No top replies

tommychuncheung

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 08:09 pm
I can give cheats!
0 Replies

tommychuncheung

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 08:09 pm
Neopets Cheats
I give out cheats for neopets... Just enter the name of the game and I will give you all cheats for it!
0 Replies

yamiyugifan84

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 08:28 pm
i can hack neopets for how much ever money i want.
0 Replies

tommychuncheung

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 08:32 pm
LIAR
i bet you dont even have any account!
0 Replies

yamiyugifan84

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 08:54 pm
i know i dont. i just saw my friend hack it and i can hack it the same way. i can get as much money as i want.
0 Replies

tommychuncheung

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 08:58 pm
yea
when you hack it how do u get money if you dont have a account to give the money to?
0 Replies

yamiyugifan84

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 09:22 pm
when i want to hack it i will create an account. in fact, i just made one right now.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 09:24 pm
I am a 37 year-old aunt of a 6 year-old neopets fan. Now I am hooked on the game. I am playing the neoquest I and am at the end stage. The goo dthing is that I am really good at spelling, which the average 6-12 year old isn't, so I can totally kick butt on the high-point games that involve spelling (like the one on the space ship where you must free the mincy).

I haven't even forrayed into the competition arenas where I would play other members' pets.
0 Replies

yamiyugifan84

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 09:32 pm
well i just made my account and i have no idea what anything is but i have all the money i want so if anyone wants any i'll see what i can do.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 09:40 pm
How much money? How did you get so much money?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 09:45 pm
neo pet?

LK - share. Smile
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 09:47 pm
Er..... well...... go to the obvious website. YOu pick a creature (based on earth creatures) and start an account. Then, grasshoppah, return.
0 Replies

yamiyugifan84

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 10:16 pm
i already made my pet but i mean im unfamiliar with games and everything else. and i can get how much ever money i want by hacking. i have a program that does it.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 1 Aug, 2006 10:22 pm
Oh. Well, if you can get money by hacking, you don't really need to play the games (for money). I think some things on the site are dished out according to how old your pet is. So, a faerie won't give you a quest until you're so many hours old. I'd look around at the games, play some, explore the island. You can also google "neopets" and "walkthrough" or "faqs"
0 Replies

tommychuncheung

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 09:22 am
Hey
Wow you play neopets? That is awsome littlek How much money do you have? I have 600,000 NP. What is your account? What to be my neofriend?
0 Replies

tommychuncheung

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 09:27 am
EASY MONEY!
Hey... Umm I get so much money by playing all the feature games... and I do the dailies everyday.... I go to Tombola, Fruit Machine, Coltzan shrine, the giant omelette, and go to www.neopets.com/jelly to get free jelly....
0 Replies

tommychuncheung

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 09:30 am
NEOFRIENDS?
littlek wrote:
Oh. Well, if you can get money by hacking, you don't really need to play the games (for money). I think some things on the site are dished out according to how old your pet is. So, a faerie won't give you a quest until you're so many hours old. I'd look around at the games, play some, explore the island. You can also google "neopets" and "walkthrough" or "faqs"

Thats what I do..... I have so much money.... I make a living selling codestones from Tombola and I get 5000 selling one codestone... so Yeah anyways my friend asked for 20k and I loaned it to him and he never paided me back..... But want to be friends?
0 Replies

tommychuncheung

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 09:33 am
Hey
I am afraid of hacking because I am scaared I mite get reported and My account mite get frozen.. Embarrassed
0 Replies

yamiyugifan84

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2006 12:02 pm
first of all you probably cant and my program doesnt get caught.