spendius

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 02:10 pm
@Endymion,
Not in the least. Bitterness is not an emotion I have the slightest familiarity with. What makes you think I'm bitter?

I'm amused. NIMBYs are a well-known laughing stock. It's a class thing? They just want the houses of the poor to have things like power stations and waste disposal plants in their back yard and the juice to be conducted into their own no doubt large residences and their own no doubt commensurate large volumes of shite to be removed from their vicinity discreetly.

I hadn't realised you are posh Endy. Are you a Grauniad reader?
Endymion

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 02:22 pm
@spendius,
what are you...bored or something?

I've been around here for 3 years and you've never spoken to me accept to sneer - but very very rarely

Are your American friends through with talking to you - or what? You seem to be wandering around without a thought of your own - just going onto other people's threads and trying to rile them up-
Jeez mate, pull yourself together

Look, maybe you could have had some fun and games with me a while back - you know, get me riled up with your sorry school-boy comments - but these days i just don't give a **** and i ain't kidding
I mean really

so why don't you just wander off again -
Endymion

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 02:23 pm
@Endymion,
no real offense meant
I'm just busy
spendius

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 03:15 pm
@Endymion,
No offence taken Endy. It is impossible to offend me using words.

I understand resistance analysis you see. Touch a raw nerve sort of thing. University Trots are the greatest enemy the working classes have got. By a long way too.
spendius

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 05:09 pm
@spendius,
Actually Endy, I don't know if English is your first language but just in case it isn't the "huge damage" relates to the juror's house prices rather that any other esoteric matter.
Asherman

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 05:11 pm
@Endymion,
How is the work on getting your novel ready for publishing going?
spendius

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 05:17 pm
@spendius,
How could a jury be expected to convict anybody of trying to keep their house prices bouyant in this credit crunch and their infant mortality rates better than in other areas?
spendius

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2008 05:28 pm
@spendius,
Or to want to have their moment in the spotlight by painting GORDON on a smokestack?

Everybody should be allowed to enjoy themselves like that.

I don't ******* think.

How much do you think paint would cost if there wasn't a massive production line making it? More than that load of cranks could afford I can assure you. And as for the climbing gear you really would be better putting me on IGNORE.
Endymion

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 06:48 am
@spendius,
i'm not ignoring anyone - but it would be really good, Spendius - if YOU could go back to ignoring ME! : )
Many thanks

Peace
e

Endymion

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 06:51 am
@Asherman,
Hey Asherman
Yes, I am moving on somewhere with that story ( i have a motive, at last)
I'll post some details up soon on the NML thread
Hope you are well

Peace
e
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 02:27 pm
@Endymion,
Quote:
but it would be really good, Spendius - if YOU could go back to ignoring ME!

No chance. It would concede you a megaphone with no hecklers.
Endymion

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 03:05 pm
@spendius,
Is that what you are?

spendius

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 03:18 pm
@Endymion,
No. I can megaphone myself. I don't mind you heckling.
Endymion

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 03:22 pm
@spendius,
ohhhh no...
spendius

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 03:26 pm
@Endymion,
Are you not in favour of your ideas being scrutinised Endy?

I think even "whispers" of revolution should be scrutinised.

Am I allowed to think that?
Endymion

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 03:50 pm
@spendius,
ohhhh yes...
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 04:28 pm
@Endymion,
Some gadflies are best met with a flyswatter.
spendius

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 05:07 pm
@edgarblythe,
Waft away Ed.
0 Replies

Endymion

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 09:35 pm
What i don't get is why some people want personal confrontation when they know damn well that both parties will just come out of any scrap on-line looking like an equally stupid pair of a-holes.

Every time.

I mean, what's the ******* point?

S - what is this about? Why don't you just say and get it over with?
Endymion

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2008 02:20 am
@Endymion,
Before the thread descends once again into some sort of political **** situation which i truly do not understand - i have to update a few pieces i've had here on my computer for a while.

There is such a lot happening around the planet that deserves some attention, but i can't look at it all - i'd just end up going totally nuts.

But some things, although they can be buried by the media, ignored by the public, even purposely misunderstood; cry out to be heard.

They don't go away - they just grow and grow bigger.

Often, it seems to me, justice demands itself.
0 Replies