wertyiu102

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 02:56 pm
@tommychuncheung,
tommychuncheung wrote:

littlek wrote:
what kind of paint brush is going to cost more than that?

2 royal paintbrush and 2 baby paintbrush... its possible... i been playing for 1 month and i have 700k

Umm.... I used to have 700k before. I got a Sandstravaganza scratchcard from the Lost Desert and I auctioned it and got 300k or more. Now I have over 100k because I spent it for a Baby Paint Brush from the hidden tower for 600k. I used it on my mynci, mynci_angel_6631
The total cost for 2 Royal pb and 2 Baby pb from the hidden tower is going to be 4,700,000 WOW!!!

P.S. Find the Hidden Tower at http://www.neopets.com/faerieland/hiddentower938.phtml

NOTE: Must be 4 months or over in Neopets
0 Replies

wertyiu102

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 03:59 pm
@littlek,
Wait... What do you mean by NeoQuest land? Don't you mean Neopets?
0 Replies

wertyiu102

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 04:04 pm
@tommychuncheung,
2 months, actually
0 Replies

prettyusername2

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2010 07:57 pm
@tommychuncheung,
Set the time to 11:59 p.m. and wait one minute to have the game think it is another day. This is a quick way to get the neopoints From the games and the trophies, and to refill the shop without having to sleep until the next day. After you do this, change the time and date back to their original setting.

how do u change the time?!?!? :O i cant figure it out! ERG! Reply back! at here or [email protected]
0 Replies

prettyusername2

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2010 07:58 pm
@tommychuncheung,

how do u change the time?!?!? :O i cant figure it out! ERG! Reply back! at here or [email protected] at here is probley better tho! :] ive tried everything but, i cant seem to change it!
0 Replies