ANYTHING!!

Anon

P.S. They are not MY bombers. The United States has created enough of them without assigning them to me! They are the Bushes Bombers ... created, supported, and financed by the Bushes over the last Regan/Bush/Bush Administrations!!
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2003 05:33 pm
Anon
Do you honestly believe that the same thing could possibly happen in 04. I do not, there will be too many eyes watching. In addition possibly just possibly we won't have people voting for a third party candidate, cutting off their nose to spite their face. However, I fear that even without tricks and cheating if I were to set the odds on the election it would be Bush 2 to 1
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Fri 13 Jun, 2003 06:11 pm
The Bush administration warrants every comparison to the nazist approach, and has clearly sympathies for its mass influencing techniques and outright disdain for non-whites.

There is, however, one big lesson the Bushes learned from Hitler and his gang: be discrete.

Nearly everything Adolf Hitler did wrong has been repeated by the present administration -- as if Mein Kampf was the screen play for American politics from 2000 on.

As far as voting is concerned, it's all a scam:

http://lightscion.com/voting_fraud.htm

If Bush wins, you can bet it won't be by due procedures.
0 Replies

wolf

Reply Sat 14 Jun, 2003 06:55 am
Quote:
Dear friend,

Today, there is a new and real threat to voters, this time coming from touchscreen voting machines with no paper trails and the computerized purges of voter rolls.

I just joined Civil Rights leader Martin Luther King III and investigative reporter Greg Palast in signing a petition protesting the Florida-tion of the 2004 election.

It only took me a few seconds to sign it and I'm hoping you'll sign it, too. Click here to sign the petition:

http://www.workingforchange.com/activism/petition.cfm?itemid=14993

P.S. Please forward this message to anyone that you know who might be interested

Thank you.

0 Replies

Anon

Reply Sun 15 Jun, 2003 11:39 am
AU1929:

I sincerely doubt we'll see another national election which isn't fixed. I think the takeover is probably complete, and the only way from here is downhill.

I'm househunting in Italy!

Anon
0 Replies