It's getting hard to enjoy a movie these days.

Linkat

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2006 09:22 am
Heeven wrote:
I was also pushed violently by an elderly Chinese woman this morning who dive-bombed a seat directly in front of me when it became vacant. I told her it would have been better to politely request the seat rather than injure me to get it.

Reminds of a couple incidences while I was pregnant. Once I was walking to get off the green line T - you know how they have stairs to get off. I guess I wasn't moving fast enough considering my condition at the time and some bozo pushed me down the stairs.

Another time I was in tow with my older daughter - toddler at the time and pregnant on the T (it was an unusual circumstance that I had to take my younger daugther with me to work). We were standing and this nice man offerred me his sit - as he got up, some young guy took his seat. We both looked at each other in shock. Not being some one to keep my mouth shut and also as there were many people obviously "hiding" behind papers so they didn't appear rude to not offer me a seat - I loudly said, "I guess being pregnant and holding a toddler does not entitle you to be offered a seat." or something along those lines. Suddenly all these people were offering me their seat.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2006 09:33 am
I like the stadium seating as far as having much wider aisles along the sides and between seats. I've never had that problem of someone "forcing the right-of-way" in any theater around here but considering how people drive, it must be that same old idea that when people get behind the wheel their personalities definitely change. Can you imagine and old drive-in theater where people get aggressive getting a space for their car? It's bumper car time! Very Happy
0 Replies