Been fined for speeding! And I'm annoyed at the injustice!

material girl

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 05:42 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
I was done by a Policeman holding a radar gun, in the pouring rain.

I was on my way to another Court (late, as usual), and admittedly I was doing well over 60 in a 40mph zone.
A female polce officer came to my car when I had stopped, and was getting soaked whilst filling in my speeding ticket. I offered for her to get in the car to keep dry, and she refused, but then recognised me from various Court hearings.
Knowing therefore, that I was actually "in the job" in a round about way, she accepted my offer, and climbed in.
When I got home and read the ticket, she had reduced my speed down to 50 mph.

Didn't make any difference to the fine, but it lessened the points on the license in those days, if I remember correctly.

You should have offered more, she may have let you off completely!!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 05:54 am
I think she would have let me off if she could.

You see...I noticed a distinct change in her mood, once she had taken down my particulars.
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 10:08 am
"...she had taken down my particulars.

did she give them back Shocked ?
hbg
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 11:13 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:

I was on my way to another Court (late, as usual), and admittedly I was doing well over 60 in a 40mph zone.
A female polce officer came to my car when I had stopped, and was getting soaked whilst filling in my speeding ticket. I offered for her to get in the car to keep dry, and she refused, but then recognised me from various Court hearings.
Knowing therefore, that I was actually "in the job" in a round about way, she accepted my offer, and climbed in.

Didn't make any difference to the fine, but it lessened the points on the license in those days, if I remember correctly.

This is a good opening for playboy magazine...
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 11:16 am
Didn't take you long to start sniffing round my man again, she

You HAVE been warned...

SHOO!

x
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 11:18 am
shewolfnm wrote:
Lord Ellpus wrote:

This is a good opening for playboy magazine...

I have the police CCTV of chapter 2, if you're interested (insert horny faced smiley here)
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 11:20 am
hamburger wrote:
"...she had taken down my particulars.

did she give them back Shocked ?
hbg

No, she threw them in the back seat. I must admit, there's nothing like a soggy WPC to get the blood flowing.

MARVELLOUS!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 11:37 am
weapon of mass destruction huh...
0 Replies