tommychuncheung

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2006 12:04 am
neopets faerie bubbles cheats
these cheats are for use in faerie bubbles in neopets.

slumberberry - removes all blocks

faeriebubbles - makes all the bubbles into one random color

stardust - nova

faerieland - rainbow bubble

all these are one use only!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

tommychuncheung

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2006 12:06 am
snowmuncher cheat
one use in snowmuncher the game in millsberry....

buuuurrrrrrrp- delete half of ur full meter for example if u were 80% full it become 40% full... Very Happy cool cheats huh?
0 Replies

tommychuncheung

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2006 12:08 am
Here are some of the common quick neopets cheats. To see details of more neopets cheats use the menu on the left hand side of the page.

Quick Neopoints Hack
Set the time to 11:59 p.m. and wait one minute to have the game think it is another day. This is a quick way to get the neopoints From the games and the trophies, and to refill the shop without having to sleep until the next day. After you do this, change the time and date back to their original setting.
How can I make 5000 a day?
I buy lots of Spicy wings and lots of Hot Cakes and mix them up in the cooking pot and when i buy them i pay no more than 30 np each. Then i go and put them in the shop for 85 np!!! You can do this if you want because i dont mind losing business to someone thats poorer than me

Carnival of Terror
To get more time type in "custard" during the game
Duplication Cheat
1.) Go into Your Inventory. 2.) Click on an item that you want to duplicate. 3.) Right-click on the page that pops up and view the source. Copy and paste that source into an HTML section of your own free website. (You can get free websites right here at Neopets.) 4.) Change where it says "Select Action" to "Give To [Your Username Here]" (near bottom). 5.) Go to the website, and press "submit"! I dont think it works any more tho
Free Chocolate Lupes
10:00 p.m. - 10:05 p.m., (eastern time) the Lupe Pack donates hundreds of chocolate lupes to the money tree! Free Neopoints! umm, not sure if they do this any more but can still try!
Codes for the hide and seek
Go to the library or the tree, then click any were then click Tab then enter then keep repeating.
Cheat to get atleast 1100 neopoints
First get an account, then sign up for all offers (If you dont want all that crap in your mail box make a fake account at Hotmail) then get a shop, and put 4 apples in it (You can put only 1 in if you want but it doesen't matter you decide), price them at 1100 each and then go tot he sign up page and make a crappy account like W00W, W01W, etc (Sign up as a teen or above). alright so your new account has only 500$ crappy eh? will make 4 pets (dont bother with the names,and stats) and be sure to open the Cartoon Network Page (At the bottom of the page where it says: "Your Pet Has Been Created!"). Now you have 800 $ still not enough, so go to the soap box, say your under 6 and do the rest of the page and voila! 1100 dollars now go to your shop (you should know how too do that).
Easy money
If you neglect your Neopet, the game will give you free money. You cannot touch the game for a day.
Mystery Money Cheat
Ok, this one is simple, but risky, but sometimes worth it (I say this, because I got 30,000 from it in 1 hour). Now, sign up, as a teenager, then go to Terror Mountain, then to the Ice Caves, then, go to the kiosk game, and play it, yeah, I know, your thinking, whats he talking about that stupid, but hey its a pretty good thing to do.
Quest Cheat
This is a little old but what the heck!? Now get a quest from the faeries and make another account (make the account pass and username easy to remember) now go there and go to the Shop Wizard, search for the item you are supposed to find, take the url and then go to your REAL account and get the money needed for the payment and voila you did your quest. (Note: Some people were calling me a liar about my pet because his abilities and strength were so high, the reason he was so good, was because, when I was around, you asked the faeries for quests, so instead of it popping up rarely).
Snowager Cheat
Well, this is a pretty good cheat, and the items, are good to get, anyhoo, make an account, go to the snowager when he's asleep, (Which I have found was 11:00 PM EST to 12:00 AM EST, and 1:00 AM EST to 2:00 AM Est) So then you try to get the item from him.
Tombolala Coins
Ok, make the account, (teen one), and make one pet, then go to shops, go to your items, and then to the Tombolala Coins, then signup for all the ones you want! (I find, the fastes ones, are the 1st, and 4th)
Selling Your Products
Alright I know from experience that the lower the prices the more customers. So go to the Shop Wizard and search for whatever product that in your store if you see someone has a lower price, lower yours by 1, just repeat over and over.
Best Time To Shop
Alright I have found that the best time to shop is from 3:00 AM (Eastern Time!) to 7:00 AM (Eastern Time!) There wont be as much people then and the Neopets Shops have items longer which means more time to browse, But dont dawdle.
Nerkmid cheat
Buy a Nerkmid anyone then put it up for auction then use it and you still get the money from the auction and you get the nerkmid but you USE the nerkmid.
Pet Combos
Mongmong + Snorkle = Moink
Poppit + Spyder = Spoppy
Angelpuss + Triffen = Blooky

