Illegal Aliens & Our Border

shark

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2006 12:01 pm
To Whom It May Concern:

It is completely impossible to live in large metropolitan cities considering the GREAT INFLUX of Mexicans and other law-breakers. As a U.S. Citizen and former member of the United States Navy, I am angry at the stupidity of President Bush and the congress with all this diplomacy garbage.

America is responsible for the tragedy of 9-11-01. America slept while illegal aliens walked into this country searching for a way to bring harm to Americans. Cities like New York, Chicago and Los Angeles are flooded with people who DAILY break the law. These antiAmerican bastards come here with the sole excuse that they will work what "Americans will not agree to do." This is a pile of crap!! Americans will work ANY JOB if paid decently.

Mexicans (and others) are NEVER going to fully accept the American culture. They cross the border, break the law by crossing the border, take jobs away from Americans and then march in great numbers in various cities across the USA demanding the right to vote, to work in jobs that require U.S. Citizenship, etc. These people have no right to be here in the first place. They all hate Americans and what America stands for. President Bush is the most ill-educated leader this country has ever had the misfortune of placing in the White House. He calls Mexico "our friend." I call Mexicans (and anyone crossing the border without U.S. permission) law-breakers and anitAmerican thugs!!

America better wake up! September 11, 2001 will seem like a beach party compare to what could happen here if Mr. Bush and the congress continue to talk a lot of crap without taking action. I am angry!! I hate to see nice quiet "Brady Bunch" neighborhoods go to pieces when illegal aliens walk into this land with the sole purpose of destruction and taking jobs away from American born people. This is my personal view concerning the illegal immigration crissis.

Sincerely,

Angry Patriotic American
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 505 • Replies: 0
No top replies