Fury as 75 academics claim 9/11 was 'inside job'

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 7 Sep, 2006 05:42 am
fresco wrote:
....but actually it seems "Solve et Coagula" is one Roger Schreiber born 1972. When he is not qoting Gnostic Christianity he involves himself in conspiracy websites such as this

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/xoopsmembers/

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1794326#1794326
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 02:11 pm
At least he comes right out with it, not like your run-of-the-mill anonymous wingnut Laughing
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 06:51 pm
I would love to have a name of Dr Peter Beeter. Enrollments in my " Applied drill tools" would be through the roof.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 07:01 pm
Could someone list these "top Academics"? Steve Jones is a damn nut, I wonder who the rest are. Just because someone teaches at a college doesnt make that person immune to the same wackiness that infects the rest of the planets people.

Its like the TV commercials that "90% of DOctors reccomend (some kind of fat melting medicine). Doctors are the least informed people about pharmacology. They learn most of what they know from the drug salesmen
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 10:17 am
well Gore Vidal was interviewed on BBC radio 4 this morning. I made some notes, and this is what I wrote

Interviewer What is the result of 9/11 5 year on?

GV We lost the Republic. Victory of oil and gas people who seized control. Coup d'etat leading to a police state. 9/11 was the trigger which was exploited.

The Bill of Rights...gone

Due process of law...gone. Rendition, kidnapping, torture. A sado masochistic vice President going to congress to plead the case for torture.

Media collusion, owned by the same oil and gas people.

bin Laden the "Bogey man" invented by the US though undoubtedly anti American.

"Homeland Security" a Hitlerian phrase never heard before 9/11.

They grabbed all the centres of power in the US. The US is no longer a free and open country.

We lost the Republic.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 10:49 am
Steve 41oo wrote:
well Gore Vidal was interviewed on BBC radio 4 this morning. I made some notes, and this is what I wrote

Interviewer What is the result of 9/11 5 year on?

GV We lost the Republic. Victory of oil and gas people who seized control. Coup d'etat leading to a police state. 9/11 was the trigger which was exploited.

The Bill of Rights...gone

Due process of law...gone. Rendition, kidnapping, torture. A sado masochistic vice President going to congress to plead the case for torture.

Media collusion, owned by the same oil and gas people.

bin Laden the "Bogey man" invented by the US though undoubtedly anti American.

"Homeland Security" a Hitlerian phrase never heard before 9/11.

They grabbed all the centres of power in the US. The US is no longer a free and open country.

We lost the Republic.

A fine mixture of hyperbole and bullshit.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 11:19 am
I cant be responsible for the views of your compatriot McG.
0 Replies