Whack-A-Staff
To get a bigger mallet type in "a5paragu5"
Tug-O-War Passwords
Theibos= lrslsts
Khadir= sltltsr
Ramset= sslrtrl
Horak= lrlrss
tommychuncheung

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2006 12:09 am
how do u change the time in neopets?
TommyCheung

Reply Sun 13 Aug, 2006 09:17 pm
tommychuncheung wrote:
how do u change the time in neopets?

i wonder that too......
0 Replies

shasha1195

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 02:50 pm
how do you hack into the neopets stuff to get how ever much money you want.
0 Replies

shasha1195

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 02:58 pm
help i dont know anything about neopets
i just logged onto neopets and i was wondering how it worked. do i have to get a job or something. i dont know how to do that. my neopian address i dont know that i dont even know how to get to the house. in a shorter version i dont know anything about what to do at neopets. please help me
0 Replies

shasha1195

Reply Thu 24 Aug, 2006 03:11 pm
i just logged on to neopets and i need help. how do i get a job
0 Replies

megaprotoman

Reply Sun 3 Dec, 2006 12:13 pm
im bored
0 Replies

neopetsss

Reply Fri 2 Feb, 2007 01:25 am
I like the royal paintbrushes. Very Happy
0 Replies

neopetsss

Reply Fri 2 Feb, 2007 01:26 am
bored
im bored too, lol Laughing
0 Replies

psiwolf

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 10:25 pm
does anyone here know how to ACTUALLY hack neopets?? coz im starting to get the idea that alot of you are all talk no hack Razz
0 Replies

p00ownsj00

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2007 03:58 am
I'm also new at neopets and i am not rich ether so if anyone has any
program to help me or anything please reply ty Drunk
0 Replies

p00ownsj00

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2007 04:01 am
Re: ..
psiwolf wrote:
does anyone here know how to ACTUALLY hack neopets?? coz im starting to get the idea that alot of you are all talk no hack Razz

No you can not get hacking programs except for money tree grabbers for a html game Shocked
0 Replies

darkl0rd

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 11:30 am
realy how do u set time?
Code:i am dieing to know
0 Replies

jackieneopets

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 12:51 pm
Become a Millionaire
If you would like to get millions of neopoints, I can help you learn to do it the right way!
If you would like some help to get tons of neopoints, e-mail me at [email protected]
this is not a scam! Just want to give some helpful tips!
0 Replies

sopoptartx

Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2007 06:50 pm
Anyone know the answer to the lenny conundrum
for this week?
(#240)
0 Replies

dissdissbobiss

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2009 09:36 am
I've found a way (sort of) via pagesource use, but now I'm stuck. Basically you hit "view page source", copy-paste it into notepad, edit what you want (such as amount of neopoints, neocash, or bank interest), then save the file as .html.
however, though it loads and looks promising, it's just a document-viewable page that can't really be used on the 'net. I'd like to know how to make it an actual internet-connected hack, instead of just looking at all the neopoints I can't have. Neutral
0 Replies

wertyiu102

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 02:43 pm
@yamiyugifan84,
liar liar pants on fire... no such thing!!!
0 Replies

wertyiu102

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2009 02:47 pm
@littlek,
You say your so good at spelling but you miss-spelled so many things and I am 10, I hardly EVER spell as word incorrectly, so, I think maybe because you're older than you are a better speller. You have been exposed to more words and vocabulary in your lifetime.
0 Replies