0
   

Bush saw first plane hit the WTC on 9/11

 
 
Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 01:28 pm
Bush saw first plane hit the WTC on 9/11. Video contains proof that 9/11 was an inside job

Watch the following videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F6kouXg40Q&mode=related&search

George Bush caught off guard about september 11th
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j9Bj8JJwco
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,698 • Replies: 36
No top replies

 
Intrepid
 
  1  
Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 02:45 pm
Proof that he admitted seing the crash. As much as I dislike George Bush, I do no see this as proof of any "inside job."
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 04:22 pm
Anyone who believes that W
arranged 9/11 ( that he recruited the Moslems to commit suicide )
demonstrates a sick mind, hopelessly out-of-touch with reality.


Brings NEW MEANING to " paranoid ".
0 Replies
 
candidone1
 
  1  
Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 08:21 pm
it is odd that he would claim to have "seen" the plane hit the WTC, when in fact, at that time, there was no visual coverage of the event being broadcast.
Between 8:46am (the first plane crash) and 9:15am (the time he entered the classroom), no news agencies were showing video of the event. They were discussing the tragedy, but not, as of that time, showing video.

The official claim is that it was a mistaken recollection....and with Bush, I'm not entirely surprised with either claim.
He called Stephen Harper, "Steve", a name he is not even called by his wife.
0 Replies
 
candidone1
 
  1  
Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 08:22 pm
Forgot this.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_timeline#8:00_AM
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  1  
Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 08:32 pm
I have absolute proof that George Bush personally sabotaged the Titanic.
0 Replies
 
Intrepid
 
  1  
Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 08:48 pm
Brandon9000 wrote:
I have absolute proof that George Bush personally sabotaged the Titanic.


At least your credibility is consistent.
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  1  
Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 10:30 pm
Intrepid wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
I have absolute proof that George Bush personally sabotaged the Titanic.


At least your credibility is consistent.

Insults are irrelevant in debate. If it's a serious accusation, then document it. Of course, you cannot.
0 Replies
 
Intrepid
 
  1  
Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 10:34 pm
Brandon9000 wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
I have absolute proof that George Bush personally sabotaged the Titanic.


At least your credibility is consistent.

Insults are irrelevant in debate. If it's a serious accusation, then document it. Of course, you cannot.



No more of an insult to you than your proposition is to the minds and sensibilities of an intelligent audience.

If you can document your original claim, then document it. Of course, you cannot.
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  1  
Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 10:42 pm
Intrepid wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Brandon9000 wrote:
I have absolute proof that George Bush personally sabotaged the Titanic.


At least your credibility is consistent.

Insults are irrelevant in debate. If it's a serious accusation, then document it. Of course, you cannot.



No more of an insult to you than your proposition is to the minds and sensibilities of an intelligent audience.

If you can document your original claim, then document it. Of course, you cannot.

It was sarcasm, obviously. You and your ilk rely almost exclusively for defense of your ideas on comments about the poster disagreeing with you. Actual on-topic, calm, rational, dignified debate is always your last choice, as when eb responded to my polite request that he cite the relevant portion of the Constitution by calling me assinine. I don't mind the insults, but it is a fact that for most of the A2K liberals, simple, logical defenses of a position are virtually unknown. My point, obviously, was that the "Bush is Behind 9/11" conspiracy theory is not supported by the facts.
0 Replies
 
Intrepid
 
  1  
Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 10:47 pm
You, Sir, have mistaken me for a liberal. Of course, that is what happens when you make assumptions without facts.
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  1  
Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 10:55 pm
Intrepid wrote:
You, Sir, have mistaken me for a liberal. Of course, that is what happens when you make assumptions without facts.

And you divined my method of reaching that conclusion how?
0 Replies
 
Intrepid
 
  1  
Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 11:06 pm
Brandon9000 wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
You, Sir, have mistaken me for a liberal. Of course, that is what happens when you make assumptions without facts.

And you divined my method of reaching that conclusion how?


Nothing divine should be attributed.

Brandon9000 wrote:
Quote:
I don't mind the insults, but it is a fact that for most of the A2K liberals, simple, logical defenses of a position are virtually unknown. My point, obviously, was that the "Bush is Behind 9/11" conspiracy theory is not supported by the facts.
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 04:59 am
So...I don't have time (on dial up) to download the video.

Am I correct in assuming it shows Bush talking about seeing the first plane (or the planes) hit the Tower/s?


If so, (much as I despise him) he is doing nothing more sinister than mis remembering. In which case he can join the human race.

Memory is notoriously unreliable...including so called "flashbulb" memories (you know, like where we were when we heard of JFK's death, or when the shuttle blew up etc).

Or given Bush's apparent speech and language problems, he is just as likely to have just said it wrongly.
0 Replies
 
freedom4free
 
  1  
Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 05:23 am
dlowan wrote:
So...I don't have time (on dial up) to download the video.

Am I correct in assuming it shows Bush talking about seeing the first plane (or the planes) hit the Tower/s?


If so, (much as I despise him) he is doing nothing more sinister than mis remembering. In which case he can join the human race.

Memory is notoriously unreliable...including so called "flashbulb" memories (you know, like where we were when we heard of JFK's death, or when the shuttle blew up etc).

Or given Bush's apparent speech and language problems, he is just as likely to have just said it wrongly.


...And if someone tells you that Bush must have simply mis-spoken, ask them if they are aware that Bush made essentially the identical statement the following month using different words...
0 Replies
 
woiyo
 
  1  
Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 06:45 am
So did I.
0 Replies
 
Bella Dea
 
  1  
Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 06:51 am
A lot of people saw it hit. I guess they are all in on it too. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies
 
Intrepid
 
  1  
Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 07:28 am
Bella Dea wrote:
A lot of people saw it hit. I guess they are all in on it too. Rolling Eyes


I think the point being made was that he said he saw it before it was made public. This, of course, does not provide any proof of a conspiracy or other involvement.
0 Replies
 
woiyo
 
  1  
Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 08:21 am
Intrepid wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
A lot of people saw it hit. I guess they are all in on it too. Rolling Eyes


I think the point being made was that he said he saw it before it was made public. This, of course, does not provide any proof of a conspiracy or other involvement.


Bullsh!t. Those videos were available to the public the same day.
0 Replies
 
Intrepid
 
  1  
Reply Tue 5 Sep, 2006 01:13 pm
woiyo wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
A lot of people saw it hit. I guess they are all in on it too. Rolling Eyes


I think the point being made was that he said he saw it before it was made public. This, of course, does not provide any proof of a conspiracy or other involvement.


Bullsh!t. Those videos were available to the public the same day.


Of course they were. We ALL know that. Ok..what time were they available? The first crash, that is. And, what time did Bush go into the classroom?
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Bush saw first plane hit the WTC on 9/11
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.06 seconds on 10/15/2019 at 08:24:22