All you Iraq war opposers, you are Hitler Era Appeasers

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 06:10 pm
In a demonstration of how desperate the Republican Party is, that cute little Donnie Rumsfeld has labeled the 60% of American people that oppose the Iraq war as Hitler era appeasers. Rumsfeld called attention to Winston Churchill's leadership leading up to World War II and how he refused to be an appeaser. I guess 60% of the American people should hang their heads in shame.

I have a message for Rumsfeld and George Bush: Donnie, I remember Winston Churchill, and he was not an idiot. Donnie and George Bush, neither of you are Winston Churchill!

BBB
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 620 • Replies: 5
No top replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 07:25 pm
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 07:27 pm
The dumbasses don't know the difference between using sound judgement and being an appeaser, is all I can say.
0 Replies

lightfoot

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2006 07:53 pm
Amazes me that your politicians and your child star "president" manage to talk sooo much sh$t, whilst having both feet in their mouths. Suppose it's all the practice they get.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 09:14 am
Letter From Donald Rumsfeld
HEIL ME! An Open Letter From Donald Rumsfeld Mein Fellow Master Racers,
by Steve Young

I believe some of you may have misinterpreted my remarks to American veterans this week.

As we know, there are known knowns and there are things we know we know but also things we know what we don't know. But most of all there are things I know that you don't know even though you think you do.

Like when I said that critics of our Iraqi war policy were comparable to Adolf Hitler appeasers prior to World War II, I didn't mean that Democrats or liberals or, for that matter, Republicans whose campaign coffers might weigh in a bit light next election, would let Hitler get away with his shenanigans today. Goodness gracious, no. He'd be over a hundred and quite frail by now.

And I certainly didn't mean that if today's Democrats had lived in the late thirties, Howard Dean would have probably written propaganda for Josef Goebbels, John Murtha would have loaded the rifles for the Gestapo or Russ Feingold would be pointing out the homes of Jews and gays to the SS; that they would have thought the Third Reich a groovy place to raise your kids and swastikas would have made a hot tattoo right above your girlfriend's ass; that it would be super neat for Brown Shirts to shove their awesome jack boots down the throat of every innocent woman and child in Treblinka while Richard Wagner plays a stirring waltz medley during Hillary Clinton's reading of "Mein Kampf," which may or may not be the greatest book ever written.

So, go ahead and feel (kind of) free to dissent. But if you're going to report that this administration is playing the Nazi card, make sure you get it right. We wouldn't want to have you end up having to defend yourself for libel at some kind of future Nuremberg Trial.

Sieg Heil! Seig Heil! Seig Heil!

Rummy out.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2006 09:38 am
0 Replies