I say god is dead...

Intrepid

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 12:17 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
Arella Mae wrote:
Laugh if you must......we'll all know the truth in the end.

Which is why we need to keep our lube jobs current.

Are you speaking KY????

Yes, Frank. I think he meant Kentucky.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 12:56 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:
I was gonna post...

...okay why...

...but I thought that might have been too subtle.

Twisted Evil
OKY
OK why
Oh KY
good humors!
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 01:32 pm
Call me dense, but what is so funny about Kentucky?
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 01:34 pm
najmelliw wrote:

You are not familiar with KY Jelly. It ain't the kind you put on toast.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 01:37 pm
najmelliw wrote:

Nothing, to my knowledge, funny about Kentucky. I posted Kentucky to Frank's KY (abbr for Kentucky). Frank's KY was in response to the lube response from Dyslexia. It was all a play on words. I believe that Frank was actually referring to KY Jelly......

I guess you had to be there..... Confused
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 01:54 pm
KY jelly? Hmm... If that is what I think it is, this thread is really starting to go off topic in a disturbingly X-rated way.

Thanks for the advice though. Missed it in the conversation
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 02:15 pm
X-Rated? Hardly! KY Jelly is advertised on TV. It's a godsend to dry women everywhere!
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 02:21 pm
Dry women??? Oh dear! Perhaps they should take a bit of water?
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 02:22 pm
We DO seem to have gotten off topic. If God was alive he would not allow this thread to continue.
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 02:54 pm
Perhaps he is having too much fun with the absurd posts to stop it alltogether... After all, if he can let a moron preside in a certain white house, he certainly could let this continue. Much more fun.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2006 06:18 pm
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 07:03 am
najmelliw wrote:
Perhaps he is having too much fun with the absurd posts to stop it alltogether... After all, if he can let a moron preside in a certain white house, he certainly could let this continue. Much more fun.

On the other hand, if God arrived on a flaming chariot and removed shrub from office, you'd be bitching about him being a bully, too ostentatious, or having no sense of humor.
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 07:58 am
snood wrote:
najmelliw wrote:

On the other hand, if God arrived on a flaming chariot and removed shrub from office, you'd be bitching about him being a bully, too ostentatious, or having no sense of humor.

Heck, most atheists do that allready on account of the bible. I reckon if God would come and not manifest in a burning bush, but by burning bush, a lot of devout atheists would suddenly convert. Just imagine how much Bush jokes could be made then!
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 12:28 pm
Any cornball, third rate, vaudeville act could conjure up a flaming chariot and a burning bush. Big whoop........suckas!
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 01:30 pm
You know, Chumly, with so many people around who are desperate to come over fresh, new and exciting, a cornball (which can be funny if brought correctly), vaudeville (Any act worthy of this great word is worth seeing in my book Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ) act can be very refreshing. Especially if it burns shrub.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2006 10:39 pm
Barum & Bailey meets Cirque Du Soleil meets Christian Revival Tent Show meets Cheech & Chong!
0 Replies