Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2006 06:13 am
You have an english version of this?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2006 06:19 am
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2006 06:26 am
Thank you Amigo. While it was a direct translation it was readable none the less. Once agian thank you.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2006 06:31 am
No problemo Senor.

http://ets.freetranslation.com/

here is the rest;

Did not it want to finish this impertinent and annoying comment without referring me to the funny affirmation of the mister Hermann, that Israel dizque justifies its "armed aggression" against Palestinians and Lebanese in the launch of "a few rockets" of these last against the Israeli population in Haifa and the High one Nazareth.

As it would be able to know any habitual reader about newspapers, radioyente or televidente, the number of rockets (now of a lot more long range or reach) launched in the last three days by the battle-hardened art dealers of Hezbollah against the populations Israelis of Haifa and High Nazareth, they pass already from 300. And it be evident, that according to the very efficient intelligence services of Israel, the terrorist organization has in its arsenals more than ten thousand rockets "made in Chinese" that to be sold or given to Syria and Iran.

By which, and the reader not me recusará, it less than would be able to be told of the mister Hermann is that if has, like he himself intends, "at least two forward fingers", its ability with the numbers is very far from being "its strong one". Or yes?
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2006 08:52 am
These computer based translations always crack me up. I have never heard of members of Hizbolla being referred to as "battle hardened art dealers".

Shark, why did you post that here? I certainly don't object to articles in Spanish... but this particular one is just an attack on someones character-- very similar to a Rush Limbaugh rant.

This might be a bit interesting if any of us had ever heard of Mr. Hermann. But I suspect this article has a very local relevance to the Carribean.
0 Replies