I'm holding it...

now what?

Can you help me out here smorgshious?
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 02:52 pm
I missed this whole ordeal.

EXTRAORDINARY!

Glad to hear that you're better and that they didn't kill you with that test LordE - it sounds horrid.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 04:21 pm
Eva wrote:
Uh oh. Soz has learned to speak Ellpian.

Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

sunlover

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 05:13 pm
So glad you now know what you have, and hope you'll be feeling better. I had that test some years ago. I was so good about it the doc said I should be his model. Can you imagine? I wasn't flattered! I took Tagamet for awhile, changed my diet. No problem since, about that anyway. Oh, and quit smoking.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 05:57 pm
PHEW!!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 06:09 pm
In Pennsylvania, holding ones dominion in public is considered a felony tort.The tort feasor csn be subject to several penalties prescribed by law, the least of which is enforced enrollment in courses for proper demeanor in public.
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 06:17 pm
I'm so glad you're feeling better, LE! Hope you get your bacon sammie soon!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 07:34 pm
with a chip butty on the side

<curtsey>
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 08:13 pm
ellpus,

I hope you continue to get better and hope that there is no need for more tests!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 08:19 pm
He should get out of bloody England and get some decent food down
his throat that doesn't ferment and inflame his intestines.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 11:04 pm
Intrepid wrote:
Good to see you back too, hephzibah. Are you sure that you and Lord Ellpus weren't just on a tryst? Laughing Razz

Shoooosh intrepid! You weren't suppose to tell! :wink:
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 12:51 am
CalamityJane wrote:

The right place in Burgundy, France, is waiting for him...

(They don't eat much fermented Sauerkraut there)
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 03:23 am
Francis wrote:
CalamityJane wrote:

The right place in Burgundy, France, is waiting for him...

(They don't eat much fermented Sauerkraut there)

Quote:
London declared gastromonic capital of the world

American food bible 'Gourmet magazine' has declared London the best place in the world to eat, overtaking PARIS[/b], Rome and NEW YORK.[/i]

from http://www.lambeth.biz/displaynews.cfm?NewsID=503
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 03:24 am
Best wishes to His Lordship.

I hope the servants are propping him up in bed on fluffy pillows and bringing him everything he needs.

Get well soon!

KP
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 03:27 am
kitchenpete wrote:
Best wishes to His Lordship.

I hope the servants are propping him up in bed on fluffy pillows

and bringing him everything he needs.[/i]

Get well soon!

KP
the mind boggles
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 03:28 am
Now you rely on Americans on food, Steve? Twisted Evil
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 03:56 am
The young maid lifted up her head. Was that a sound, or just part of her imaginings? The flowers resting in her lap had been woven by her into perfumed chains of colour to be draped upon her shoulders and twisted through her hair.

Again, that sound. Ah, it was no dream, it was real. The carriage wheels crunching on the gravel as it made the turn from the road to the drive. She rose, her face glowing with joy. Grasping the blossoms to her bosom, she ran from the meadow in which she had been waiting and sped towards the house.

She ran through the back door into the kitchen, her breast heaving as a result of her exertions. The cook, interrupted from stirring a pot on the huge stove, turned to the girl and exclaimed - "Good heavens, girl, whatever is the matter with you? You've given me quite a start!"

"He's back!" the young lass breathed "His lordship's back!"

Grasping the maid's hands in her own, the cook commenced to dance around and around in circles, echoing the young girl's words - "He's back! His lordship's back!"

What a picture they made, the two of them, spinning about like whirling dervishes.

The footman and the butler, who had been chatting in the doorway to the hall ceased their conversation and hurried in different directions, the footman to spread the news to the rest of the household and the butler to take up his position at the front door.

As the carriage came to a stop, the postilion folded down the steps of the carriage. The door swung open and the handsome figure that stepped down, paused and turning his golden head, surveyed his domain. He then proceeded up the steps of Droitwich Manor to the front door where the butler waited.

"May I, on behalf of all of us below stairs, welcome you back, M'lord? We were all so worried and it goes without saying how extemely happy we are to see you looking so fit and well."

"Thank you all" replied his lordship nodding at the line of staff that had stationed themselves in the hallway. He made his way to the stairs, pausing only to raise a jaunty eyebrow and wink at the young maid on the tail end of the line - the one with the daisy caught in her hair.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2006 04:48 am
WOW Lezzles....

to be continued, I hope.

that was good.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 03:58:59