US Concentration Camps?

Xenoche

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 06:39 am
I was disturbed too see this video on YouTube.

It shows what is obviously a camp of some description that has been errected from the remains of a train repair facility.

The camp has been newly equiped with massive fenced compounds, brand new electronic turn-styles, concrete flooring, gas fittings spanning the length of the compound and sinisterly large gas furnaces.

To tell you the honest truth, I dont know what too make of it all. I know that it may indeed be reserved for criminals and/or terrorists, but thiers just this really sick feeling I get whenever I even think about what this could possibly used for.

-The facility is massive, do we really think thiers gonna be that much terrorist traffic to this camp?
-What is the purpose of the gas furnaces?

This just scares the hell outta me.

FEMA Camp video
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 541 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 06:48 am
Take anything you see on YouTube cum grano salis. It is hardly the most reliable news source.
0 Replies

Xenoche

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 07:09 am
And you believe mainstream media is a reliable news source?

I dont know what to believe any more.
I have lost all faith in the media system.
How, once ones ability to perceive the world is compomised, will my faith be restored?

I feel lied to, I feel manipulated.

I feel that these forums are a masterful way of bringing what could be treacherous news in a direct and un-manipulated format. Where the people decide, inform, and draw thier own conclusions.

This still scares the crap outa me.
I just hope for all our sakes that the intentions of the US government are infact pure and the lies of your president were infact mistakes.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 10:39 am
Let me give you one peice of advice... If you are reading it on a computer, you can not trust it.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 11:06 am
There have been rumors of such camps since at least the 1960s, for I heard them repeatedly. Never saw a bit of proveable supporting evidence.
0 Replies

Asherman

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 11:21 am
What is shown in the video is a complex (maybe more than one) of industrial buildings and associated infrastructure, a rail siding, some antennae, and a security perimeter. Thats it, except for a generic helicopter flying overhead, and U.S. government markings on some heavy equipment. Since this purports to be a FEMA project, the simplist explanation is that an abandoned industrial site somewhere is being converted by the government as an emergency relocation center to serve if another Katrina-like evacuation has to take place.

There is no reason to leap to the conclusion that this site is a "concentration camp". That's just the lunacy talking to conspiracy nutcases. Oh well ....
0 Replies

Xenoche

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 11:05 pm
I cant trust the internet.
I cant trust the media.

So can I trust you guys?

I guess trust is to hard a thing to convey, considering I know not who any of you are.
BUT, there is an element of faith that one has too have in-order to take anyone on the internet seriously.

As for it being a conspiricy theory, does this phrase single handedly shove any un-desired viewpoint under the rug(so to speak)?
I just find this label seems to right off anything that someone finds un-pallatable. Confused

In saying that I dont believe these camps are anything sinister.
I believe G.W.B. is an awsome president.
The war in Iraq sounds like its a massive success.
9/11 was obviously an attack on the US from a foriegn nation.
I also think G.W.B. is not shiting on the US constitution, he's just making it better.
I also believe that G.W.B. should at-least take the oil in Iraq as payment for his marvilous gift of democracy.
Laughing
0 Replies