Will you think it's ethical? I Dowd it. ;-)

Scrat

Reply Sun 1 Jun, 2003 12:25 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:
Scrat,

Yup it was horrible journalism. But....

You seem to have conservativism down to a religion here. You'll find the smallest most trite things and trumpet them if it fits your agenda.

Dowd's daft. Op-ed is for the people who need help forming their opinions. It's not a big deal and this type of commentary is quite common in right wing media as well. But we can trust you to make the biggest deal you can about it. :-)

Craven - You have me dead wrong, and I see no reason for you to get personal. There is no question that Dowd is an idealogue and her work gives me every reason to think she made this edit by intent. That has nothing to do with my feelings about Bush. It has everything to do with my feelings about her.

For the record: Bush is making a lot of mistakes, and has not lived up to my expectations on a lot of levels. That written, I'd take him over any Democrat in the pack, any day of the week (and twice on Sunday).
0 Replies