Why Do We Hate Them?

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 03:04 am
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2665/919/400/bush%20prayer.jpg

Fear and Loathing in the Occident

By Jason Miller

8/17/06

Islamophobia is a mental and spiritual affliction. And our Western ruling elites bear the responsibility for inflicting it upon the psyches of the masses.

Now that the Stalinist/Maoist regimes have collapsed or evolved toward capitalism and no fascist states with imperial ambitions exist (besides the United States and its few allies), the American Empire needed to find a new 'enemy' to replace Stalinists and Nazis. Much of the soft power employed by the leaders of America's 'top down democracy'stems from psychological manipulation of 'the mob'. Mobilization of the masses against a common enemy ';threatening the very existence of the American Way' has long been a staple in the United States' ruling elites' ongoing push to monopolize the world's wealth, power, and prestige.

And who better to vilify than Islamic people? Many are dark-skinned and live in developing nations, meaning their lives are inconsequential in the prevailing moral calculus of the West. The Middle East is predominately Islamic, its sands are oozing with crude oil, and it is home to Israel. From the perspective of the Empire, what better region to target than the Middle East?

And whether one believes that 9/11 was a false flag operation perpetrated by the US government or the work of radical Islamic Fundamentalists, the members of the Bush Regime obviously shed their crocodile tears publicly while privately celebrating the event as their Pearl Harbor. 3,000 civilian deaths and the demolition of a powerful symbol of the Western 'value' of avaricious Capitalism whipped the American public into a furor against the 'evil Muslims' who 'hate our freedoms'.

Never mind the fact that the United States and Israel have undertaken a nearly unparalleled program of military aggression and ethnic cleansing throughout the Middle East since the formation of the illegitimate colonial nation in Palestine. Given the premises for founding Israel, someone needs to remind Great Britain and the United States that it is incumbent upon them to create a homeland for homosexuals and Romani people. After all, they were also Holocaust victims and are people without a nation. And like the Palestinians, the other inhabitants of the Middle East are more akin to animals than human beings. So why not establish two more colonies on their land?

source
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 584 • Replies: 12
No top replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 06:22 am
Hmmm...let's see. The "Elites" did not kill 2K people on 9-11. The "elites" did not kill 300 soldiers in Lebonon. The "elites" did not blow up a train in Spain and England.

Sure, all Muslims are not terrorists, but all the terrorists HAVE BEEN Muslim.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 06:25 am
F4F, I have followed your general postings for a while and I want you to know that I really feel truly sorry for you and the pain you are obviously in. I am sorry that you are consumed by hatred to the point that you can not make a positive change for the people you love. I know you believe your people are hated by everyone and we are all out to destroy the Muslim world. I don't think there is anyone here that could convince you otherwise. You seem to spend a huge amount of time reading hate columns and I think it has destroyed any balanced perspective you might be able to have.

I agree with you that the problems in the Middle East are huge and this violence is just not acceptable to any sane person. I agree that the US and UK should never have stepped into Iraq and the Bush Gang is making everything worse by taunting Iran and Syria. The reality is that Osama Bin Laden kicked the biggest bully in the playground, and the biggest bully happened to be controlled by people who were just as crazy and fanatical as he is, and now the whole world is paying the price.

I don't agree that the citizens of the western world hate the Muslim world. It's true we don't understand them, but they don't understand us either. I think you need to turn all your energy of hate into the energy of peace. I know I've said this before to you, but I think the Muslim world needs to embrace the philosophy of Gandhi, not Hilter or Osama. World peace will only happen when we start to see in they eyes of other peoples children the eyes of our own children. As long as you hate their children, they will continue to hate your children - are you a strong enough person to stop this vicious cycle? You don't have to answer this question to me, but to yourself.
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 07:01 am
I'm sorry to say, but the above two posters are ignorant *****

Ask yourself what would happen to the War On Radical Islamic Terror if the Middle-East ran out of all oil tomorrow. The first thing that would happen is all free-world western interests, corporate contractors, franchise dealers, refiners,bankers-brokers,builders,Barbizon School Of Beauty and Starbucks would high-tail their fat butts from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq, Dubai, and the whole sandy, sorry mess. We all like kabob but not enough to stay.

Once we were gone the next thing that would happen is every parka-headed Saud and ex-influencial Muslim and his cousins would get their butts kicked out of the U.S. unless they could maintain their Swiss bank accounts or were willing to work for three dollars an hour the way Bush's Mexicans are. Why? because they're all NUTS! They're worse and much more dangerous than Bush's right-wing religious psycho constituency, and they are barely tolerable at this point. The only ones who'd be unhappy about the new arrangement would be those Left Behind rapture zombies.

There is one reason and one reason alone for the West's interest in the Middle East. OIL. It has been so for over one hundred years. Why is this so hard? Israel? Israel runs the concessions there for the U.S. and Europe. Israel keeps the rabble in line and presents a well-armed fighting airforce to all Middle-Easterners. At least they used to. Another question might be, what would happen to Israel if most of the U.S. and European financial, military and technical aid and economic support were lifted?

Granted our little arcade of life, particularly America's, would collapse like Cheney receiving his first draft notice without Middle-Eastern oil. But let's at least be honest about it. Believe me this World would be much less terrifying for the International corporate crowd if Islam would just be alot more accomodating with all those peaking oil reserves. Do you really think Bush/Cheney's interest in Iraq is that those poor, sweet people are never going to taste freedom? Honestly?
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 07:37 am
Well, I just did my part to get off the oil tit - I ordered $5000+ worth of solar equipment to help run the power in our little business and home.

