Former governer says 9/11 was an inside job!

Reply Sat 30 Sep, 2006 03:13 am
In an interview with Alex Jones the former governer of Minisota Jesse Ventura has said that he believes 9/11 was an inside job.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3510657757331490772&sourceid=docidfeed&hl=undefined
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,014 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2006 02:11 pm
And an ex-governor and former professional wrestler is an insider expert on national security now?
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 11:09 pm
Actually, I've heard this theory quite a lot among just normal average people here in England. The first time I heard it was from my son, whose teacher at school had said that he believed it was something Bush and team had instigated as an excuse to re-invade Iraq and finish that business. I was surprised at my reaction. I'm no fan of Bush's, but my reaction was immediate and visceral. I told my son that as stupid as Bush was, I didn't believe he was evil- and it would take a truly evil person to manipulate and use innocent people like that. (This was when we first moved here, about two years ago - as time has gone on- I've seen more that has convinced me that not only can people in general be much more evil than I ever imagined - but that Bush probably is too).

Then the other day, I was having lunch with three British female retired English teachers. 9/11 came up. Two out of the three were absolutely convinced that 9/11 was orchestrated, not by the US government alone, but in concert with other governments along with "big business" as a means of gaining control of oil sources and stores. I think the other woman remained reticent about her feelings out of respect for my "American-ness" - but when I asked if this was a common theory - they said, "Yes," and that most of the people they knew (family and friends) were convinced it was at least partly true. They said, noone they know attributes it entirely to Al Quaeda.

My reaction was much less immediate and visceral this time (as I've become more and more unsure of what length of immorality and "evil" people will engage in to achieve their agendas). All I could say is while I can entertain the concept - I hope it's not true- that would just about kill any faith I have left in human nature.

We'll probably never know though.
0 Replies

MarionT

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2006 11:36 pm
Aidan- If you will dig deeper, you will find that the Bushites and the Israelis backed by the Oil Cartel and the world bank caused 9/11. The Bushites and the Oil Cartel along with the world bank want power. The Israelis are seeking to dominate the entire Middle East. The question you must always ask yourself is--Who benefits. Who is it that benefits from 9/11? Answer that question and you have the culprits.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 01:11 am
Marion - that's pretty much what these women said they believed.

Me, I don't want to dig deeper. I used to believe the truth would set me free - now it just depresses the hell out of me. I'm just doing my best to raise my children, enjoy the people I love without inflicting damage on anyone else, and keep my soul alive while I wait to arrive on some higher plane- you know what I mean?

I think we've pretty much fucked this world up. I'm just hoping my sunday school teachers weren't lying and that something better might be waiting for us and our children, but I even kind of doubt that. I don't think we deserve it - do you?

(Sorry to be so depressing - but the shooting of those little Amish girls was pretty much all that my normally optimistic nature could take- and absolutely nothing else anyone could say or do about the evil people will stoop to would surprise me at this point. 9/11 is just another example of man's inhumanity to man).
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 04:51 am
aidan -
BernardT/massagato/Italgato/possum will say anything to stir up ire, and he/she/it has no life other than this membership, which is why he/she/it keeps changing online names and trying to reinvent he/she/itself.

- if you enjoy feeding little animals, I suggest squirrels or birds, not
this particular troll. He's a nasty little festering beast whose character most resembles a cross between a rat and a maggot.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2006 08:46 am
Hey Snood - thanks for the heads up - except he/she/it didn't say anything I haven't already heard other really sensible people whom I respect say.

I mean we (our governments- US and UK) did finance arms to Afghanistan and Osama -so who knows? I'm just on saturation overload with the violence, killing, sadness, etc. I don't want to know anymore...

But it's been a beautiful autumn day here - hope it is in San Antonio too- that leaves room for hope and counts for something I think. :wink:
0 Replies

MarionT

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 01:05 am
Aidan wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Snood - thanks for the heads up - except he/she/it didn't say anything I haven't already heard other really sensible people whom I respect say.

Snood is that rarity- An uncle tom bigot.
0 Replies

MarionT

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 01:06 am
Aidan- If you will dig deeper, you will find that the Bushites and the Israelis backed by the Oil Cartel and the world bank caused 9/11. The Bushites and the Oil Cartel along with the world bank want power. The Israelis are seeking to dominate the entire Middle East. The question you must always ask yourself is--Who benefits. Who is it that benefits from 9/11? Answer that question and you have the culprits.
0 Replies