I agree oil is the problem and the sooner the world gets away from it the better. I would love to see the Arabs out of their private jets and back on their camels, much better for the environment. Will it make for peace in the Middle East?-I doubt it. The violence of the world doesn't stop, the excuses just keep changing to justify it.

Do Americans know we are in Iraq because of oil? Yup. We know that if a similar supply was found in the Congo we would be there too.

I'm sorry you think I'm ignorant F4F, and I doubt you read what I wrote because much of it is things we agreed on in another thread. I still hope you that you will find a peaceful way to expel your young energy instead of having useless debate with a small group of people on this forum. Pax.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 07:43 am
Not entirely true, woiyo. The real IRA have recently admitted to a recent terrorist attack (although technically it's more along the lines of vandalism through firebombing than terrorism). However, the majority of terrorists as of late have indeed happened to have been Muslim fanatics.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 08:35 am
freedom4free wrote:
I'm sorry to say, but the above two posters are ignorant *****

Ask yourself what would happen to the War On Radical Islamic Terror if the Middle-East ran out of all oil tomorrow. The first thing that would happen is all free-world western interests, corporate contractors, franchise dealers, refiners,bankers-brokers,builders,Barbizon School Of Beauty and Starbucks would high-tail their fat butts from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq, Dubai, and the whole sandy, sorry mess. We all like kabob but not enough to stay.

Once we were gone the next thing that would happen is every parka-headed Saud and ex-influencial Muslim and his cousins would get their butts kicked out of the U.S. unless they could maintain their Swiss bank accounts or were willing to work for three dollars an hour the way Bush's Mexicans are. Why? because they're all NUTS! They're worse and much more dangerous than Bush's right-wing religious psycho constituency, and they are barely tolerable at this point. The only ones who'd be unhappy about the new arrangement would be those Left Behind rapture zombies.

There is one reason and one reason alone for the West's interest in the Middle East. OIL. It has been so for over one hundred years. Why is this so hard? Israel? Israel runs the concessions there for the U.S. and Europe. Israel keeps the rabble in line and presents a well-armed fighting airforce to all Middle-Easterners. At least they used to. Another question might be, what would happen to Israel if most of the U.S. and European financial, military and technical aid and economic support were lifted?

Granted our little arcade of life, particularly America's, would collapse like Cheney receiving his first draft notice without Middle-Eastern oil. But let's at least be honest about it. Believe me this World would be much less terrifying for the International corporate crowd if Islam would just be alot more accomodating with all those peaking oil reserves. Do you really think Bush/Cheney's interest in Iraq is that those poor, sweet people are never going to taste freedom? Honestly?

Initially, you arrogant a-hole, I reject your hypothisis regading the ME running out of oil.

But if yu want to play your silly game, consider what would the ME do if they run out of oil? They have no other means of dependence and without oil, why would anyone be interest in trade with them?

Sure, the rest of the world will have to "figure it out" about finding other fuel sources, but in the meantime, we will be able to eat food, as opposed to them eating dirt.

Yes, this is about oil and stabiliity of the region that produces the majority of it.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 11:20 am
GW:
Quote:
Well, I just did my part to get off the oil tit - I ordered $5000+ worth of solar equipment to help run the power in our little business and home.

Now, that is a step in the right direction. I congradulate you.

Woiyo:
Quote:
But if yu want to play your silly game, consider what would the ME do if they run out of oil? They have no other means of dependence and without oil, why would anyone be interest in trade with them?

You seem to forget that they got by just fine for, oh, about four thousand years without any oil. I don't think they need it quite as bad as you seem to think they do.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 12:07 pm
woiyo

Quote:
..we will be able to eat food, as opposed to them eating dirt.

Wow! they actually survived for four thousand years eating dirt ?

Now, who is the a-hole again? Laughing
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 12:21 pm
Green Witch wrote:

Well done.
I apologize about calling you ignorant.

Quote:
I agree oil is the problem and the sooner the world gets away from it the better. I would love to see the Arabs out of their private jets and back on their camels..,

The oil problem cannot be solved by killing thousands of A-rabs, especially those that have camels and NOT private jets.
0 Replies

Brookings

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 02:17 pm
It is a myth that the United States NEEDS an enemy. Capitalism's natural tendency is to seek one global market, and markets function best when they are stable. The United States and the West did not SEEK this enemy.

I wont respond further to this thread, as you have shown yourself well beyond reason.
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 02:22 pm
Brookings wrote:
It is a myth that the United States NEEDS an enemy. Capitalism's natural tendency is to seek one global market, and markets function best when they are stable. The United States and the West did not SEEK this enemy.

I wont respond further to this thread, as you have shown yourself well beyond reason.

Brookings, the only 'myth' that i can think of, is Iraqs WMD.

If you can just prove me wrong...
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2006 02:27 pm
woiyo wrote:
Hmmm...let's see. The "Elites" did not kill 2K people on 9-11. The "elites" did not kill 300 soldiers in Lebonon. The "elites" did not blow up a train in Spain and England.

Sure, all Muslims are not terrorists, but all the terrorists HAVE BEEN Muslim.

The "Elites" did not attack Iraq without provocation. The "Elites" did not kill 150,000 innocent people. The "Elites" did not carelessly expose the world to potential devastation.

Sure, all Americans are not killers...
0 Replies